Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #31  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

Love this post. For me:

-I love that my underwear no longer rolls when I sit!
-I love that I can see and feel my hip bones, my collar bones, my rib cage
-I love feeling smaller and more compact when my ex GF hugged me she could wrap all of her arms around me, totally engulfing
-I am now able to shop basically anywhere
-I am loving my toned curvy look
-And I have so much more energy, I can go to the park with my kids, play soccer, run and jump! I so couldn't do that last year! This is the best!

Last edited by InsideMe; 04-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #32  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

BB
Quote:
Hearing things like this from my husband, "I just couldn't take my eyes off you."
- This is so sweet. I love your new picture, you look great!

Kassie-
Quote:
But the biggest thing I have to love is that I, a 17 year old kid, have inspired both people my age and older to change THEIR lives too. That, to me, is the thing I love the most.
- Love this. This sounds so much more mature than a 17year old.
I have to ditto this too. All the complements are nice, I love feeling like I look sexy when I get dressed up, I love wearing a size 10, I love flexing and feeling my new muscles however this ^^^ is the best. My mom watched me lose weight and decided it was possible and she has lost 70lbs. My sister has lost 11lbs, my husband has lost about 15lbs, my daughter has lost 10lbs and both of my teenage boys have dropped a pant size. It is amazing that my whole family is changing their lives because the watched me and saw that it was possible.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #33  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

I love my SELF-CONFIDENCE.

I love searching in the middle of the rack at (American) clothing stores rather than immediately grabbing the XL.

I love being able to look at myself while I lift weights at the gym because I'm not self-conscious about being fat/sweaty/hideous.
Kahokkuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMe View Post
Love this post. For me:

-I love that my underwear no longer rolls when I sit!

LOL!

KittyKatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 169.75/125/125

Height: 5'2.75"

- Reminding myself I have hip & collar bones
- Shopping! I love being able to go shopping and things seems to hang/fit better on me then the did at my higher weights.
- Energy levels - I can't believe how much more energy I seem to have most days since the weight started coming off.
d130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #36  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKatFan View Post
LOL!

No joke omg I can't tell you how long I've waited to be able to sit without rolling panties!! UGH! Use to drive me crazy!
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

I love discovering new veins that pop out when I'm working out. I noticed a new one on the side of my arm (near my elbow) last night halfway through a yoga pose (plank). It sooo made my day!

I love noticing new muscle definition appearing esp. around my shoulders.

I love feeling strong and fit - it makes doing hard physical work enjoyable and easier.

I love finding new 'bones' I couldn't see before - esp. around my shoulder blades and the middle of my back (have to look in the mirror for this... obviously!).

I love feeling a little more 'graceful' and 'delicate' when I move around. Skinnier definitely feels different to me, I'm pretty sure my skin is more sensitive now, though I'm not so sure if that's always a good thing because we are heading into winter in the southern hemisphere

Last edited by Precious Little; 04-14-2012 at 05:34 AM.
Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/135

Height: 5ft 3.5

-Love the compliments from my hubby,(except for my boobs are going)lol
-Can bend down and pickup stuff without a fat belly in the way.
-Can cross legs better than before
-Have more energy
-Blood pressure is better
-Seeing changes in the mirror
-And most importantly, my overall health is improving
want2bskine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #39  
banned

1. the confidence gained
2. LGN (Looking good naked)
3. gaining control over my body
4. getting compliments from friends
5. giving advice to people who struggle
6. getting more attention from the opposite sex
7. being able to go up stairs without trouble
8. feeling more energetic and alive
9. increasing my life span!
10. just feeling good and right
apple123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #40  
Long Hauling It

S/C/G: 365/208/190

Height: 6' 3"

Big ones for me:

Attention from others. People much more willing to socialize with me and treating me better in general. Also, feeling healthier and able to do more. Feeling less lethargic and unmotivated every day.
shapedself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 150s/122/110

Height: 5'2

The benefits of diet and exercise have made me smaller, but they have also made me prettier! My skin is really clear, without an IR darkness around my neck or jaw. My thinner neck and shoulders make my curly hair fall in a nicer, less triangular line. My smaller face makes me smallish features stand out. My style is so much simpler, less makeup, less hair-doing, less everything. I feel like I pared away all these layers that were hiding a perfectly wonderful, natural me, that doesn't need heavy eyeliner or a great blowout to look neat, professional, and elegant.

I remember feeling this weird sort of constant vanity when I was heavy, always checking out my appearance, always shopping for cosmetics, trying to look trendy. Maybe its a function of aging, but nothing makes me feel more radiant now than a long run and hot shower.
guichita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

This go around is just getting started, but when I lost in the past I loved shopping for cloths. I have never been to my goal weight, but when I was 15 lbs lighter I was starting to be able to wear so many more styles and when things actually look and feel good when you try them on shopping is so much fun! When I lose 20 lbs I think I am letting myself have a shopping spree.....

This time is just beginning, but I am really enjoying the way I feel day to day. I have been eating SO much better these last two weeks and I am definately starting to feel the effect that more nutritious has on how I feel. I dont get that sluggish feeling from eating carby fat ladden meals, and I have more energy at work and in my workouts. Even if I werent losing weight these changes are so worth how I am feeling.

Now when I lose more weight I'll start feeling better about how I look. And thats another thing I am looking forward too.
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichita View Post
The benefits of diet and exercise have made me smaller, but they have also made me prettier! My skin is really clear, without an IR darkness around my neck or jaw. My thinner neck and shoulders make my curly hair fall in a nicer, less triangular line. My smaller face makes me smallish features stand out. My style is so much simpler, less makeup, less hair-doing, less everything. I feel like I pared away all these layers that were hiding a perfectly wonderful, natural me, that doesn't need heavy eyeliner or a great blowout to look neat, professional, and elegant.

I remember feeling this weird sort of constant vanity when I was heavy, always checking out my appearance, always shopping for cosmetics, trying to look trendy. Maybe its a function of aging, but nothing makes me feel more radiant now than a long run and hot shower.
THIS I love. Beautifully written and what a beautiful gift you have given yourself to embrace the changes and see the natural beauty. And a long run and a hot shower... theres another advantage to getting healthier. These things are enjoyable when you are in shape to do them!
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 148/142/119

Height: 5'5

-Being in control
-Being healthy
-Knowing I'm accomplishing something every day
-Something to look forward to
-Looking better in clothes
-Looking more attractive face wise (my jaw getting more defined, losing fat in my cheeks)
-Overall being in a happier mood
chocohot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #45  
One decision at a time.

S/C/G: 213/195/150

Height: 5'9''

The compliments, the control (so empowering!), and the fact that I know if I keep going, I will reach my ultimate goals. Also, feeling how loose my clothes are on me now!!! Not long before I need new jeans!!! (Oh darn, time to shop!)
Jessica Committed is offline   Reply With Quote