3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   September 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/323981-september-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

ciecie 09-03-2021 04:42 PM

Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️

Tealer 09-03-2021 07:22 PM

I updated my signature for Sept 1st. I'm up a little. The past 3 weeks have been not great, but I'm hanging on a little. I'm feeling the Covid rebound anxiety and general anxiety around my 35th birthday. My birthday is now behind me and I'm adjusting emotionally to the fact that Covid will be around for awhile.

I'm feeling the "new year" feeling of the start of September and ready to keep moving forward. Slow and uneven progress is still progress.

Diana3271 09-03-2021 09:57 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

I am having internet problems again. A tech is suppose to be here tomorrow. I ate a bit off plan today. I ate with a group and the calories ended up being a bit higher. Calories approx 2000 and 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening.

ciecie 09-03-2021 10:00 PM

Happy night all! Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. 😷🍀😁❤️

AuspiciousOtter 09-03-2021 11:03 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Tealer, Covid anxiety sucks! My little guy is starting kindergarten and I'm super nervous.

Diana, hope your internet gets sorted.

I tried another barre video today and am pretty sore, but feels good. I borrowed several books from the library on emotional eating. I know eating when I'm bored, stressed, or tired is my biggest downfall but haven't been able to get a grip on it yet. Hoping for some a-ha moments and help from the books.

2nd day of tracking my calories on Cronometer. I have a long way to go just to get down to my calorie goal (1700 to start). Baby steps?

ciecie 09-03-2021 11:33 PM

Auspicious, baby step work! 😁🍀😷❤️

Rachel1234 09-04-2021 05:30 AM

Good morning

Tealer, so good to see you! Glad you posted! Hang in there with us!!

AuspiciousOtter, so good to have you with us. Sounds like you are off to a good start! Your books sound interesting.

Teri, I'd say that your junk food and Y visit probably balance out! I still say kudos to you :hug:.

I took in 1350 calories yesterday. I tried the treadmill :tread:. Looks like that will be my main form of exercise now along with my post-op exercises. So glad I can do the treadmill again!!! It's been a long time!!!

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp., treadmill, post-op exercises for hip.

ciecie 09-04-2021 07:19 AM

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️

Diana3271 09-04-2021 09:05 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Weekend!

Steps for yesterday: 14,749
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 4

Matthew 7:7-8
'Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'

Barry never really believed that he'd lose weight. That was probably his problem. His heart was never in it. Whenever he got the least bit discouraged, he'd immediately give up. His friends tried to offer support, but Barry always came up with excuses why he should give up his diet. If we want to lose weight, we need to believe in ourselves. Self-doubt is a killer. If we lack faith in ourselves, then perhaps we can overcome it by the faith we have in God. God can fill us with a self-assurance that allows us to do almost anything we set our minds to. Push aside doubt. Be filled with the confidence of God.

Today's thought: With God's help, I'll knock off a few pounds!

ciecie 09-04-2021 09:43 AM

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Did some things that needed to be done here at home. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️

Teri000 09-04-2021 01:10 PM

September 2021

Hello!

Rachel: I like your optimism. Some friends told me about a different way to play Scrabble. When it is your turn, you can change one letter of one word (as long as it makes a word) when you make your word...I don't know how they do scoring.

Tealer: Welcome back. I do think certain months are more auspicious for starting diets...Happy Belated Birthday!

Diana: Hope there is no hitch in getting your glitch fixed....

I am just trying to get stuff done for the next week or two. I filled a bushel with weeds this am. I watered plants. I punched holes in bigger pots for my primroses last night. I am working on the laundry. I picked up a DVD from the library. I am not moving fast, but I am getting stuff done. Oh, I wrote out a ToDo list, too.

Some of the stuff I do is kind of like yoga. Like when you weed, you are always getting up and down. And it is really difficult at the beginning of the season.

Oh, I watched a Netflix show called The Chair. It is about an Asian woman who is chosen to be head of the department of English at a small college. She faces many challenges because of declining enrollment in English classes, political correctness, aging faculty with low student enrollment, etc. I hope that it will be renewed for another season.

ciecie 09-04-2021 02:20 PM

Good afternoon! Have gone for two power walks today. Ran errands both times. 😁🍀😷❤️

Tealer 09-04-2021 07:27 PM

I appreciate the support everyone. It wasn't an off plan disaster, but eating was less than ideal over the past few weeks. I set some very modest and realistic goals for the last 17 weeks of the year. I need to make some progress.

I drank some beer watching college football today, but am otherwise getting the most out of this long weekend. I have my meal plan for the week and will go food shopping tomorrow. Back at it.

ciecie 09-04-2021 07:52 PM

Good evening! Power walked to and home from church tonight. Ran errands on the way home. Came home and had supper. Also ordered a new cell phone this afternoon. Found out that there are going to be network changes made and that I’ll need a new phone. It should get here by Friday. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 09-04-2021 09:27 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Internet just went out, it's not fixed.

Total Approx 1550 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 320 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
2 Siggi's yogurtS 220 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Dinner ( 730 Calories)
Evol chicken enchilada bake w/riced zucchini 480 calories
1/3 single serve cake slice 250 calories

Exercise:
30 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!