Relationship breakup, massive weightloss and body confidence at a zero - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-25-2020, 07:39 AM   #1  

Default Relationship breakup, massive weightloss and body confidence at a zero

Hi, I'm not sure if I have posted in the right place but I really want to speak to people in similar positions.
I've recently split up with my partner for various reasons but one being I couldn't cope with my loose skin and believed he didn't like my body either. Due to how much it affected me it gradually ruined many parts of our relationship. But either way, I feel even worse about myself since we split. Perhaps I've been thinking too far ahead but I feel like noone else will have me with my loose skin and I feel like a fraud in clothes. I have a really pretty face and men often approach me but I always think how disappointed they would be if they saw the real me so compliments almost dont count. I feel so lost right now and I'm afraid to be rejected when I'm ready to move on. I've looked at skin removal but financially I'm not in a place to have it right now. My head is all over the place at the moment, I just feel so sad. I worked so hard to look a certain way and I feel no better off because it's not good enough making me feel like I'll always be alone because noone will accept me.
Sorry for such a depressing post
butterfly18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:41 AM   #2  

I have lost 100lbs twice so its extra messy and had kids.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:47 AM   #3  

I have skin everywhere and it's got worse to the point I can see it coming on my neck. Absolutely hate myself.
Old 02-26-2020, 05:12 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

First let me congradulate you on being able to lose 100# not once but twice! What a personal accomplishment!!! And being a mom as well you just earned the 10 stars out of 10 on my scale of admired persons.

I can't help you with loose skin but if you can find a way to embrace your body and hard work you had to do to be healthy, I hope you can find that place that will love you for all of you, none of us have 'perfect' parts and of couse I wish I could change/move/remove body parts that I don't like when I look in the mirror. If you can find a place mentally to accept you for you, everyone will get in line to reinforce your inner and outer beauty you just have to let them!

I wish you well
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM   #5  

Love to see all above posts...Awesome !!!
Nexgenlive is offline   Reply With Quote