Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #1  

Height: 5'9

Default I didn't gain back any weight!!!

So I kind of went off my new eating plan. I started eating things I shouldn't eat and sometimes ate more than I should but I didn't completely relapse into my old ways thankfully. I still tried not to overeat most of the time. I dreaded weighing myself this morning but to my surprise I didn't gain any weight back and actually lost one pound. Now time to get back to losing this weight again.
vanessa761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

Vanessa my congratulations! Do use some magic?;-) Are you a witch?;-)) really envy you;-) Good luck with future weight loss!
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #3  
You can call me Betty

S/C/G: 177/too much/145

Height: 5'8-ish

Nice, I bet that was a relief!
MayoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:28 PM   #4  
Positive Focus

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

That, my dear, is what I call maintenance! I've been doing that for 3 years now and want to get back to losing. But the ability to watch what you eat without a careful feeling of restriction IS the goal! So, GREAT JOB!!!

When we do that, though, I think we start getting antsy and worried that since we aren't restricting ourselves we must be "out of line" and need correction. Dieting feels safer. It protects us from the evil fat monster.

But being able to do what you've done is great!! If you'd like to lose weight now, keep a lot of those habits and add some exercise (if you haven't been) or switch out some of those foods for healthier ones having them less frequently. You'll keep that balance and be able to sustain it long term rather than run desperately for safety into a restrictive diet. Just my $.02.
BeachBreeze2010 is offline   Reply With Quote