Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-19-2020, 04:46 AM   #1  

Default How To Lose Weight Without Dieting - 7 Weight Loss Tips

hasi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:16 PM   #2  

Hi. Could you post the suggestions
sashadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 06:55 PM   #3  

5 Simple Tips to Reduce Your Body Fat without Dieting
Prioritize Your Sleep. Studies show that people who regularly sleep less than seven hours a night are more likely to be obese, gain weight, and have a higher waist size and body fat percentage than people who sleep seven hours or more. ...
Practice Relaxation Activities. ...
Eat Snacks. ...
Be More Active. ...
Stay Hydrated.
paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 08:26 PM   #4  

Default How To Lose Weight Without Dieting

5 simple tips to reduce body fat without dieting prioritize your sleep. Studies show that people who sleep regularly less than seven hours a night are more likely to develop obesity, gain weight, increase waist size and body fat percentage than people who sleep seven hours or more.... relaxing activities.... eats snacks.... be more active.... keep yourself hydrated. In addition to supplements that help lose weight
paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 05:29 AM   #5  

Hi everyone, I'm new here, And i have suggestions when it come to losing weight and fat belly, But i don't know if i'm allow to post an image regarding the tips, It worked for me and my wife i know that it will work for anyone here too.
Deswilly17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #6  

In my experience, there are a few other tips that hold true for almost all of us across the board — and they’re concepts that we can put into practice beginning right now.

1. Eat more vegetables, all of the time.
It’s that simple, I promise! If you think about making any meal mostly veggies (at least 50% of anything that you’re having), you’re on the right track to better health and weight loss.

2. Build a better breakfast.
All meals are important, but breakfast is what helps you start your day on the right track. The best, heartiest breakfasts are ones that will fill you up, keep you satisfied, and stave off cravings later in the day. Aim to eat anywhere between 400 and 500 calories for your morning meal, and make sure you're including a source of lean protein plus filling fat (e.g., eggs, unsweetened Greek yogurt, nuts, or nut butters) and fiber (veggies, fruit, or 100% whole grains). Starting your day with a blood sugar-stabilizing blend of nutrients will help you slim down without sacrifice.

3. Know your limits with salt.
Since salt is a preservative, packaged and processed foods are often highest in sodium — something to keep in mind when planning your meals. When it comes by buying snacks, a "low sodium" product has to be 140 mg or less per serving — so if you're REALLY in a bind, you can follow that guideline for what to put in your cart.

4. Drink more coffee.
Not much of a coffee drinker? Tea is also a natural diuretic, and types of herbal tea such as dandelion or fennel root can also lend a hand. Instead of coffee you can drink water is very helpful for you! In fact: When a recent study compared the metabolic effect of green tea (in extract) with that of a placebo, researchers found that the green-tea drinkers burned about 70 additional calories in a 24-hour period.

5. Skip sugary beverages.
We just don't feel full by liquid calories in quite the same way as we do real food. Drinking a juice or caramel coffee drink just isn't as satisfying as eating a bowl of veggie- and protein-packed stir-fry. So monitor your intake of juice, soda, sweetened coffee and tea, and alcoholic beverages. If you consume each of those beverages during the day, you'll have taken in at least 800 extra calories by nighttime — and you'll still be hungry. (Incidentally, alcohol may suppress the metabolism of fat, making it tougher for you to burn those calories.)

6. Buy a set of 5-pound weights.
It's a one-time investment you'll never regret. Here's why: Strength training builds lean muscle tissue, which burns more calories — at work or at rest — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The more lean muscle you have, the faster you'll slim down. How do you start strength training? Try some push-ups or a few squats or lunges. Use your free weights to perform simple bicep curls or tricep pulls right in your home or office. Do these exercises three to four times per week, and you'll soon see a rapid improvement.

7. Eat spicy foods — seriously!
It can actually help you cut back on calories. That's because capsaicin, a compound found in jalapeņo and cayenne peppers, may (slightly) increase your body's release of stress hormones such as adrenaline, which can speed up your ability to burn calories. What's more, eating hot peppers may help slow you down. You're less likely to wolfed down that plate of spicy spaghetti — and therefore stay more mindful of when you're full. Some great adds besides hot peppers: ginger and turmeric.

8. Take a walk!
Don't get me wrong — exercising at any time is good for you. But evening activity may be particularly beneficial because many people's metabolism slows down toward the end of the day. Thirty minutes of aerobic activity before dinner increases your metabolic rate and may keep it elevated for another two or three hours, even after you've stopped moving. Plus, it'll help you relax post-meal so you won't be tempted by stress-induced grazing that can rack up calories.

