Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-30-2014, 04:02 PM   #391  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

OK, I am aborting my run tonight. My leg still does not feel 100% and I am worried I will damage it if I push it. Dang this is a tough decision. I suppose it is for the best though.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #392  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

The pressure is on! How can I lose weight with sake, cake, and fried rice? This is so unfair! I only ate the apple at lunch. I'm still starving since DH has been busy and we haven't even had a piece of cake!

I think I am getting delirious! And what is Ian doing in the middle of my post? I didn't see it, so it must the phone thing.

Guess what? I got a workout in after all!

Ian I sure hope you can figure out what's going on.

Syckgirlsfv

AshliRose Hi and welcome to the check-in!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:32 PM   #393  

S/C/G: 164/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Diana3271

Thank you! Excited about being able to report my progress. It's more difficult to stay on track if no one is watching!
AshliRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:45 PM   #394  
Trying to live below 200

AshliRose Did you see Ruth's post about the ticker? This may be of additional help for you: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html
Old 10-30-2014, 08:37 PM   #395  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

So, can I ask, how the heck do you post a picture, I managed to do it the other day using flickr, today using the same method, I thought anyway, it's impossible...

syckgirlsfv

Diana good job with the meal!

Don't know if you can see this, but here's where Ian popped up in Diana's post on my phone, it's right where you said something about being strong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ian post.jpg (26.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by kelijpa; 10-30-2014 at 10:01 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:37 PM   #396  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I followed my plan. I requested the to go box as soon as we placed our order. I had a raw fish appetizer, no rice, salad with dressing on the side and used the fork tine technique. I had the onion broth and gave some of it to my DH. DH ordered the large saki, I had 3 servings and DH had 6. He is feeling it right now, . They serve zucchini/onions and I ate the zucchini. I ate the grilled shrimp appetizer (4 pieces, actually 2 whole shrimp). I ordered the filet Mignon and teriyaki chicken. I ate all the filet and about half the chicken. They serve this huge block of rice. I immediately took 1/2 of the rice and put it in my to go box. So I did well, but I am still overly full, which I expected to be. We ate cake before we left and I had 1/8 like I said I would. So, I am happy I did as I planned.

After I got to my goal weight and until my Mom passed away I would eat a lot of food on off plan days. I was still losing weight. I would gain after my planned off plan eating but I would quickly lose it again. I really enjoyed my off plan eating during celebrations, vacations, etc. Back then I ate a lot more than I ate tonight and totally enjoyed it. Tonight I didn't enjoy that full feeling the way I used to enjoy it. I think I have made some type of progress with all of this. It's slow going and every event is different. I felt kinda full after the piece of cake. I wonder how I would have done if I had drank 1 or 2 glasses of water before I left for the restaurant. I will need to keep this in mind.

Exercise from today:
Cardio Sculpt Express
TF Fire 30

Enjoy your evening.

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-30-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #397  

Height: 5"6

Well done, Diana. I'm proud of you!!

I still ate some crap today but feel in a lot more control than yesterday. I ate 1700 (honestly, 700 of that was crap!) but net 1500 overall with my walking. I try not to count my walking but on days I'm over, it makes me feel better. At least the crap was low in salt this time? I'm proud that today was better than yesterday and I will aim to make tomorrow even better.
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:35 PM   #398  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Finishing the day at 1200 cals.

We took the kids to the movies and they all had popcorn and rootbeer. A small taste was had of each. Then I made a new soup "sweet potato black bean chili." It's not bad! I'm just glad to be done with the chicken miso lemon ginger soup I made last. It was okay but so low in calories I wasn't satisfied.

Homemade shape cookies (Halloween, of course) and homemade strawberry ice cream is happening. Hopefully I will be able to show some restraint.

Diana, good job on your dinner out! Your success is due to all the planning ahead.

Ian, sorry about having to miss the run.

Welcome, AshliRose!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #399  

Diana, way to go with the rice ! And also feeling full even though you didnt eat that much food. I clearly am not at that place

CoolMom
, I think you go a great job of curtaling the eating. I am not sure I could do that if I had all that food being eaten in front of me. I would crack under the pressure. you did great though. 1200 cal for the day.

Ian, i am really glad to hear that you gave your body a rest today. i am sure it was not easy to do.

Northern, With your attitude you will reach goal. The weight loss road right now has peaks and valleys. But thats totally okay. You will get to your goal.

Kelijpa: yes, i could see what you posted ! I see Ian flexing his "gun"

syckgirlsfv Wishing you a very happy birthay

AshliRose, nice to meet you. I agree, its easier to stay on track when i am accountable

Hi Ruth, good to meet you.

Novangel: I imagine that you are busy getting things done before your wedding. But i dont know if my imagine matches reality

Okay so today I didnt do too bad. I had 1270 which, considering my hot chocolate addiction is pretty good. I remember the pre-addiction days when the calorie count was so much lower. But that was also pre-maintence. So its all okay

Today instead of seasoning my soup with miso and a tsp of sesame oil, I used a T of ground up refried bean mix and a T of cheddar cheese powder. I used lemon to brighten it up. In retrospect, it should have been greek yogurt.
Anyway, total calories was 1270.
I hope everyone has a great TGIF

Last edited by flower123; 10-30-2014 at 11:00 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:51 AM   #400  
Trying to live below 200

Kelijpa Now that was awesome how that happened. Me talking about staying strong and Ian flexing his muscles!
Old 10-31-2014, 07:53 AM   #401  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF! Happy Halloween!

I didn't add on any yoga!

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 165.2
Up: 1.8 pounds

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 10-31-2014, 08:26 AM   #402  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
Glad that worked
Feeling the TOM this morning...W-163.3 so managed to lose 0.2 this month...I guess I'm on maintenance, which isn't a bad thing.

On to the weekend! Happy Friday everyone
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:20 AM   #403  
Warrior Princess

I do not want to work today. I just want to run errands, go to the gym, and relax. Instead I have to work till 3 and then take my son and other kids to trick or treat right away and it's freezing outside, and snowing! Ugh. Halloween is always crappy weather!

Flower, believe me I always have meds handy and they will come into play for the plane rides. That is covered. I wouldn't (couldn't) go without anti-anxiety medication. No dice.

Ian, I hope your toe is better today. Better to rest than risk further injury...it sucks to miss workouts though. I know that feeling. Probably a little too much. :/

Syck, Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Diana:
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:22 PM   #404  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin'

W 163 (down .2)
B egg on toast
L veg and chicken sausage
D soup

I think I'm making the family pizza for dinner, which is definitely a trigger food for me. But I don't care for pepperoni so that should help. Piled high with veggies and a touch of anchovies and siracha and nothing could keep me away.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 06:50 PM   #405  

it was a ghoulish Halloween. The list of what I ate should never be repeated. Suffice to say it started at 2 banks. Both of which had reeces pb cups, mikly way and kitkats. Then I progressed to the health food store where asI was buying what I need, I saw a wine tasting table. Be still my heart ! Red wine samples. Handed to each interestedperson, In real wine glasses. Yes, Plural. Then I had a bag of turkey jerky from Trader Joe's ( my requisite protein) along with an amazing sample of hot out of the oven pumpkin cake with white chocolate chips. What happened after that shall never be spoken of. All I can say is it involved 3 apples, Belgian chocolate callets, fresh ground peanutbutter and popchips with cheese. I feel sufficiently spooked by these Halloween horrors. Although interestingly wanting more. This is where will power is long overdue but quite mandatory. One would think that I will not have dinner. But one would not be correct. I will have salad and sausages. Whats important is that tomorrow is a diet day. As hopefully will be the following day. Then I should be recovered from my Halloween.

I have 3 bags of candy ready for trick or treaters. So far, its looking like the candy and I will be alone together. Nary a doorbell ring. and it is close to 7pm here.

Last edited by flower123; 10-31-2014 at 08:45 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote