Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-31-2013, 09:51 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - November 2013 - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-30-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #2  
Warrior Princess

Thumbs up

Here.

Goal for November is getting below 140 again, exercising more consistent (I was doing great till I got sick), and being a little more careful with food. Nothing wrong with with occasional cheats but I was going overboard..

No exercise today, I was caught up in Halloween plus I'm sore as heck from weights. I'm shooting for tomorrow.

Diana, work is going well and I'm building a decent clientele. Only complaint is we can't seem to keep a manager. We've gone thru 4 since I've been working there. Soon we will be on #5 and that looks bad to the clients that notice. Oh well. Nothing I can do and I honestly don't want the position. After my last job I want a break from big responsibilities.

Lets all have a great month!!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:29 AM   #3  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

I am home from all the trick r treating tonight....I took little son for an hour around an awesome neighborhood, all decorated up and so many people out, it felt like a block party then we picked up the girl down the street who thinks she lives here and took her for another hour of trick r treating down another good neighborhood area....then I took the kids home and picked up teenager and other teenagers and drove them all home...I haven't fell into the candy and chocolate yet and don't feel that desire too, which is odd....I did have a few mini chocolates and might have another one but I don't feel that urge to gobble everything up lol
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Letting Go and Completing Your Day from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

TTOM has been kicking my butt since yesterday. Me and Advil are best buds right now.

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 160.2 (TTOM + antibiotics)
Up: 1 pound

Have a great weekend!
Old 11-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #5  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi, I'd like to join in. I'm starting Nov. at 165.7, aiming to lose 5 lbs, shooting for 150's by the end of the year.

Thanks
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 203/199/130

Height: 5'4

Hi I would like to join too. I think this is one of the nicest threads on here. Very supportive and personal. My goal is to be in the 180's by month end. I wish I like dbeer I would jump on Ian's diet
Dolly Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #7  

Height: 5'9"

Today my Simple Intention is to stay away from Sugar! I should do a lot more, but considering Halloween, this is a start!!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #8  

I am in too but it is going to be really tough this month with all the travelling and the festive season.. But I want to move out of the 180s.. I will try my best!
nlauah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #9  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Hello. I didn't quit or runaway. Life and work have just been crazy busy. I hope everyone had a great end to October. I can't believe it is already November 1st. Had a good time trick-or-treating with my grandsons last night - they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My nephew got married in New Jersey on 20th of October so I went with my sister and we made a mini-vacation out of the trip. It was great. Tonight I am heading to my sister's house (3 1/2 hours away) because my nephew & his new wife are having a local reception for friends and family that couldn't make the wedding. I am doing the cake for the reception. I have a general idea what I want to do, but have a feeling I'll be doing some improvising on the cake design.

Diana ~ LOVE the new photo. You look great!
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 380/ticker/180

Height: 5"9

I'm having a weird day....

someone in my life who I care about immensely, and seems to have a huge impact on how I value myself kind of made me feel really ugly today (though I doubt he meant it).... and it's just completely stuck with me for the rest of the day...

I'm actually quite upset about it...and it feels irrational.... and it scares me how much I value his opinion of me...

I just feel completely lost and broken.
time4me2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 203/199/130

Height: 5'4

I hope you feel better soon. I don't think it is irrational to feel that way.
Dolly Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everybody,

I have been away for quite some time. I have been dealing with some major health issues. Now I am learning to live without my thyroid and seeing how I do on the medications.

I would love to get back on track publicly and post my efforts here.

Hi Diana-it is nice to see you are continuing to do well.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #13  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Is this the line for business class?

Up fricking 1.8lbs today and back into the 170s. Dang.

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toasted low-calorie bread with raw mushrooms and mayo light. Some olives. 1 coffee, milk, no sugar.

Lunch: Smoked chinook salmon, salted cod, a little salted mackeral, a little pickled herring, 10 anchovies, a little cod liver, argula, mixed greens, tomatoes, pickled garlic, hemp seed, 3 quails eggs, mushroom, spinach, lentils, corn, black beans, red onion, blueberries, blackberries, olive hummus, asparagus and spinach dip, guacamole, 4 olives stuffed with almonds, beets, pickled brussels sprouts.

Dinner: Will drink beer (Green Flash Green Bullet)

Exercise: Ran 6.22 miles before work

I fly tomorrow to Belgium for a week and then on to Turkey the week after for work. FIL came out of hospital today and is back with us. Hope MIL and my wife are able to cope with him until he is ready to fly home. I am dreading getting a call while I am away that I have to fly back home. Traveling for work sucks at times like this. But what can you do?

Well, I'll tell you what I can do. I can control what goes in my mouth. And I can control how much I work out.

And right now, that's kinda nice knowing that everything is not going to h@ll in a handbasket.

So I have packed canned fish for my trip. And running shoes.

And I might just even run tomorrow before my flight...

Last edited by IanG; 11-01-2013 at 10:00 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

I'm back. I'm so happy Halloween and all it's temptations are over. I do love the Holiday and all the little trick or treaters, but now it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving. I did really well today with my eating and exercising. Tonight we went out to a Chinese restaurant, and I only ate half my portion. Yay!

Diana, thanks for starting this thread again.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Last edited by tyla; 11-01-2013 at 09:34 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Novangel Good job setting those goals. I'm glad work is still going well for you.

Alaskanlaghter Good job with the Halloween candy. Sounds like you had fun hanging with the kids.

Kelijpa Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Dolly Sunshine Hi and welcome to the check-in! Ian's diet seems to be very popular.

Inkrid Good plan for the day. How did it go?

Nlauah Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Kris Thank you! It's good to see you and glad you checked in.

Time4me2change I'm sorry about that situation today.

Pluckypear Hi and Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that you have had thyroid issues. I have been dealing with hypothyroidism since I was about 25. Make sure you take your meds and keep up with your labs and you will do fine.

Ian Have a safe trip and check in when you can. You've got this with your diet and exercise. You will do just fine while you are away. Sending good thoughts for your FIL. Hoping he continues to improve and there are no other complications.

Tyla Good job with your food and exercise today. Congrats on eating the Chinese food in moderation.