I’m sure if you follow these tips in a month you will start losing your weight and if you think these tips are very tough for you then you can try simple water hack technique which is very easy.

Last edited by petersmith1111; 08-10-2020 at 10:42 AM.
petersmith1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 06:55 PM   #7  

Default How To Lose Weight Without Dieting - 7 Weight Loss Tips

Yes, it prety possible to lose weight without dieting.
wallybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 05:54 PM   #8  

Height: 5/4

Don't drink your calories
Walk whenever you can (even in place while watching tv)
Fill up on veggies
Blot all fried foods or foods with visible grease with a paper towel before eating.
Remove at least half of the breading off fried foods
Skip fatty meats on pizza and just get cheese , veggies,ham, or chicken (turkey pepperoni if you're making it at home)
Use unsweet almond or coconut milk instead of unhealthy skim milk
Sip room temperature water throughout the day.
If you eat an unhealthy meal, eat a tiny dinner, or a bigger low calorie one.
Don't keep trigger foods in your house, if you can help it. If buying for your family, portion everything out in individual containers.
Freeze individual portions of baked goods and thaw when needed.
If you eat a giant frosted dessert, scrape half the icing off or discard a few bites of it

These tips have helped me maintain my weight. I indulge, but balanced it out with a longer walk and a tiny or low cal meal.
I cannot stress not drinking your calories enough. I always get unsweet tea or black coffee, and I carry stevia packets in my purse.
Sweet Tea Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:41 AM   #9  
TREEMBBS

S/C/G: 90.8

Height: 5 feet 7and a half inches

Energy out needs to be more than energy in. Simple in theory, hard in practice because your body wants to "feed" the current weight. No-one likes to feel hungry.
TREEMBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 09:19 PM   #10  

a few little tricks of the trade, it is possible to lose a couple of kilos in 2 weeks, in a safe and sustainable way.

1. Liquid Breakfast

They recommend a protein-based shake or even Greek yoghurt with fruit that is calorie controlled and high in protein as a meal replacement.

It will help keep you full until lunchtime as well as cutting your calories by half.

"A meal replacement is simply a concentrated form of milk protein fortified with the nutrients that you would usually get in an entire meal, for just 180-200 calories."

2. Replacing a meal

They suggest swapping one meal each day for a vegetable or salad-based option meaning you are still eating healthy but reducing your calorie intake.

"Vegetable based soups particularly work well, as their large volume and high water and fibre content help to fill you up. If soups are not your thing, a salad packed full of leafy greens, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes and capsicum and enjoyed with an extra virgin olive oil dressing will contain fewer than 200 calories and again keep you full for several hours."

3. Late Afternoon Protein

They say that topping up your calorie intake with a late afternoon protein based snack will serve two purposes for you - it will control your appetite while also making your last meal of the day a lot lighter because you are less hungry.

4. Go Lo-Cal at Night

"A small, light dinner is the key to weight loss success. Often our dinner meal comes in at 600-800 calories when we really only need 300-500 calories."

"This translates into a small 100-150g piece of chicken breast or fish and 2-3 cups of mixed vegetables."

5. Timing

They state that there needs to be a gap of 10-12 hours without food overnight. First meals should be eating at 8am and last meals should be eaten at 7pm.

6. Something as simple as walking

The experts state that upping the training as part of a new weight-loss regime is not necessary.

They say that aiming for 10,000 to 12,000 steps each day will help support the 1-2kg weight loss over the course of a week."When we commit to a new weight-loss regimen, we often ramp up the training, but exercising more when we are eating much less can mean the differential between calories in and calories out for weight loss is too great."

"When we commit to a new weight-loss regimen, we often ramp up the training, but exercising more when we are eating much less can mean the differential between calories in and calories out for weight loss is too great."
jordan goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 09:37 AM   #11  

Height: 5" 7"

Take a natural diuretic drinks,,We're all aware that our weight changes owing to the amount of water in our bodies. This needs to be flushed out with the help of diuretics, which are foods that help us lose weight and feel less bloated.

1.Parsley tea-Parsley is low in calories but high in nutrients such vitamins A, B, C, and K, as well as the minerals iron and potassium. It has a lot of chlorophyll, which helps with cleansing and weight loss.
2.Coffee-Caffeine, the major ingredient in coffee, is a stimulant that boosts metabolic thermogenesis, which is the process by which the body generates heat from digested dietary molecules.
3.Drinking water boosts your resting energy expenditure, which is the amount of calories you burn while at rest.
4.Green tea-Green tea may aid weight loss by increasing the efficiency of the body's metabolism. Green tea contains caffeine as well as catechin, a type of flavonoid that is an antioxidant. ... Catechin can aid in the breakdown of extra fat, and both catechin and caffeine can boost the body's energy levels.
gboy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 07:57 AM   #12  

For anyone trying to lose weight, the word "carbs" is akin to blasphemy. Carb is the age-old enemy. Carbs are the evil nemesis of WeightWatchers everywhere. Carbs mean calories and weight loss requires cutting calories.
It has been the traditional belief that foods packed with carbs will cause you to pack on the pounds. Even healthy carbs like starchy vegetables and whole grains are high in carbs, so many classic diets restrict them as well. The result is that we have become to believe that carbs are bad for us. Not only do they hinder weight loss, but they are downright unhealthy.
Well, science has recently turned that belief upside down by telling us that carbs may be your best ally in the battle to lose weight. Leveraging carbs to help us lose weight is called carb cycling. it is a method whereby eating carbs can lead to weight loss rather than weight gain!
Carb cycling is done through a weekly eating plan with a few basic rules to stick to. Other than that, you have a full run of what you eat. Your meal plans can consist of all your favorite healthy foods, including carbs. You even have cheat days to indulge in your less healthy favorite foods to satisfy your cravings!
AssilRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #13  

Since now we have the Internet and a lot of nutrition information, it has become much easier to lose weight than it was before. But referring to my experience, I can give you some tips. For example, you need to reduce the number of carbohydrates. It is advisable to eat food consisting of carbohydrates only in the morning. But lunch and dinner should consist of protein and fiber food. That is, you should eat as much meat and vegetables as possible. Fiber helps digest food in the stomach, and therefore it is irreplaceable! I would also give another piece of advice to use a smart scale to constantly monitor your weight and the percentage of fat and muscle.

Last edited by Nirvanistka; 02-14-2022 at 03:00 PM.
Nirvanistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 01:42 PM   #14  

Talking My Routine for consistency and minimal dieting

Hi, one recommendation I'd like to provide is to plan ahead but also plan on what steps to throw into your plan. For instance I go down my list like a formula with each part to it. Consistency is key and will get you results. My routine (in reference to working out and weight loss, not my wake up routine) for examples goes as follows:

1. Drink my pre-workout shake (got many options out there)
2. Drink water
3. Warm ups/cardio
4. Specific muscle group workout
5. After gym drink water and eat food (I try to get at least 1 gram of protein per pound I weigh).
*I'm trying to build muscle too as per the protein in my meals but it does work for weight loss to and dieting is a good tool as well*
6. I take a workout/weight loss supplement before my meal or before my workout with some water (It works wonders for me and my husband message me for MORE info)
*Occasionally I do yoga too as an exercise by itself on my days off

But it's important to prepare the day before, the example I have always been told by my Dad is, "A movie actor wouldn't show up to the set not knowing their lines so it's important to write them down the day before." I've been doing this for half a year now and first noticed results after about a month (very minor change at first) but as time progressed 3 months later I have lost a lot of weight and converted it to muscle. Multiple different tools for one result is better than using one tool for a big job such as your health. Sleep is also important I noticed that fatigue the next day after working out was common but I just drank more water and focused on getting at least 7 hours to 9 hours of sleep.
Darcy Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:53 PM   #15  

Are you looking to lose weight without dieting? There are a few simple lifestyle changes you can make to help boost your weight loss efforts. Here are 4 tips to get you started:

1. Get Moving: One of the best ways to lose weight without dieting is to simply get moving! Incorporate exercise into your daily routine, even if it’s just a brisk walk around the block. Every little bit counts and will help increase your calorie burn.

2. Cut Out Late Night Snacking: Late night snacking can pack on the pounds, so it’s best to cut it out altogether if you’re trying to lose weight. Stick to an earlier dinner time.

3. Cut down on sugary drinks and food: Sugar is one of the main culprits when it comes to weight gain. Therefore, cutting down on sugary drinks and food can help you lose weight without dieting.

4. Eat more protein: Protein helps promote fullness and can help reduce calorie intake. Eating more protein-rich foods such as lean meat, fish, eggs, and beans can help you lose weight without dieting.
MrHelpful is offline   Reply With Quote