One-week-at-a-time challenge #1 -- Give it a try!! - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 10:40 AM   #31  
Domestic Engineer

Well, I had a pretty good week- yesterday I didn't get all my water/nor exercise, but I'm giving myself until tomorrow to get this challenge in! I finally feel like I'm really doing this! WHOO-HOO for me
Old 09-20-2003, 01:09 PM   #32  

Height: 5'1"

Just wanted to say that I plan on doing this with you girls, I'm just waiting until Monday to start it. (gives me time to make sure that's what I wanna do! )

Any way, looks like everyone does well over hear. Excellent. I will tune in on Monday.

Marti
Old 09-20-2003, 02:22 PM   #33  
deleted2

I'd like to start a challenge on Monday too. Will you start a new thread or continue here?

I've done well on my challenge to walk 35 miles this week. I'm 27 1/2 miles into it!

Old 09-21-2003, 01:41 AM   #34  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Arrow with an eye to the future. . .

Heh there people. I'm just hanging here till tomorrow (Monday) when the next challenge starts. Hadn't thought about what I'm going to do actually. Maybe the same thing again, no eating after 6 p.m.

friends, no sweat on your not being to get the walking in last night. You wanted to and I know you would have if you'd had the time. Heh, life's not just about our diet/exercise plans, is it? Isn't it strange how life has a way of NOT going to plan? Good luck, kid! I'm rootin' for you.

jelynn, how's it going? You'll do it! I know you can. If you can feel it, you can do it! Go for it!

M.N.J., Eydie, I'm looking forward to doing the next week with you.

I'll post a link to the new thread here when I start the new thread tomorrow. I may wait till Monday is almost over for me to write it up for you all since I'm so far ahead of you timewise. That'll give people time to wrap up this week's and write a closing report on it for us all if they like! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Old 09-21-2003, 06:54 PM   #35  

Ok really quick, I tried to walk four times this week and haven't been successful UNTIL......TODAY!!! So that's a step in the right direction. Maybe now I'll be able to pull it off for this coming week's thread. I actually walked a mile! Well, actually, in the end I was more like limping, not walking, but you get the point.

See ya,
Lisa
Old 09-22-2003, 03:42 AM   #36  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

I've started the new thread for this week's challenge. Please click here and join us!

Tell me how you fared on this week's challenge though if you're just wrapping it up.

See you!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...429#post455429
Closed Thread