Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-06-2004, 09:39 PM   #1  
pin head

Default Quick Question..

i just have a quick question for anyone who would like to answer..

im having a real tough time getting motivated to lose weight. and i need to lose about 30-35 pounds.

i was just wondering if anyone has any tips or info. on how to get that much needed motivation.

i am truly appreciative to anyone who can pass on some tips. thank you.
idontcarebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:42 AM   #2  

Not sure if this will help, but I keep a picture of me at 287 and one at 152. I just started this when I relaized that I was up to 195 and now down to 185. I know that I want to look again as that was the first time in my life that I ever wore a size 9 Jr. I don't know if I can do that again 10+ yrs and 2 kids later, but I'm willing to try it.

Good luck and remember that we're all in the same boat so to speak or else we wouldn't be at this site.

Susan in FL
mom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 10:22 AM   #3  
Old Cackler

there are about a zillion threads on this forum about this... check out the 100 pound club. or the low carb chickies. or the ladies who lift. or exercise. just to name a few forums.

most are doing it for their children, and their health. one wise woman puts clothes that are a size smaller on layaway so that she has 60 days to work towards it. if they fit, she keeps them! if not... hmmm. not quite sure what she does!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote