Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-18-2014, 12:02 PM   #1  
New-b

S/C/G: 219/ticker/155

Height: 5ft

Default dreaded last 20

As so many of you know after losing 60 lbs I have stalled out for a year. With 20 lbs to go. Yes I have completely slacked off. Im an instant gratification person and the first year the lbs seem to melt off then when I didn't budge for months my food intake picked up and my work outs slowed. I haven't gained but I cant seem to get motivated to get these last 20 off either. I do great for a week and no movement on scale Im like GRRR Im going hungry all week for NOTHING.

Any of you going through or have experienced this.... what did you do
WannaB2cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:07 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

I'm in my 'last 20', too, with 14 pounds to go. I hate seeing no movement on the scale, but remember that every week you treat your body right with sensible eating and exercise, you're succeeding! If you're really hungry you might want to re-evaluate your eating plan. Usually eating healthy whole foods keeps you pretty full. Mixing things up might just start the scale, too! Good luck!
Frances123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #3  
New-b

S/C/G: 219/ticker/155

Height: 5ft

I do good during the day fending off the hunger then at night I EAT cause I feel so hungry which I KNOW isn't working.. Crazy when I was bigger I ate 1300 cals a day and never felt hungry now at 160 lbs I eat that and I still feel so hungry
WannaB2cute is offline   Reply With Quote