Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-05-2004, 02:42 PM   #1  

Thumbs up www.fitday.com

What a great website! I saw it mentioned in a post (sorry, I can't remember who it was or I'd give credit where its due!) It allows you to easily keep track of the calories and nutrients you're consuming as well as your activities and how many calories you're burning. There's another website - www.calorieking.com that also has some great tools for finding out how many calories and what nutrients are in food. Yay for technology!
emilyatau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 03:43 PM   #2  
Changing the things I can

Thumbs up Very Cooooooooollllllllllll

Wow, I just went to the fitday site & put in the foods I have eaten today, and then I PLANNED supper (which was really cool), and found that I'm usually eating more carbs than protein with all the fruit I'm eating. and, I am going to start doing more protein (chicken mostly) becaue I know it keps me full longer. It was so cool to see the pie chart there, with the proportions... It was like, 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat, or therabouts... Too cool!

I have been really discouraged lately & letting it affect my mood. Well, I'm stopping that. I'm gonna up the protein and start walking, once and for all. Three weeks & not one pound lost is TOO LONG! And, when I start being irritable because of it... Well I know what to do!

Glad this site is here, and grateful for all you dedicated ladies too!

Stef
scs_2much is offline   Reply With Quote