Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-07-2020, 12:11 PM   #1  
JUDDD/ ADF

S/C/G: 294/286/120

Height: 5' 2"

Cool What Are You Looking Forward To Once You Lose The Weight?

What are you looking forward to as/when the weight comes off? What do you see yourself doing, wearing or going?

Shaybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 12:20 PM   #2  
JUDDD/ ADF

I'm looking forward to:

Wearing: Thigh socks, thigh boots, heels again, crop tops, sweater where I look cute and not bulky, short shorts, a bikini, a winter coat and not look like a bear, lingerie that fits, clothes that dont cost $100 per outfit, Victoria Secrets bras, panties from La Senza, dresses from La Vie en Rose, my daughters clothes since she wore all mine even though they were baggy on her and wearing an infinity scarf that doesnt fit like a collar.

Doing - Soak in a bathtub with more than 4" of water and I can sink down in it, taking a yoga class, tying my own shoes without an abdominal pannus, have sex that isnt like a circus act, walk upstairs and feel alive instead of like i'm dying, sleeping without 4-5 pillows, faster daily hygiene, shopping with friends.

Going - everywhere. Having the energy and the physical ability to go when and where I want for as long as I want, not as long as my body can take.

Last edited by Shaybelle; 09-07-2020 at 12:21 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 09-18-2020, 12:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/184/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

I love this post! Thank you <3

Wearing - OH GIRL! Thigh-high boots! I think I'd settle for ones that could zip past my calves! I didn't realize how many things I wasn't wearing until reading your list and realizing that I want to but don't / can't wear (because sizing) alot of the things you listed. The only thing that I'd add is: cute work out clothes. Everything I own is basic and dull. I brought one pair of floral leggings and I look ridiculous and they're unflattering. Why are workout gear sizes so awfully inconsistent too?! Also... costumes. I want to wear a sexy costume either for Halloween or sexy time.

Doing - I really want to run a marathon and compete in a triathlon and generally accomplish things that require me to be fit and not just thin! Also, I want to be able to shop without worry that they won't carry my size or that my self-esteem will be crushed by some stupid number/sizing metric. (@Shaybelle take a yoga class already! It killed me when I was around your weight but killed me in a good way )

Going - At this point, covid (and money) are larger barriers than my weight
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 04:35 AM   #4  
Tackling PCOS

S/C/G: 271/268.5/150

Height: 5'3

I've been traveling by plane, at least pre COVID, carrying around a seatbelt extender. It's truly horrifying. I now have it buckled around the handles on my refrigerator. I absolutely never, ever want the humiliation of having to wear one again.

Natalie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:02 PM   #5  
JUDDD/ ADF

Shelfofself - Yes, I forgot about the frustrating "refuse to zip up" boots with zippers. I add Riding Boots! Now those are some unforgiving boots for skinny girls. If you can fit comfortably into a real pair of English riding boots, then there is no doubt ..not to be disputed by our brains that you ARE indeed officially a skinny girl and may now wear yoga pants for no reason with Uggs, an infinity scarf heading to a juice bar.

Natalie - Wow what a great reminder. I haven't flown in forever because I was barely, just into a plane seat and I didn't have elbow room and I was so uncomfortable because I have side boobs and with either person on each side I was just sooooo uncomfortable.. I didn't buy a plane ticket after that. Its been about 4 years since I flew.

I want to add to the list. I want to know what its like to walk without your thighs rubbing. I have NEVER walked without my thighs rubbing. I want to know. Does a breeze flow through there. Do you get colder? Will I cross my legs and go "gee mo nelly!" as I try not to be pushed by wind.

Tags
goal, lose, loss, weight