Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-17-2013, 05:36 AM   #361  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 160/129/125

Height: 5'4

Good morning all!

Snowed here last night...gah

Already got some zumba in I am feeling pumped this morning! TOM is ending...Scale says 131 this morning o.O makes me happy but not gonna count it just yet. Will check again in the morning.

Have a great day!
pinkflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #362  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1525 +
Weigh In: 159.4
Up: 1 pound

I wish I knew why my body reacts like this. I made soup last night for dinner. I used no added salt broth, etc. I can only do so much. Continue on for another day.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #363  

S/C/G: 219/209/180

Height: 5'7

Good Morning everyone! Feeling so much better (mentally and physically) and back on track with eating. Down 1 more lb this morning which is surprising considering I had high sodium food yesterday. It snowed here in Eastern NC last night so the world has pretty much shut down until it melts... Guess it's a good day to stay in ..... Have a great day!!!!
kjnnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #364  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

I haven't had time to post. Did well on Friday. Yesterday was my cheat day. Today's weight is 184.4 lb. Still not too bad for this stressful time and TOM. I haven't gained again, but I also haven't lost.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:58 AM   #365  

Height: 5'8.5"

Good morning, everyone!

It is so nice waking up on Sunday morning and NOT having to go back to work tomorrow LOL.

mamakat, yah sometimes those girls just keep on hanging around LOL. My band size has gone down 12 inches but I am still at least an "H" -- just buy the biggest cup size I can and try to shove 'em in LOL. These things are not going to go without some help! And so sorry about your injuries... sounds soooo painful! Hope you are better soon.

Gracenote, hello and welcome to our group! Yes, it is very supportive and fun... glad you joined in.

Radiojane, that is so neat that you have passed the 100 pound mark. You must feel wonderful!! Great job.

MissyKrissy, good job on your weight loss... you must be looking pretty skinny by now!

pinkflakes, exciting about the elliptical trainer! You look soooooooo thin in your photo!!!

Diana, you are soooooo consistent in sticking on plan and posting here, and encouraging others!! Way to go! And yes, my appointment is coming up! Looking forward to hearing what the surgeon has to say and, in the meantime, just sticking with the plan!!

alaskan, for you for passing up the cake and ice cream. And LOL don't you love it when you wake up thinking you have to get to work and then realize you don't have to go?

Hungry, congrats on sticking to your drink limit! ... And I ordered an iPod... not an iPad... so I can listen to music while working out. I cannot WAIT to get it though!! Have been downloading songs and need to start uploading my CDs so I can add those.

kjnnc, I haven't welcomed you yet!! Thanks for joining in with our group.

Psychic, keep hanging in there! Even when the scale does not move, we know things are happening.

Greetings to others, and welcome to any other newbies!!

I've been sticking with my workouts... did 75 min Friday night and then up early and at the deep water pool at 7 AM yesterday for another 75 minutes! I am going crazy waiting for my underwater iPod LOL... they can't ship until the 18th because one of the headphones I wanted was on back order. This is the one I ordered.. I got the package with the two different headsets

http://www.underwateraudio.com/water...d-shuffle.html

Also had to return my snorkel because it leaked and I kept getting a mouthful of water. I ended up ordering one off the Internet so will now have to just do my workouts without it for a while.

The workouts are helping though because, even though my weight is still stalled, I keep fitting into smaller clothes. And my strength level has increased dramatically. Thursday night at the community dinner our church provides, I was jumping up and shaking out all the tablecloths in the trash can during cleanup (I bring them home to wash them) and enjoying it so much because before by that time of evening I was in so much pain it was very difficult for me to do it. I went up and said to my two close friends and confidantes (who are leaders of the event) how all the working out and losing weight was worth it to be able to do that, and they laughed and said they had already commented to each other how I was over there able to do that.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! Let's do this!!

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 02-17-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #366  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1525 +
Weigh In: 159.4
Up: 1 pound

I wish I knew why my body reacts like this. I made soup last night for dinner. I used no added salt broth, etc. I can only do so much. Continue on for another day.
Keep the faith! You got this
Old 02-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #367  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjnnc View Post
Good Morning everyone! Feeling so much better (mentally and physically) and back on track with eating. Down 1 more lb this morning which is surprising considering I had high sodium food yesterday. It snowed here in Eastern NC last night so the world has pretty much shut down until it melts... Guess it's a good day to stay in ..... Have a great day!!!!
Glad you're feeling better!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #368  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
Good morning, everyone!

It is so nice waking up on Sunday morning and NOT having to go back to work tomorrow LOL.

mamakat, yah sometimes those girls just keep on hanging around LOL. My band size has gone down 12 inches but I am still at least an "H" -- just buy the biggest cup size I can and try to shove 'em in LOL. These things are not going to go without some help! And so sorry about your injuries... sounds soooo painful! Hope you are better soon.

Gracenote, hello and welcome to our group! Yes, it is very supportive and fun... glad you joined in.

Radiojane, that is so neat that you have passed the 100 pound mark. You must feel wonderful!! Great job.

MissyKrissy, good job on your weight loss... you must be looking pretty skinny by now!

pinkflakes, exciting about the elliptical trainer! You look soooooooo thin in your photo!!!

Diana, you are soooooo consistent in sticking on plan and posting here, and encouraging others!! Way to go! And yes, my appointment is coming up! Looking forward to hearing what the surgeon has to say and, in the meantime, just sticking with the plan!!

alaskan, for you for passing up the cake and ice cream. And LOL don't you love it when you wake up thinking you have to get to work and then realize you don't have to go?

