Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #1  
Tired of being fat!

S/C/G: 335/319/165

Height: 5'11

Default 3FC IS my weight loss buddy

I started almost a month ago. The first two weeks I lost 11 pounds. I was doing great. I was checking into this sight SEVERAL times ago. It kept me accountable, and aware that I needed to do my exercise for that day, each day. It was great. I LOVED to exercise. I changed my lifestyle in a weeks time.

Then for the past 2 weeks, I havent been coming on this site and I just realized that the entire time I've been away, I haven't been exercising or anything . I am so disappointed. I keep saying that I am going to get back on the bandwagon, but I haven't. It is so hard to get back in the groove when you have so much stress that all you wanna do is eat and sleep.

I need your help getting back on the bandwagon. I have gained some of my weight back (dont know how much havent been on the scale in a week) but my goal is to reach 20 lbs lost by Christmas.

I loved exercising everyday, that feeling of accomplishment.

Please help me.
Thanks
time4aChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #2  
Mel

Hi Time!
3FC was my weight loss buddy and has been my maintenance buddy for almost 5 years now. Welcome back to the fold

I check in several times a day, get motivation for myself (the struggles don't end once you reach goal!) and provide gentle or not so gentle kicks to others. Thank heavens for 3FC!

If you haven't found a "home" forum here, I'd suggest that you browse around through the special interest forums and try to find a group that fits your interests and lifestyle or diet. It's a lot easier to be accountable and stay motivated with a bunch of other people who share similar interests or eating and exercising styles.

Best wishes,
Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:56 PM   #3  
Tired of being fat!

S/C/G: 335/319/165

Height: 5'11

Mel, thanks so much for those kind words. I very much appreciate it.

Well I went to the track yesterday (to do some walking/jogging) so that was one of the first steps, AND i've been paying more attention to what I've been eating the past 2 days.

I WILL browse around the forum and find a "home". I hadn't thought about that, I think that is what I will need.

I am getting back on track, thanks so much for helping!
Now that I think about it, I havent exercised today, not even walking... time to put on those shoes and get moving!

** Keisha**
time4aChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 06:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Keisha -- You might want to join us at 300+ and Ready To Try Again. We're in the "support groups"
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote