Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/212.6/165

Height: 5'6"

Cool Ideal Protein Diet ~ no inches lost in past 2 weeks

Hi. I'm new to the site but have found a number of memeber remarks very helpful in this journey I'm taking. I started Ideal Protein about 5 weeks ago and have lost 17 lbs to date. My frustration lies in not losing any inches from my waist area in the last 3 check ins. Has this happened to anyone else?
nonnibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #2  
maintaining since 9/2013

nonnibear, that's a fantastic weight loss. There is an entire forum for Ideal Protein and I think most will say the same thing: the pounds and inches lost are not predictable or linear. Especially the inches. But eventually you will see it come off. It seems to happen in fits and starts. I remember on IP that all of a sudden my bust would suddenly shrink while the scale showed only a tiny loss. Near the end, about the last 15 lbs, my upper thighs 'suddenly' lost all their chunkiness and abdomen went flat. Keep it up!

Last edited by mars735; 09-10-2014 at 07:37 PM.
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote