Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #1  

Default New and need lots of support!!

Hi everyone, I'm new and looking for support..my journey starts now!!! I'm at my heaviest..245.8.. I have been struggling with obesity most of my life..my goal weight is 170lbs.. I am tall.. Thx
freedom170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:35 PM   #2  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Welcome! i would suggest joining one of the active threads. Your successes and struggles will be seen on a more regular basis and you will meet lots of great people!
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:48 AM   #3  

I just joined. I used to come here to print out the weight loss tracker and use the other tools like BMI calculator but the website has changed and I cant find them now. Where are they? I need to print out the calander tracker starting tomorrow as my old one will be finished in a few days.
Sucarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 10:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/276/175

Height: 6'0"

Hey Freedom,

I understand your struggle, we both have about the same goal weight, I just weigh... a little more than you do! Haha! But I'd be happy to support you as much as I can.

I really like the monthly weighing challenges to help keep me guides. I don't weigh myself daily but that's just my own personal preference. I get too discouraged by the scale so I only usually get on it at the first of the month and at the end. Sometimes I'll weigh myself on the 15 to see how things are going but like I said, it is whatever works for you!
JaimeLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:18 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8.5"

Glad to see you posting in the threads and becoming involved.

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote