For the love of Pete - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-04-2015, 11:01 AM   #1  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

Default For the love of Pete

I swear, I will never break this plateau. I just went over my Fitness Pal log and I've been 213 for over a month. I just had to yell.

I WILL NEVER BREAK THIS FREAKING PLATEAU!

Thank you.

Last edited by dietcokehead98; 02-04-2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Edited because I dont know my numbers very well
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:16 PM   #2  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Aw sorry, plateaus can totally kill your motivation :s but I'm sure you can! Maybe there's something you can change in a radical way? Maybe even a treat day might help?
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

Yeah you will.

Just think, though: You're maintaining right now, and getting yourself through one of the toughest parts of weight loss. When you lose more later, then eventually get down to goal it will be that much easier to maintain, because you've already done part of it!

My suggestion would be to add some weights/squats to your routine to help your lean mass build. You'll probably stay plateau'd for a bit but then it should start dropping off eventually without even changing your calories. ^_~

Also, chicken & fish for protein if you eat meat. YUM. I've been making chicken sammiches lately at around 500 calories worth of chicken/bread/mayo, with salt and pepper. Yeah it's a third of a day's calories for most people but it's one meal so that works. And so delicious!
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #4  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

I do weight training 3 days a week. I eat protein and veggies. What I don't do is cheat or have a "cheat day" or anything. Maybe I should do that? I don't know.

I WILL NEVER BREAK THIS PLATEAU!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:11 PM   #5  
Rain on the Beach

Height: 5'3"

Looking at your photo/ticker, it seems like you've already come a long way and made lots of progress! I think, rather than getting hung up on the plateau, it might be better to celebrate the fact that you're living healthier and have made choices that will bring benefits in the long term. You're being fit, active, eating right... and your body is thanking you for it in ways far beyond what the scale shows, I'm sure!

As for the plateau? It is what it is. It breaks when it breaks. Do what you need to do to stay healthy and happy, and though your body may take its time, it'll follow when it's ready.
Lluvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:31 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

I am so sorry to hear about your plateau!!((( i can imagine how discoraging it may be(( in addition you say you always was a good girl - no cheating - only healthy food and sport. So maybe this is time for you to cheat a bit? maybe your organism wants a little day off?;-) I wish you good luck dear! I totally sure you will break this plateau soon!!
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote