Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 06:12 PM   #31  
BELIEVE!

Angry Thank You!

Hi Gals!
THANK YOU so much for all the wonderful birthday wishes. They mean so much to me!

I've had a pretty good day --- for starters, it's beautiful, sunny day! We've had so few of those that I feel like the sun peeked out for me today. I had to go to work today, which was fine - I love the people I work with. One friend in particular made sure everyone knew it was my birthday so I had lots of well-wishers. Thankfully, no on brought in a cake. I really didn't want that much tempation. I had a nice lunch outside with some friends and splurged a little - a turkey rueben and fries (I didn't eat them). However, my tummy didn't feel so good afterwards. I guess it's not use to the grease that the sandwich was probably grilled in. I just got home and I am going take a walk with the dogs. Jeff had to go to NYC today and won't be home until about 8pm. We are going out for a late dinner or maybe just dessert. I told him weeks ago not to buy me a cake - I just want to go somewhere where I can have a piece of something and not a big cake around the house. I think we are going to the Olive Garden - I LOVE their Chocolate Lasagna Dessert --- chocolate layers with Buttercream frosting.

Someone at work today, who I don't know all that well, told me that I "look wonderful". I told her that was the BEST birthday present anyone could have given me --- and, she didn't even know it was my birthday!!! Talk about a little boost of self-confidence.

Just a few personal replies right now --- I want to get out and enjoy the sun....

Sandy --- WOOHOO!!!! Good job on the loss!! Would you send a little kick in the a$$ this way??? I haven't been horrible, but not a good as I can be either! I guess i just need a little push!

Thin -- Congrats on the loss of the position! So happy to hear that you and hubby are both pleased with the results! I hope you had fun with it all!

Lori --- Checking Brian's flights??? Is he already coming to town??? Do tell -- details please!!! Wishing you ALL THE BEST!!!!

Melissa --- I haven't been around long, so I am just getting to know all these wonderful ladies! I do hope you'll visit us often - looking forward to getting to know you.

Amanda --- Wow - all the exercise and a great big loss for you!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Everyone else ---- Thanks again for the Birthday wishes! I'll catch up with you later or tomorrow! I'm off for my walk!!

Love you all!!!
Birthday Girl Barb
Old 06-10-2003, 07:24 PM   #32  

Hi there - a quick post before I start work to congratulate Sandy and Amanda on their weight losses

Barb - hope you have a wonderful evening; that dessert sounds wonderful - now I know what I want for my birthday!!

I've done good today - cleaned my living room windows and blinds; had salsa chicken, broccoli and tomato sandwich for lunch; still no exercise.

To everyone else, hope your having a great evening.

See you guys later.
Old 06-10-2003, 10:11 PM   #33  
a work in progress...

STOP! Do Not Post Here!

The adventure continues at #347...
Closed Thread