Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-30-2017, 03:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/221/145

Height: 5'5

Wink Staying on it!

Hey my names Beth and I just found this support group 😊 And man do I need it! Just a little bit about me I'm 20 years old and I have two little girls. My whole life I have been big I was 180 before I had my first baby 6 weeks after her birth I stuck At 200 and after my second I just started gaining like crazy! My youngest is now 8 months and I weigh 231 lbs 😞 But a month ago I weighed 249 lbs so the little wins! My diet has consisted of 1200-160" calories a day focusing on protein and cutting out bread. I have been walking 2-6 miles 5-6 days a week! and I'm motivated I want this more than anything, but it sucks when everyone else is eating donuts and I make a salad... it can be hard without a support group. So my question is what keeps you going? How close are you to your goal? And feel free to befriend me!
BethMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:17 PM   #2  

In my opinion if you really want to achieve something then you need to set goals that you think are achievable for you. Then set a deadline and list all action steps to achieve the success outcome. Keep a diary or journal where you start by writing down your goal and each day write down what you did as part of your action steps guidelines. make weekly plans that you can cross out or reschedule. Well, that's what I use to do to keep on track and keep on going.....

Believe me I'm quite close to my goal and I can see myself progressing...
Apratim Barua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/209.6/160

Height: 5'5"

Hi Beth, what keeps me going is the fact that I am unhappy at my current size. I've lost the weight before and I want to shop for misses sizes for pants and tops again. Currently, I split sizes, 14 in pants, 1x/2x in tops.

I hate being the largest person at a business meeting, at the mall, etc.

I know I will feel so much better after I lose the weight. Walking, shopping. cleaning, traveling, etc. will be so much easier.
ChelsieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:25 AM   #4  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Hi Beth! I started my diet technically January 1st, but like most new year resolutions I didn't really take it to heart. As soon as I saw myself slipping up bad I jumped on here early Feb to help improve my accountability. I've lost about 7 lbs so far and still have a lot to go! I'm taking it slow to avoid the empty garbage bag tummy and hoping to learn some real habits I can apply to the rest of my life. I guess you could say I chose lifestyle change over diet. So that's what I'm about, nice to meet you!

Last edited by bloominbutterflies; 05-03-2017 at 09:26 AM.
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote