Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 01:30 PM   #1  

Post Just whining

Ok I need all the support I can get.I have to lose 90-100 pounds!And I just dont know where to start?I have a 3 kids and a hubby and I cook for them all the time. so it will be hard for me to stay on a diet.I want to lose this weight.Its just not me to be FAT.Its not that I eat alot I`m thinking its the time I eatand I have been trying to change that!But when your used to some thing its HARD.I am depressed from having this x-tra on me.And it didnt help with the move I made Away from my family.I miss them much.I only live 2 1/2 hours from them but it seams like a world away.And my oldest son will be 18 in 2 weeks!AND I`M NOT LOVING THAT.My hubby is always on me about loseing thw weight and I HATE him for IT.Its just not fair that he can eat any thing he wants and I just look at food and I gain!

Ok I think I`m done for now...whew I think I even feel better

sw 240
gw 150
Old 11-04-2003, 11:45 PM   #2  
Made my Goal weight!

Default Michelle

Sometimes it helps to whine, complain, cry or scream....we are human after all.
I know how absolutely FRUSTRATING it is to have a hubby and kids who can eat whatever they want, while we struggle with our weight. The one thing I keep telling myself is, I am different than they are, my body is different, so I have to eat differently....
I tell you, 3 months ago I gave birth to my second son, and I was 44 pounds heavier than I am now, I felt horrible....I was so upset and depressed for letting myself get like that....but being sad and depressed doesnt help anyone....I vowed the day I brought my son home from the hospital -that was it.....
Dont do anything because people (even our husbands) want you to- do it for YOU and only YOU....honestly, the HARDEST thing is getting started, but you CAN do it!

Good Luck,

Leanne

SW 215
CW 172.6
GW 150 or LESS
Old 11-06-2003, 11:51 AM   #3  

Michelle,

You might want to check this thread out, it focus' on working on one thing at a time until you feel you've mastered that, then you take on another. Examples:

Today I will stay within my calories. I will do that Until I feel I have a pretty good handle on it, then I may add on jornaling my food. This way you have a sense of accomplishment and are heading in the right direction with lots of support and encouragement. I will try to post the link to the thread on here, if it doesn't work you can find it in the 100lb club forum. I hope to see you there! Oh yeah it's titled I've been off track for awhile but now I'm ready to focus!

Lisa

Here goes the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=34065
Closed Thread