Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-25-2005, 04:43 PM   #1  

Question I'm SOOOOOOOOOO ready for a change!

Well, after outeating my last weight loss surgery I've started on a low calorie diet since the 1st of April.. I've lost 20 lbs as of two days ago.. weight now is 244. I'm so ready to get this weight off and now I know it has to be a change in my life. Sometimes I hate it and want to fall back into my comfortable eat anything and as much as I want zone LOL..
I have a question though. Does anyone else have problems with not being able to lose weight unless they go really low calorie? I went up to 1500 lbs and put 5 lbs back on and had to go back down to lose them again! REALLY was discouraging!!!
Good luck everyone on your weight loss goals!
Deb
dmamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:02 PM   #2  

I have a hard time eating around the same amount of calories everyday. I'm eating a low cal/low fat diet and have lost 21 lbs since the middle of Feb. but I'm getting bored with my menu.

We can do this!!!
Sunshine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:32 PM   #3  

Default Way to go!

21 lbs is great sunshine! Yes we can do it.. just got to keep going. It is hard to stay on the same calories.. sometimes I stay way down and sometimes I eat almost 1000... we'll make it! Hugs, deb
dmamat is offline   Reply With Quote