Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-02-2022, 07:56 AM   #16  

Default March 2022

Good Morning!

Rachel: I looked some more videos at YouTube on food budgeting. One was eating on $30/month and another was $7/wk. On one of them, the speaker reported that the diet might be okay for a week, but there may not be enough protein for longer periods of time/that you could add chicken or protein powder... I also looked at a diet for $4/day. There is a lot of repetitiveness on the low price diets...a lot of beans, rice, and tortillas...I also looked at a diet for $4/day. I read that food prices have increased 7% this past year... I also heard that the rainforests of S. American which provide oxygen for the planet are being destroyed to meet the demands for beef on this planet... I think I should find some tasty bean recipes...

Mom2: Good luck with your goals.

I bike/waterwalked, sculled yesterday and this am I biked/wt. lifted, did floor exercises and stairsteps. I will go swim later. Diet is good except for the cookies...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:25 AM   #17  

Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for church this morning. Power walked and ran errands on my way to and home from church this morning. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷☃️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 02:37 PM   #18  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all
WI up again. Sounding like a recording. Up again, down some, up again, down some
WO well you inspired me and I did a leslie sansone Walk, Run, Lift. It was fun and I think I will do it again but now that I know I can do it without their bands and just use my hand weights will work just fine.

Today is rain on and off so I will travel to put gas in my car, then go into Costco to cash my credit card reward certificate. Other than that dinner will be a 'skinny' chicken pot pie. So lots of veggies, left over turkey and make my own sauce then use my own biscuit mix on top so I can control the calories.

xxoo
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 03:13 PM   #19  

Good afternoon! Went for a second power walk this morning. Ran errands then, too. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷☃️
Old 03-02-2022, 03:43 PM   #20  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hello everyone!

I am happy and proud to report I did NOT have any of the wine DH brought into the house last night! I am sleeping well with just 1/2 of a CBD gummy an hour before bed (why is there no emoji for sleepy?)

I'm doing well foodwise today: breakfast: egg whites, sirloin tips, broccoli
lunch : grilled chicken, edamame
snack: I had 6 almond butter covered almonds (trader joes) and I may have the greek yogurt I brought with a few nuts for crunch

not sure about dinner yet - DH and I will go for at least a 2 mile walk when I get home from work - we could either stop at Subway (salad for me) or I have a few things at home that are quick, like Del Real chile verde pork and also pollo asado. I could make ground turkey or turkey meatbalss with something, I'll have to see.

have a great rest of your Wednesday!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 03-02-2022 at 03:49 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 06:09 PM   #21  

Good evening! Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Will fix supper in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷☃️
Old 03-02-2022, 09:42 PM   #22  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1510 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
2 protein bars 500 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:36 PM   #23  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷☃️
Old 03-03-2022, 07:12 AM   #24  

Default February 2022

Good Morning!

I did the efflexor and did some water walking/sculling last night. Diet okay...

I washed some containers for growing seeds. I need to mix up some potting soil today. I want to move on this really fast. My new seeds are here...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 07:24 AM   #25  

Good morning! Had breakfast and did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will finish getting ready to go to work in a few minutes. 😁☃️😷❤️
Old 03-03-2022, 07:33 AM   #26  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Teri Good luck with planting. I have bought the caladium bulbs that I will be planting this year. Maybe I will have time to work on that this weekend.

Steps from yesterday: 6,781

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 3

Matthew 28:20
'teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.' Amen.

A friend of mine fasts regularly, and to my astonishment, he never complains or seems to be the least bit ruffled by the experience. For myself, I find that fasting changes my whole disposition. I asked him his secret once, and he said, 'It's no secret, really. All I do is pretend that the empty feeling in my stomach is really the Holy Spirit moving around, making itself comfortable inside. That way, the gnawing isn't unpleasant but it's quite comforting to think that God is so very close.' I tried to follow my friend's advice, and it has worked wonders for me. Try it today.

Today's thought: I will let my hunger turn my mind to God!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:16 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, game time with your family sounds like loads of fun!!! Give me a heads up next time, and I'll be there with my giant Scrabble board.

Teri, interesting on the food budgeting. I am trying to serve my parents "bulkier" foods, like more beans and legumes; especially for intestinal health.

Well, I spent the last week at my parents, mostly helping Mom. She has showed improvement after her fall; I just hope she can maintain it. I can't say I've made any improvement toward my weight range goal. Will keep trying!!

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calcium supp., recumbent bike, leg press weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 11:43 AM   #28  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

yesterday remained a good food day - just had a grilled chicken salad for dinner. NO WINE! doing good with that!

today
Breakfast: flax cake (ground flax, egg white, olive oil, cinnamon, splenda, baking powder)
Lunch: pollo asado from Del Real - just need to heat it up! also having edamame
Snack: almond butter covered almonds - probably half a serving.
Dinner: TBD

my AP person gave notice yesterday...I now have to hire a new one and get it done before she leaves for training. ugh!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:54 PM   #29  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before I punched in at work. Had a busy day at work. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁☃️😷❤️
Old 03-04-2022, 06:34 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I took in 1535 calories yesterday. Did not get exercise in.

Today's Plan: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calcium supp., recumbent bike, leg press.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote