Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-31-2015, 01:38 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up September 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-30-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:11 PM   #2  

Diana I am glad you are safe. But sorry all this is going on so close to where you live. Those poor people in the trailer park.

Sotypical Answering your post from Aug 31, I cannot imagine how hard it would be for me to diet if I was thinking about feeding other people. You will get there. I too feel like a broken record much of the time. But you do not sound like one. You sound like someone who is trying hard. Just keep trying. If you fall, then you fall. And its okay to write about that here. Wish it was easier.

More personals later. Just wanted to write these 2 right now.

Last edited by flower123; 08-31-2015 at 07:11 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:26 PM   #3  
Warrior Princess

September thread and my gym is closed for renovations until the 7th. :/ It's 90 degrees all week so it looks as though Jillian is my only option. Oh boy. I'll get some Advil and a walker in preparation.

I hope everyone has a good week.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Hi all, I know it's not september yet, but I figured I would post here anyway.
Firstly, sorry to be MIA, I got sick last weekend/early week, then had to pack up and move out saturday, and unpack and move in yesterday. There's been a lot going on, but also I didn't do that great last week, both exercise wise and eating wise.
I'm finally back at school though, living in a house that isn't full of mold or inconsiderate housemates, so I'm very happy about that! I just need to make sure I don't lose motivation due to stress from schoolwork (this is my last semester, so I need to do a ton of work on my senior thesis if I want to graduate on time).

Despite eating a ton yesterday and drinking the night before, I somehow weighed in at 165.8 this morning. Maybe it was a fluke, but I hope it's right!
I went on a 30 minute jog this morning, walked a total of at least an hour and a half, and maybe 10 minutes of biking.

Foodwise, I was good today. I'm a little hungry, but it's already 10 pm so I should get ready for sleep, i've got a busy day tomorrow.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:02 PM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

Welcome back, everyone!

Today felt very stressful. I'm glad it's over.

Novangel Good luck with Jillian.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 08-31-2015, 11:16 PM   #6  

Happy September everyone. I hope it is a great month for us all. And as always, thank you Diana the keeper of this garden path. You are SO amazing and wonderful. Thank you !!!!!

Coolmom so glad you had an enjoyable weekend with patients. What a huge difference it must make to have kind nice patients to see. And a couple of Great Danes I LOVE "cold smoked" salmon. One of my favorites. Re the pigs parts, yes I am sure it is delicious. Its funny how different cultures are drawn to or repelled by different foods. eg when I was in the Asian market and asked about the duck eggs. She warned me that there are formed baby ducks in the eggs. In that culture ( I think it is either Vietnamese or Korean market) it is very normal and delicious. I would cry if I cracked open one of those things and saw a baby in the egg. Different cultures... When do you leave for the biking trip? How are you going? How will your bike get there?

Novangel, yes you are done with THAT. Of course no more. ( will not even mention again what it is). I read that IUDs can cause higher cortisol levels. So that loss in your stomach may be because of the IUD removal. either way, I am sure the loss in your mid section is real and I am glad for you.
I am hoping your hours at work will increase. I have a feeling that as you become more known there the hours will be increased, or sooner than that. The Jillian Michaels DVD sounds serious. Hope you start out slow.

Inkrid Guess you Will be labeling things. Sounds like a healthy guy And it sounds like you are a good mom. He came back I hope you can stay on track with the whole raw foods thing. Or make peace with postponing it if need be.

Berryblondeboys SO glad your scale is finally showing mercy. 3 lbs is great. Congrats !

Sotypical You wanted to read about the hypnosis. Here is a link for the 3FC thread where they were discussing it. Thats where I learned about it. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...-sessions.html I like the recording. Its free. He approaches it all in a wholistic way that I can relate to. Although I am so undiciplined that I have not done it for a couple of days. I think the challenge is to do it for 33 days. I bet it would help. I feel like it would. And some people on the thread felt a difference in their eating. Hypnosis worked well for me years ago with other things.

Retrorabbit, I am glad everything is going so well. Maybe moving used up a lot of calories. So that beer didn't put on any weight. Glad you are back at school and your living situation is good. I am in Burlington where the influx of college/university kids is full on right now. Population really jumps significantly.

Diana i hope things dry out for you all down there. I hope the people in the moble home park will be okay.

I think I answered all posts from Aug 31 and so far in Sept. I hope.

Well my swimwear is out for the pt apt tomorrow. I put it on and took photos in the mirror. Could look worse. I was not upset. Weight was way up last night. It was frightening. So today was another strict diet day. 910 calories including the hot chocolate. Because of lack of sleep I may not lose as much as I otherwise would. I heard that the PT person is a pretty tough woman. So I will see how it goes. I do think shes very good though.
Hot chocolate 300
chicken sausage and salad 320
Chicken with mustard, raw celery and cucumber sticks 230
frozen lemon protein stuff 60
Total for day 910

Last edited by flower123; 08-31-2015 at 11:20 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Everybody!

I've been too busy to post here but I'm back now. It's so great to have the first of the month roll around so I can start over again. Thanks Diana for starting us off on a new thread. I really needed this!

School started today and it was exhausting, but fun! The kids are just so adorable. I really got a kick out of them today. I had to take a long nap this afternoon so I can jump start my brain for tomorrow. Even though I was super tired, I made myself go for a swim this evening, and I'm so glad I did. The water was so warm and lovely and therapuetic. I wanted to stay there all evening. That was good for me so I think I'll swim again tomorrow.

Diana What an incredible flood! But I'm glad you are fine. Too bad about the trailer park. What a bummer for those people. I can't imagine losing my home.

kelijpa I saw that you got a mini tramp! I put jogging on my tramp into my exercise goal for the month. I'll be thinking of you.

flower, novangel, RetroRabbit, Coolmom, sotypical Hi! I haven't caught up yet and read everybody's posts. But I wanted you all to know I'm thinking about you! I hope you are all doing well.

flower Good luck at your PT appt. tomorrow. I'm sure you will be wonderful and look wonderful too!

Last edited by magistra17; 08-31-2015 at 11:32 PM.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:02 AM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Flower Good luck with your PT today.

Nothing for last night
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

I thought the gain yesterday was from the sodium in the sausages, but it's from the angioedema. It was even more noticeable this morning. The good thing is that my weight stayed the same this morning and I didn't have an additional gain.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 167
No Change

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-01-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:16 AM   #9  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

And another 2 lbs today - that is crazy. Over 5 pounds in 3 days! Means I was able to put the 35 pounds lost and the 40 pounds lost "yay" person up in my signature just days apart after no movement at all for over a month.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:52 AM   #10  

Height: 5'9"

Yesterday I went swimming.

For dinner at swordfish and spinach.

Had a kale, banana and almond milk smoothie for breakfast.

Planned Cheat: coffee with cream and sugar

Lunch: Got invited to someone's house to see their new kitten. Serving SALAD! Yay!

Dinner: Either: cheeseburger and salad, chicken parm (while kids have pizza) and salad, frittata, or chicken pot pie (family's choice!) Will have coconut milk with that.

Dessert: Finally made that Raw Cheesecake! Ingredients: Nuts and maple syrup, basically. It really does taste like cheesecake!!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:51 AM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

flower123 - dieting with other people around is tricky, especially when husbands just have to say they are going to lose weight and they do! okay, my husband is trying hard too but I just feel like it is easier for them haha. I'll check out the hypnosis, thanks for the link. Good luck today!

RetroRabbit - congrats on the weigh in!

Diana - sorry yesterday was so stressful for you. Thanks for making the new thread.

berry - congrats on the loss, thank is fantastic!!!!

Inkrid - WTG on the swimming!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:55 AM   #12  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I have mixed feelings about it being September. I LOVE the cooler weather. Love jeans and hoodies. But I am sad that summer is over. My parents live on the lake and I want more time swimming in the lake. It has been such a HOT long summer here so I shouldn't complain. But I love swimming! I hope it is nice enough this weekend to make get one last swim in at least.

I am also excited that it is finally September, I get my hair done at the end of the month! Been waiting all summer!

Today's plan: 1382 calories
b: raspberry jam overnight oats, coffee & milk
l: salad (greens, tomatoes, cucumber pepperoni, french dressing)
s: banana, coffee & milk
d: beef and mushroom stroganoff
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #13  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Happy September, everyone! My weight is unchanged for the last month. 150.?

Diana, I'm glad your home wasn't affected by the flood. I feel bad for the park residents.

Flower, I fly to Jackson Hole, WY on Friday and start cycling on Saturday with a rented bike. The duck eggs would be interesting to try. I love seeing all the different foods in travel shows.

Novangel, the issues with the IUD must all be with the hormone. I have a plain copper one and it has no hormone and doesn't affect menstruation or anything. Too bad you didn't get that one. Maybe it would have worked out.

Magistra, the pool sounds nice. Ours is closed for maintenance for a few weeks right now. I'm missing my spin class that is in the same building.

Retro, good luck with the new semester and living situation.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:00 PM   #14  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!
Happy September!
Not much time to post, but wanted to say Hi and wish everyone well.

Larry wishing you well, glad no broken bones.

Diana glad you didn't get too flooded, so sorry to hear about those that did.

CoolMom hope your trip is awesome!

Flower and Magistra happy to join the mini tramp club!

Berry congrats on the 5 pounds!

Have a good night all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:06 PM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to all the regulars!

DH is having regular labs done tomorrow and I have to open the shop. I won't do any Oxycise in the morning. I will be doing good to get to the shop. This will be a quick one for me.

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Chipotle's salad/bowl w/lettuce, double chicken, black beans, cheese, fajita veggies, and BHF's Ranch under 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Cardio Pump (combined workouts) w/#10's & weighted gloves = #11