Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-29-2024, 09:47 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up March 2024 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 02:50 PM   #2  

Good afternoon! Thanks for getting the March thread started. 😁💝😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

Hello March!!!
My food was on target as calorie intake for me today.
I got in over 2 miles today just out running errands at Walmart after the tests/scans.
Im trying some milk chocolate Atkins milk replacement/low sugar drinks. Something I can take with me instead of going through McDonald’s and doing bad! Will weigh in Saturday. I have a ladies brunch at church Saturday 10-2 and must contain my appetite!
❤️☦️🙏🏼🥰
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:27 AM   #4  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 03-01-2024, 08:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning our daughter has been visiting us for a couple of weeks. Sadly, she returns home to New York today., She will be missed. I take my wife to her cardiologist appointment today. She has had intermittent chest pain. A trip to the ER ruled out a heart attack..

I am 36 hours into a 72-hour water only fast, it still amazes me that provided I eat enough fat on my Carnivore way of eating I take a long time before hunger sets in.

I so much want to have teeth again. Every few days I try my new dentures, but my mouth is still too swollen from the oral surgery.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 10:41 AM   #6  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Larry hang in there with the new dentures.

Steps from yesterday: 6,993

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 1

Romans 5:3

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience.

The growl of his stomach sounded like a ferocious beast. He felt light-headed and nervous. He kept telling himself that he couldn't really be hungry; it was just his imagination. The gnawing hunger would not abate. Before long he just felt like crying. As much as he wanted to lose weight, he just couldn't face the beast that growled in his midsection. In disgust, he pushed away from his desk and headed out to eat. A hard part of dieting is showing our stomach who is boss. When our stomachs rule, we lose. Turn to the Lord when weakness sets in. He will see us through.

Today's thought: I'm not letting my stomach push me around anymore!

Old 03-01-2024, 11:25 AM   #7  

Good morning.
I went to the gym yesterday and rode the Nustep for 35 minutes and then the treadmill for 12 minutes. i need to start back on my weight lifting program as well.
I need to call the vets office to see why I need to bring in my cat. She's had her shots.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:29 PM   #8  

Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked to and home from the thrift shop today. Ran errands on the way home. Will power walk to and home from supper tonight. 😁🍀😷☘️😛
Old 03-01-2024, 08:05 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Happy March everyone!
Diana how are you feeling today? Do the stitches itch, are you allowed to wash your hair?
Larry H, so glad to see you here!
I have horrible about posting these past 6-10 months.and keep telling myself I need to at least check in every few days but then life seems to happen.

Since our move I just have not been able to get back in the groove so to speak and put back on 10lb last year and 10 of the lbs from the loss the year before. So back to where I was 1.5 years ago.

However since Feb 1 I have been more mindful of my snacking and I have a loss of 4lbs for the month of Feb. I hope I can continue.
In two weeks we will fly back to WA to visit my mom for her 90th birthday. We are recruiting anyone who would like to participate in a 90th birthday card onslaught? I guess? We are imposing on anyone we may know to send this wonderful, caring mother, widow, SIL, aunt, grandma, great grandma, great great grandma a card. If anyone here would like to that would be wonderful just send me a pvt message for an address and details.

So DH and I joined the YMCA together. He is a huge pool fan, me eh it is ok. They have a step class three days a week I am enjoying as well as the sauna and when in the pool hot tub. It seems to be helping some on my knee but then I have these flair ups and in my toes which makes walking very painful. I finally have an appointment with a orthopedic surgeon/sports medicine Dr. next week to evaluate my knee. I hope they can just give me some sort of injection to 'lubricate' the joint. the last thing I want is knee replacement.

ciecie hello!
most everyone else waving, I hope to know you soon.
praying for you Diana and Larry I hope your mouth/swelling goes down and you are able to have 'teeth' again

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 08:35 PM   #10  
Trying to live below 200

Nettnett Great job on the gym.

Ciecie Great job on all the walking!

Nancy I'm doing good. I'll take the bandage off tonight and can get it wet. I'll have to clean it, use vaseline and put a new bandage on it every day.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:41 PM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Nancy I sent you a PM.

Tomorrow will be another memorial service at church. Hopefully this will be the last one for a long time. We will also be serving a meal for the family after. Today was work in the office. Still no exercise until Wednesday. I did get my steps in due to some grocery shopping.

Total Approx 1335 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 380 calories
protein drink 130 calories
protein bar 250 caloriess

Dinner 475 calories
grapes 75 calories
vegetable omelete 300 calories
yasso fro-yo 100 calories

Exercise:
nothing

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-02-2024 at 09:03 AM.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:03 AM   #12  

Good morning! Power walked to and home from supper last night. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷☘️
Old 03-02-2024, 09:03 AM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 6,029

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 2

Deuteronomy 31:8
And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Sylvia was such a support. She really did know what the other women were going through. Not so long ago, Sylvia had weighed well over two hundred pounds. If anyone had earned the right to speak, it was Sylvia. Somehow it made it easier having someone around who was both sympathetic to the struggle and had been successful. Sylvia was indeed a blessing. It does help to have others around who have been down the road we are walking. These people can be a great source of comfort and courage. Thank God that these examples exist for us to follow. The Lord will not fail us.

Today's thought: I have no fear of failure, for the Lord is with me!
Old 03-02-2024, 12:18 PM   #14  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from my meeting today. Ran errands on the way home. Had lunch when I got home. 😁🍀😷☘️
Old 03-02-2024, 01:59 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi all.

Praying for all dr. Visits/surgeries/concerns. May God provide what you need, give answers, bring healing and restoration in Jesus name

Nahnee, I pmed you.

starting off March at 202 lbs. Smh

I was 201.6 yesterday but I did not do IF. I was hungry and my youngest who was sick with stomach flu, Thursday and Friday (threw up from Thurs 11pm to Friday 7am.) Was finally hungry so I made him some eggs and I ate olives, and Brazil nuts, eggs. Green tea with lemon at 11pm last night.

Nancy, I heard cocks comb injections helped alot

Larry, good to see you. That's amazing on the fast. Very disciplined

Diana, I pray thats the end of that. Speedy, painless healing in Jesus name
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote