Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 04:40 PM   #61  

Ritu--I have thought about keeping a food diary. It seems like it would take an awful lot of time (I don't have a memorized calorie chart and I cook my own recipes......don't eat processed meals). How long does it take you to keep up with it? I think it would help me, but then again I've noticed that the more I think about "dieting" and restricting my food, the more I end up eating. Not sure why, but the more serious I get about food, the more I binge. I'm usually better off if I'm casual about it. Maybe with you gals to help, I'm less likely to do that now? Not sure. Something to think about.

Well, I"ve taken a nap and I still feel tired. Guess I gotta go workout, not much time left.

Later,
Julie
Old 09-04-2003, 06:47 PM   #62  

Good evening ladies!

Julie: YOU GET A: for points!

Ritu: YOU GET A: for points

Amanda: : YOU GET A: for points!

Ritu: tomorrow is fine for the stats, no big deal!

Amanda: You are welcome for the card. I like to keep things upbeat and cards are a nice way of doing that I think.

Man, you guys are going gangbusters and I have had lousy food issues for a week now. You know me, I am not a complainer nor a blamer, just accept it, but I have to have a talk with me tonight about what I want to accomplish! If I can walk miles, and exercise all get outs, I can stay on my program again. For the first 5 months I was phenomenal and then I guess I got lazy, but I am going to really get serious and try and stay within my cal and fat so I can begin losing again.

I got my tickets for the ice show we are taking gs to. I saw a commercial about it today and it looks like it will be really cute. I am really anxious as even though he is 3,this is the first time they have ever let us do anything with him alone except babysit from time to time. As I have griped about before, the other grandparents keep him overnight etc and I just want my fair share! I adore that little boy and the feeling is mutual! After all, he has this big fat kid that is 50 as a playmate!!!

Well I was able to get the patch job sanded and painted and guess what Miss OCD did? Repainted the whole kitchen and laundry room! I am one noodlehead I will say that! It does look nice and tomorrow since I am on a roll, I am going to repaint the countertops since they have some wear and tear on them. I need to get some white enamel for the cabinets and redo them also, but I need to get more paint first.

Got in an hour at the pool and a good workout this afternoon, but I was up early because my friend was here around 7:30 am and of course the house had to be perfect for her to walk in to so I got up at 5 and hurried around cleaning for heaven's sake. I am a hopeless case that is for sure! Now I am pretty pooped because I am off my menopause meds for 7 days and am having insomnia issues again so I will sure be glad when I can go back on that (3 more days).

You ladies have a great evening and I will talk to you tomorrow!

Faye
Old 09-05-2003, 06:28 AM   #63  

LIKE LEAVES IN THE FALL, WE HAVE BLOWN TO THE NEXT THREAD #24. DON'T POST HERE, BUT JOIN US AT #24!
Old 09-05-2003, 09:45 AM   #64  

Angry New Here....

Hello,my name is Joy Lee,and I currently live in Sylvester,Georgia. I am 46 years young and I weigh 258 lbs at this time..I have been working out and watching what eat ,keeping it low fat and healthy as possible..I started out at 329 lbs,which was my highest weight ever...I have lost down to where I am now in about 8 months..mainly by the exercise and healthy eating..I do a lot of walking and strength training ,sometimes adding an exercise video..I am very active,as I have 5 children ,ages 27 to 7 years old,and a 2 year old grandchild{ girl}...I have 2 boys and 3 girls,2 of which are still at home...we do a lot of family activities,sports,family hikes and theme parks,so I really stay on the go and stay very busy. I have a goal weight of 180,which I hope to be there by summer of 2004 . I am looking for all the support I can get,and be able to give all that I can...pkdreamer [Pam] has been a tremendous support and she reccomended this board,so here I am..I really look forward to meeting all of you together we will achieve our goals...so here goes.....Joy
Closed Thread