Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 05:51 AM   #1  

Angry New member

Hi my name is Mary and I just happened upon this site and noticed all these lovely people in here and I decided to join.
I have battled with my weight ever since I was small, I have been on diets so many times that I have lost count!
It is good to know that there are people in here that can relate to me and what I'm going through!
I'm from Melbourne,Australia and I have recently joined the Sureslim weight loss clinic and in my first week I have lost 5.6kgs wich is aprox 12 pounds! I'm soo happy about this and I can say that this time will be the last time I ever diet!
I'm looking forward in meeting everyone
take care
Mary
Old 04-23-2003, 07:49 AM   #2  
~ I Know I Can ~

Angry Welcome!

Welcome Mary! Congratulations on your 12 lb loss! That is AMAZING for your first week! What a wonderful start!

I lost 9 lbs my first week at "The Medical Weight Loss Clinic" where I go.

This is such a great site. I stumbled across it about three weeks ago, and I have been here every day since.

The women and men here have been such great support and inspiration! I couldn't imagine finding a better place than Three Fat Chicks!

Your Friend,
~ Kari ~
Old 04-23-2003, 07:56 AM   #3  

Hi Mary~
my name is Sandy and i'm following the South Beach Diet in the low carb section. joined 3fc and the diet a little over 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago, i was 191, have lost 5 1/2 lbs. today, 185.5.
i'm 5'8" and would like to get my weight down in the 135-145 range. i have already lost 7 inches, which keeps me so motivated.
i hope you find the support you need here, i know i have. this is the last "diet" i will be doing. i know i will lose the weight this time.
congrats on the 12 lbs lost- what kind of eating plan are you on??
hope to chat w/you again soon.

Last edited by snflwr; 04-23-2003 at 08:00 AM.
Closed Thread