Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-30-2022, 11:02 AM   #1  

Default Need help loosing weight!

Hey im exactly 5ft and i weigh 9.6st. I need to lose weight. I have tried many times although nothing has worked for me. Can someone give me some help and tell me an idea that has actually worked to help you lose weight and also please say how much weight you have lost and how long it took. Thanks.
anie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 02:51 PM   #2  

Consider seeking guidance from a nutritionist or personal trainer. They can provide personalized advice and support to create a sustainable plan tailored to your needs. Remember, small, consistent changes lead to big results!
Dustin A Maynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 06:13 AM   #3  

Follow a balanced diet and regularly exercise for 30-45 minutes for 4-5 days a week.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 12:53 AM   #4  

I just started losing weight, so it's not much, I also look at myself visually more than my weight. I found a great article on https://betterme.world/articles/500-calorie-breakfast/ . I realized that I can eat a healthy breakfast and at the same time it is quite low in calories. I hope that by summer I will be able to lose weight and look perfect

Last edited by krisshelm; 02-27-2024 at 01:56 AM.
krisshelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 04:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/150/150

Height: 1.7m

Hey there,

Firstly, it's great that you're seeking support to achieve your weight loss goals. Losing weight can be challenging, but with the right approach and support, it's definitely achievable.

One idea that has worked for many people, including myself, is adopting a balanced and sustainable approach to eating and exercise. Instead of focusing on quick fixes or restrictive diets, aim to make long-term lifestyle changes that you can maintain over time.

Here are a few tips that have helped me and others lose weight successfully:
  1. Set Realistic Goals: Set achievable and realistic goals for yourself. Instead of aiming for rapid weight loss, focus on making gradual changes to your eating habits and activity levels that you can sustain in the long run.
  2. Focus on Nutrition: Pay attention to your diet and make healthier food choices. Aim to incorporate more fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains into your meals. Limit processed foods, sugary drinks, and high-calorie snacks.
  3. Portion Control: Watch your portion sizes and be mindful of how much you're eating. Using smaller plates, measuring portions, and practicing mindful eating can help you avoid overeating.
  4. Regular Exercise: Incorporate regular physical activity into your routine. Find activities you enjoy, whether it's walking, cycling, swimming, or dancing, and aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week.
  5. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Sometimes, our bodies can mistake thirst for hunger, so staying hydrated can help prevent unnecessary snacking.
  6. Seek Support: Surround yourself with supportive friends, family members, or join a weight loss support group. Having a support system can provide encouragement, accountability, and motivation on your weight loss journey.
As for my personal experience, I've lost 20 pounds over the course of six months by following these principles consistently. Remember, everyone's weight loss journey is unique, so what works for one person may not work for another. It's important to find what works best for you and stick with it.

Stay committed, stay positive, and believe in yourself. You've taken the first step by seeking help, and with dedication and perseverance, you can achieve your weight loss goals. You've got this!
Read This FREE The foolproof diet Ebook, It Helped Me A Lot To Start My Weight Loss Journey.

Last edited by NahlaLoss; 02-22-2024 at 08:46 PM.
NahlaLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 09:23 PM   #6  

I keep track of my diet and avoid foods that are bad for my health. I also enjoy dancing more than doing exercise, and it helps me a lot.
mparsons123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 05:06 AM   #7  

Hi, I started my weight loss journey. I used to watch some videos and read some articles. But during this journey, I craved junk food and cheated on my diet. So, randomly I read this article and this article helped me a lot. You should read this article.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:00 AM   #8  

Thanks for these insights mate
roberrtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:02 AM   #9  

I am too on a journey to loose wait and on a one time meal only with no sugar and oil at all and I myself able to observe the change with the same.
roberrtt is offline   Reply With Quote