Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Unknown/Unknown/105

Height: 5'2

Default Diet Struggles

I would really like to just make a meal plan and stick to it. I hate being this hard on myself just because I feel fat though because I haven't been binging and that should be a blessing itself. I really want to stick to a meal plan. I need to focus on being positive though. The more negative I am, the more likely I'll just give up and binge. I hate that cycle so much. Two positive things: consistently exercising, and not binging. Next step sticking to meal plan. Baby steps...what positive things have you guys been doing lately?
Jessieeehuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Sounds like you are on the right track! It definitely takes some time, and trial & error, to find what exactly is right for you! You're totally right about staying positive, that's something I'm working on right now. Quieting the negative thoughts and working on giving myself credit for all the good things. It's a lot of work, but worth it!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #3  
I Believe in me

S/C/G: 250/199/175

Height: 5'5

Smile keep on trying

I think the best gift we can give ourselves in to keep on trying. It is so hard to stick to a plan. I also agree that quieting the negative thoughts and filling our lives with positive people can really help. I love the motivation that I have received from all of you. It makes a big difference knowing I am not alone in this. Thanks.
mrsj2013 is offline   Reply With Quote