Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 04:24 PM   #31  
A Work In Progress

Wink OK back for a couple more minutes...

When you told me to post more you did not know what you were in for did you?? I am a gabber when I wanna be.

Anyway the reason I am back so soon is because I was wanting to share a pretty healthy addiction that I have. Has anyone ever tried the garlic herb frozen chicken breasts from Walmart. They are huge breasts and they come in a bag. There are about 6 in a bag and they are $7.97. They are delicious and thought some of you might like them. Since I eat chicken most of the time, they are great for me to have a different taste. Try them gals!!

Just in case some of you have not tried the I Cant Believe It's Not Butter Spray it is a must!! It has no fat and little to no calories!! I use it for everything!! It is great as a topping or to use to cook with.

Ok be back later....

Tracy
Old 05-06-2003, 04:29 PM   #32  

Tracy: I love to gab too . The chicken sounds great. Also try the Blue Bonnet spray, its great too....and same as the ICBINB has little calories and is fat free.....thats my Tuesday tip and love it on popcorn and sprinkle the popcorn with season salt.
Old 05-06-2003, 05:08 PM   #33  
BELIEVE!

Hey Gals!!!
Yikes, I have a lot to catch up on from today. I'm not going to do it right now because I want to exercise before I get into my comfy clothes and veg out in front of the computer and tv. I'll be back later tonight to catch up with everyone.

Good news...I finally got the results from last week's blood test. The doc was pleased with all the results. My thyroid was slightly, very slightly elevated so she wants to check again in 6 months. She assured me that there is nothing to worry about. I was so pleased to hear that!

Catch ya in a few hours! Off to the basement for the treadmill and pilates tape.

Barb
Old 05-06-2003, 06:06 PM   #34  

DO NOT POST HERE, COME SEE WHAT SANDY DID!!!! SHE STARTED A NEW THREAD
COME TO THREAD #329
Closed Thread