Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-26-2013, 04:12 AM   #31  
Plant Powered!

S/C/G: 205/168.5/165

Height: 6'0"

I don't know if you like fruit in your salad, but my absolute favorite is a mix of baby spinach and romaine lettuce, topped with red onion, strawberries, feta cheese, walnuts, and poppyseed dressing. I like to have it with a half a slice of toasted homemade bread.

And hey, if you want a sandwich, eat a sandwich. There is no law that says "In order to lose weight you must eat salad EVERYDAY!"

All of these salad examples are making me hungry...
EmLay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

I feel the same way as you sometimes, except with almost anything. I go through phases where I will LOVE something, and then hate it. For awhile I was pre-cooking my lunches (chicken, brown rice, veggie) and after awhile I was over them. Then I went to salad and I was over those too. But even so, there will be one day where I'm like "omg I would love a chicken caesar salad right now". Like other people have said, just add more things to it. I cannot eat just lettuce and dressing. So whenever I can, I just add and add and add stuff to them to make them more filling and different variety of things. It really works.
celigirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #33  
banned

Height: 5'3

You can lose weight eating pretty much anything. If you want a sandwich, have it. Ignore anybody that tells you that bread is Satan or anything like that. Low carb isn't healthy or sustainable over the long haul.
Silver Sky is offline   Reply With Quote