Hungry, congrats on sticking to your drink limit! ... And I ordered an iPod... not an iPad... so I can listen to music while working out. I cannot WAIT to get it though!! Have been downloading songs and need to start uploading my CDs so I can add those.

kjnnc, I haven't welcomed you yet!! Thanks for joining in with our group.

Psychic, keep hanging in there! Even when the scale does not move, we know things are happening.

Greetings to others, and welcome to any other newbies!!

I've been sticking with my workouts... did 75 min Friday night and then up early and at the deep water pool at 7 AM yesterday for another 75 minutes! I am going crazy waiting for my underwater iPod LOL... they can't ship until the 18th because one of the headphones I wanted was on back order. This is the one I ordered.. I got the package with the two different headsets

http://www.underwateraudio.com/water...d-shuffle.html

Also had to return my snorkel because it leaked and I kept getting a mouthful of water. I ended up ordering one off the Internet so will now have to just do my workouts without it for a while.

The workouts are helping though because, even though my weight is still stalled, I keep fitting into smaller clothes. And my strength level has increased dramatically. Thursday night at the community dinner our church provides, I was jumping up and shaking out all the tablecloths in the trash can during cleanup (I bring them home to wash them) and enjoying it so much because before by that time of evening I was in so much pain it was very difficult for me to do it. I went up and said to my two close friends and confidantes (who are leaders of the event) how all the working out and losing weight was worth it to be able to do that, and they laughed and said they had already commented to each other how I was over there able to do that.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! Let's do this!!
Thanks! you look great your self

Great job on the workouts!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #369  

Thanks for the encouragement, pink
Old 02-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #370  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

I'll definitely be getting a workout with moving all these boxes today and carrying up two flights of stairs. I haven't been to the gym since Monday because my membership expired and I didn't renew because I'm moving out today. My parents should be here within the next two hours to help me out.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #371  

Psychic, does not sound as if you need the gym today, LOL. Best of wishes with all the moving
Old 02-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #372  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

I thought I'd share some good news today 1)my motor has been switched out on my bike (I think I already mentioned that) 2)DH got this gizmo that has made our downstairs TV/computer into a giant IPAD without touch screen. So it gets internet services, but isn't really the computer anymore as it was old and did really crazy things. So now I get Youtube without stutters and I can rock my house and rats out 3)I found a full Youtube video on walking (she's all the rage, but I can't remember her name) and it looks easy enough to do. 4)the muscle in my arm has gone back to it's normal size, still aches like crazy, but I'm typing with two fingers I feel I'm on the mend. 5)our city has asked the healthy to come out and shovel sidewalks as the kids can not get to the schools...I considered this for 3 seconds then tossed it away. LOL, I find that a very good idea since I'm still recovering from the fresh snow shovel, I can't imagine what it's like to shovel now...melted, dirtied, frozen and higher then my head! In DH's company city, they are using backhoes to remove the snow and they didn't get as much as we did. I think our city should realized heartaches are a dime a dozen when shoveling snow like this...there's already a few on record. 6)I edited and wrote for the first time in a month. It felt like heaven. I was getting scared, I live for writing (and my kids). I woke up at 6 with a need to pee and write, luckily there's a notebook in every room

So maybe the light is working, slowly but surely...I don't know yet, we'll see. I need to move today, maybe try out the bike now that I can change my shirt. Next storm my 16 year old is going to learn the hard knocks of life and get his butt out there whether it's cold or not. If I can do it, he has no excuse...am I right?

Have a wonderful and healthy day, everyone.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #373  
Warrior Princess

TOM is really bad today (sorry TMI) so I don't believe I will make it to the gym but who knows. Only upside is that I know after today TOM will start to LEAVE. Good riddance. I'm still hanging on to this cold a bit too so this weekend has been a total bust.

Monday I will get back full swing.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #374  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

good morning i was woken up by a little boy at 7:30 a.m. tapping my shoulder and saying urgently "mom i have something REALLY IMPORTANT to tell you!!"...."my tooth fell out!"....lol so cute this is the 4th tooth he's lost...i slept a little past that while he played on my phone...DH will sleep much longer this morning, he stayed up til 3 a.m. on his computer, a typical but frustrating scenario as i never sleep well (or at all) when he's not in bed...ive got to figure out how to get some rest while he stays up half the night

i ate so well all day and then just lost it in the evening i was super hungry, like REALLY actually hungry for no good reason but i ate....first i ate a nice hamburger without a bun, then i ate some chocolate and it went downhill from there...more chocolate, then some garlic bread, then more chocolate....it wasn't a binge but i was definitely in the mindset of "i want to eat whatever the h*ll i want"

i struggle between wanting to "eat normally" and knowing that low-sugar is a better way for my body...and i struggle with being restricted from foods...today i'm just aiming for 1400-1500 calories, wherever those come from, with the intention of it being at least healthy foods

i have a slower day today and dont have much to do...debating going to the gym but i dont know yet...
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #375  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I have no idea what is up with my body. Still holding on to five extra pounds, weird breakouts, all the markers of PMS, but no actual TOM. I'm frustrated. I also hurt my back yesterday cleaning cabinets, well not hurt, but its definitely stiff. My swim this morning was very slow, mostly just stretching in the water. Even my stomach feels off. Blah.

Yesterday calories in:2000
I didn't track, but its a good estimate. I ate a lot.

Yesterday calories out : 750
50 min swim
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote