Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #1  

Default Just Venting

EVER SICE I GOT SICK I HAVE DONE AWFUL WITH MY EATING ONCE I GOT TO WHERE I COULD EAT AGAIN.NOW I FEEL LIKE CRAP AND I PUT OFF GOING TO THE GYM UNTIL MONDAY WHEN I COULD HAVE WENT YESTERDAY I WAS FEELING UP TO IT THEN BUT COME **** OR HIGH WATER I'LL HAVE MY BUTT AT THE GYM TOMORROW.THE MEDICINE I'M TAKING SEEMS TO MAKE ME SLEEPY.I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING.WHEN I GOT SICK I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD GIVE MYSELF ONE DAY AFTER I STARTED TO FEEL BETTER TO FULLY RECOOP SO I WOULDN'T OVER DO IT TO FAST I STARTED TO FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ON THURSDAY SO THAT MEANT FRIDAY I'D REST AND SATURDAY I'D WORKOUT LIGHTLY RIGHT (WRONG) SO NOW I'VE BEEN A WEEK WITHOUT GOING TO THE GYM.I AM JUST SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR BEING SO LAZY .I GUESS I JUST NEED TO MOTIVATE MYSELF AGAIN AND LOOK FOWARD TO TOMORROWS WORKOUT.AND KICK MYSELF IN THE BUTT TOO.
AMMBTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 02:48 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

It's always good to vent...so vent away.

Don't be so hard on yourself, we all get sick and when that happens we tend to get in that "Lazy" mode. I went on vacation a couple weeks ago and I have had to PUSH myself to get back to exercising.

Once you get back to the gym, your energy levels will rise and you'll feel all that motivation coming back. It's just that first initial step going back in that's difficult. But I know you can do it and you'll feel so much better once you do.

Good luck and I hope you are feeling better!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote