Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 01:15 PM   #31  

MORE GREAT POINTS!:

Pam
Dorothy

I went for a walk and got lost this morning on the side streets (they don't feed into each other, it is like a maze in this neighborhood) so I just kept walking until I found my way out of the neighborhood! lol

I am so very proud of all of you. You have worked so hard and are doing so well. I had a young woman from the message board on Dr Phil.com contact me and I encouraged her to come here. I don't know if she will or not. His message boards are awful. You have to go through 1000's of posts to find the one you want and she was very discouraged. I admire how you women have put aside a long term discouragement and keep chugging along. We can't always be perfect and we are going to have some slip and falls, but that is just part of life. We have to just pick ourselves back up, dust ourselves off and keep going. I have always firmly believed in putting negative stuff behind you and focus on what's up ahead and what we have up ahead of us is better health, better bodies, and an overall better way of looking at life and how we handle eating. YOU GO GIRLS!

Faye
Old 10-07-2003, 03:18 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Faye your sister is right about alternating the places to rub the cream. When I was using I found that my stomach as well as my bottom was a good place to rub it.

I already have done something for my outter self. Last night I touched up my hair color. At least all of my grey wont be showing! Time to run catch you all later!

sandy
Old 10-07-2003, 10:32 PM   #33  

Evening,

Just popped in to say goodnight to all
Old 10-08-2003, 06:20 AM   #34  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's woes. Have a problem? Feel free to share with us!

Sandy: Thanks for the info on the cream. I will try it those two places.

I stayed up late watching the CUBS and they lost and really shouldn't have, but there are 6 more games!

I will check back in later when you are all up and around!

Faye
Old 10-08-2003, 06:39 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Morning ladies!

Yesterday I got the results of my cancer testing back. I was so happy that I went to DQ and had a cone! Oh well, I don't care that I went off plan I was so happy. I found out that I have new endo growth. I know that the pain isn't going to help my quality of life but at least it wasn't cancer. Got to get a move on this morning got to get Corey ready for school. Catch y'll later.

sandy
Old 10-08-2003, 07:47 AM   #36  

Morning girls!

Sandy, I'm so glad to hear you're ok! I would treat myself to a heck of alot more than a cone if I found out I didn't have cancer....don't sweat over it!!!

I got 4 points yesterday, but I seriously need to be working out harder. I've been just barely getting by with the exercise lately.

Not much happening here, gotta bring the kids to school.

Later,
Julie
Old 10-08-2003, 07:53 AM   #37  

Congratulations Sandy! I'm very happy for you!

I just wanted to check in and say that yesterday was good O/P, exercise was good, but water was not again. Dunno what's wrong suddenly with my lack of water. I'm working on it though. I'm using someone's idea with the hairbands today, let's hope it helps.

Good day to all!
Lisa
Old 10-08-2003, 09:27 AM   #38  
I Can and I Will

YAHOOOOOOOO for Sandy!!! I am happy to hear its not cancer and glad u are alright. U deserved that cone!! Probably more...LOL!! I got all 4 yesterday... i have ben pushing myself with the exercise... i did do my iron horse yesterday and my yoga. I am a bit sore today... but i took some advil so i will yoga today and iron horse. I am really getting to like this exercise thing...lol and even if this feeling should pass... i NEED to do it everyday!!! so i just will. LOL Ya know Faye... it WAS a great game tho wasnt it!!! and yes theres still 6 games left!! Hope everyone has a FABULICIOUS day.... take care of u!! Love to u all...

Sandy
Old 10-08-2003, 10:09 AM   #39  

Sandy: We are all so happy for you in one way, but is there nothing that can be done about the new growths except surgery? I never had endo problems so I am not very well informed and didn't even know they grew outside the uterus. We will still say prayers for you that you pain improves etc.

POINTS POINTS POINTS!

SandyB:
Julie:
Lisa:
Me:

Gotta get going and get the upstairs cleaned today so better hustle!

Faye
Old 10-08-2003, 10:22 AM   #40  

Wink

Hello Ladies...I am back...it has been a very trying time for my children,and I really believe that I have been depressed...I need to snap out of this..I feel like I have been going through the motions...being there for my chilren..hurting with them and for them..they are doing much better,and I want to do better...I have tried to keep them up,focused on good things...they all have times that it hits them...this is by far the toughest thing that I have ever had to do....I want to get back on track...I had taken a serious outlook on my life and what i want to do to make the healthiest and best I can...so I am ready ...to get it in gear...I need your help ladies ..and thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers and kind words...I love yall...Joy
Old 10-08-2003, 01:10 PM   #41  
2006 - Panda Remix

THANK YOU ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES!!

Sorry I've not checked in - Nigel has been hogging the computer

I'm feeling alot better - I'm not quite back where I was, but I'm getting there!

Thank you all so much for your love and support - I love you all!

I do record all my dates so I know when PMS is coming - it's just that when I'm in the middle of it I can get totally overwhelmed and stop thinking rationally! I think the fact that I suffer from depression makes it worse - so I don't know what is depression and what is PMS. I feel more myself now and will start posting my points again tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself as I'm sticking to my once a month weigh in.

Thanks to you all , I'm so happy to be here with you!

Love Amanda xx

PS - Glad you are back Joy, I've been thinking about you alot. You are grieving so take it easy on yourself - no one expects you to 'bounce back' so soon. We love you!
Old 10-08-2003, 01:27 PM   #42  

Hi girls.

Sandy- I am glad to hear its not cancer...and don't worry about the cone you deserved it

Joy-Welcome back. We are all here for you. I know this time is hard for everyone in different ways and you go through different stages, but you always hit the point when you know you need to pick yourself up and not let yourself go. For you and your children. You and your kids are in my prayers.

Amanda-glad to know you're feeling better. Lately, PMS really hits me hard too. Its weird before it never really did, only my periods were bad, but now I too deal with bad PMS episodes. The mood swings are the worst...Andy already knows how to spot them and has learned to deal with them better instead of making them worse. I also tend to get a bit depressed, especially in the fall and winter...seasonal depression I guess.

SandyB, Julie, Lisa...you're all doing great...keep it up.

My only woe today is my stomach isn't feeling too good and I feel a bit nauseous...might be the meds acting up again.

But on a happy note, suprisingly enough Andy is still sober . I know it is not a funny matter, but I am a bit shocked. We haven't argued at all and he has really been helping around the house when he comes down. He's been really optimistic about his future plans with his life and me in it. He also got a small raise in his job so I guess that also helps and he's been giving me money to save for him. Hmmmm maybe there is hope

Faye...just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. You and the girls have added a ray of light into my life. Thank you.

Take care all
Old 10-08-2003, 01:54 PM   #43  

We stick together ladies in the bad and the good! One of the great things about the ladies on this thread is that you DO provide a positive environment for everyone that comes here and that was my main focus. We cannot all be little happy campers all the time and life surely gives us lemons from time to time, but we can support each other when things are bad and encourage each other knowing that there is ALWAYS! the other side of the mountain. Sometimes it takes a long time to climb the high side of the mountain. There may be jagged rocks, snow, ice, animals and just plain fear, but we know that if we just keep going we will reach the top sooner or later and be able to go down the other side into the beautiful valley!

For Joy who is helping her children deal with their grief we love and miss you and you are in our thoughts all the time even when we don't post it!

For Amanda who is struggling right now, know that we struggle with you because we come from the same place as you no matter what our weight loss circumstances may be! You are almost to the top of that mountain and will be able to see the valley soon sweety!

For Dorothy and Missy who have man trouble ups and downs. Believe me if there were something perfect to marry besides a man, I would have sought it out. The wonderful thing is that they are such unique individuals and their problems and faults may be different than ours, but that is what makes us love them! I know that Andy is going to get to the top of his own mountain as it looks like he is trying hard to do so and Missy I know that you are such a smart lady that your choices will always be the best for you!

For Pam, who is such a tower of strength for us all. You have great courage lady and have done more than you probably expected of yourself. You have attacked the animals in your way, thrown rocks down behind you that have hindered you, stuck on your snowshoes when the footing was slippery and you just keep pressing on! I am so very proud of you!

For my two Sandy's: You exhibit great courage when things are going bad for you. Sandy, you knuckle under and pull something out of yourself to help you deal with your illness and continue to help me deal with my small insignificant problem and SandyB you inspire us to want to do better with our lives by example.

For dear sweet belly shaking Julie: You came here probably not knowing how us fat ladies would react to someone that bellydances. You have taught us wonderful things about your craft and shown us just what a beautiful dance it is. You have allowed us to sling an arm over your shoulder when we need it and have pulled us up that mountain from time to time when we feel we just can't go on.

For dear sweet Lisa: You are one of our newer friends, but no less important. You give us encouragment all the time and make us think about ourselves by the good example that you lead! We are proud of you and what you are accomplishing with your life!

To the ladies I have missed. The ones that peek in and don't post or have left us like Shauna, Beledgirl, Sandy peek, Sarah, Tonya, Ritu, Lee and the rest. You have each given of yourself from time to time to make this thread a wonderful place to come. No woman could ever be prouder of a group of friends than I am of you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish that each of you succeed far above what you ever dreamed!

I love each and every one of you!

Faye
Old 10-08-2003, 05:12 PM   #44  
I Can and I Will

Thank you Faye... u just made my day!! U really do have a gift you know... u write with words from the heart, and make everyone who reads it feel better. Again, a deep and heartfelt Thank You!

Sandy
Old 10-08-2003, 06:58 PM   #45  

Angry

Faye,you are such a heartfelt ,sweet and loving person...Thank you for being who you are...Joy
Closed Thread