Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #31  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Sorry for lack of personals. Good morning all!

Last night I did 50 mins of Tae Bo, felt good
Old 04-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #32  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,
DH's first night gone and no sleep for me, surprise-surprise I'll just get it figured out by the time he gets back and then its off to vacation. I haven't cleaned the bathroom yet bc I just don't have the energy or drive. Last week wore my body out but my mind has gone berzerk. My speech is proof of that. The other day my DD's friend was over and mymouth was going a mile a minute but my brain was faster the only thing that stopped me was the word watering can. OK picture me chatting away animated in front of DH, DD and friend then boom shut down like a black out. Watering can a word/words you learn as a kid completely gone from my vocab. So what do I do? I act out what it does using words I did remember. The friend says, "are you trying to say watering can?" I was very grateful as it kills me that I know this stuff but that I lose it. My memory is bad lately. I drive around forgetting where I'm going then have ask the kids. I worry I'll get lost in New Haven one of these days like I did the mall. I'm glad I have a cell these days. I was anti for so long.

Any way, welcome to the new comers, glad to have you.
Qtkitty I hope you get better real soon.
Can't remember who wished FIL well (I'm on my cell) thank you. He's doing remarkably well which is sort of funny bc he was "getting his house in order" prior to surgery bc he knew this was it. Nope not yet

I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day
Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #33  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Morning all!

Itsmyturn yay for the Tae Bo!

Diana glad this new anti nausea drug is working for your mom.

Mamakat manic phase?

For me, I'm out of the 170s again. Not sure I'll stay out of them as my body is bouncing all ove the place, but it least the wat weight is finally leaving me at least temporarily.

Did an hour of BodyPump and an hour of BodyStep yesterday. Today I'll try running again.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Happy Tuesday!

Still here, still struggling to get fully back in the game. One day at a time.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #35  

Default Yesterday was good

As a new member I am confused about how these threads work! I just posted on this thread, but it was for last week, not this week. Sigh.

Good day yesterday though. exercised and stayed on plan. Today is another day, I'm ready!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #36  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Berry. I can only assume so, no sleep and motor mouth are two of my signs. Not sure on the memory, maybe its just that I can't slow down enough to rationalize what words next. But I want to do this on my own. danger-danger. That's like the first sentence out of a manics mouth. No DHj to montor me and doc has let me loose til after my 41st bday. Its time to party JK. I am still of sound mind and who knows maybe I'll forget where I parked my car and that way I can't go hit tthe clubs

I got this. I even worked out for 49 mins. Exercise is awesome, oh and you will all be proud of me I ate breakfast and lunch. I'm ahead of my normal game
Old 04-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

If I did not know from my experience this past year I would think that the pointer on my old mechanical bathroom scale must be stuck It has said 210 for a long time (5 days not really so long) except for yesterday when I was greeted with a 212 reading. I know from my experience since being with 3FC that this is my NORMAL My sodium has been up and I am struggling to get it back under control. I do not add any salt when cooking or at the table unless absolutely necessary for a recipe (usually when baking). I still occasionally revert to processed foods and therein lies my problem. Almost all have far too much sodium content. I am working on it "Progress not perfection".

I am still picking up fallen limbs, doing yard/garden work and mowing the grass. It is amazing how much fallen wood I have been picking up in my 5 acres. It is great exercise and it gets me out into this beautiful weather we have been enjoying.

I hope everyone is having as great a day as I am.

Larry

Last edited by Larry H; 04-10-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #38  

Hi everybody

Not sure what happens here when a new week starts -- had a search but can't see one.

I weighed myself this morning and 76.7 kgs.... had lost some weight last year and got down to 72kgs -- my usual pattern has happened.
So glad I have found this website.
Today is going to be difficult for me-- I am going to a friend's place for lunch - not just lunch though as we sit at her kitchen table all day.
This is my plan
Take carrot and watermelon and put them on the table on the platter - and I won't touch the dip, biscuits and cheese which will more than likely be on the table.
Breakfast -- cereal
snack -- watermelon and carrot
lunch -- one plate of whatever is on the table ( and one plate ONLY) No desert with lunch ( other than fruit )
snack -- carrot and watermelon
dinner -- dahl and rice and vegetables -- moderate amount.

I won't have time to get to gym. My friend's place is in the country and is a bit of an all day event --will get home after 7.00 pm
So have a dance -- to a DVD that I have - or go for a walk ( do a half hour of something anyhow )

Thanks everybody for being here-- HOw are you going Mirabai50? You are new too.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #39  

Can anyone tell me how I add one of those tracker thingies?
Old 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #40  
poundsbegone

S/C/G: 199/162/150

Height: Just because you put a pretty shirt over your muffin top, that dose not make it a cupcake!

Default WooT!

SW:199
CW:168
GW:150 (which will have to wait - considering its bad to lose weight while you're pregnant!)
Old 04-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

CyberCrystalHello. I believe you have to have a certain number of posts and been a member for a specific amount of time to get a 'ticker'.

I will likely save a few points today.

Breakfast
2 cups coffee with cream (2)
bread-whole grain (6)
1 avocado (8)
sunflower sprouts

2 tangerines

Lunch
3 cups greens
1 tbsp. dressing (2)
shrimp (2)

apple

Dinner
1 cup brown rice (5)
1 tofu cutlett (4)
baby kale-2 cups
1 tsp. olive oil (1)

pop chips (4)
peppermint tea
chocolate (4)

Going to the pool tomorrow after work. I am beat and need to get to bed early tomorrow.

Have a good night all.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #42  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Berry Great job with having an on plan day, yesterday. How did you do with your run today? Good bye to the 170's!

Qtkitty It sounds like your DD had an exciting Easter! Sorry that you are feeling under the weather. I swear DH had allergies for 2 months! He is feeling better now, but it was pretty bad there for a while. Hang in there. I hope you start feeling better soon. Also, it could have to do with the stress. Stress can do funny things to you.

Pluckypear Congrats with staying in your points range yesterday and today!

Katie Great job on hitting the gym! Do they have any trainers there that you can talk to? Maybe they can help you with a workout program.

Kathydee Great job keeping your food in moderation and keeping active.

Itsmyturn Great job on the Tae Bo!

Mamakat Hi I hope you had a great day! Great job on the exercise and eating your meals!

Mirabai Hi and Welcome to the check-in! At the upper right side of you will see a button called Thread Tools. Click on that and then Subscribe to this Thread, then Add Subscription. That way you can keep up with the thread. I post a new thread every Sunday morning.

Larry Hang in there. The water weight will pass. Sometimes it takes a little longer than we have patience.

CyberCrystal Pluckypear is right. I think you have to be a member for 20 days to get a ticker. How was lunch today?

Msthickmiddle Congrats on your pregnancy! Keep us updated on your progress.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #43  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1520 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
Shared salad 150 calories
Grilled Chicken Breast 400 calories
Steamed Broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
KCM's 30 MTF Circuit Burn - Cardio Boxing Premix w/weighted gloves
KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Blast - Plyometrics
Old 04-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #44  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick check in. Not much time, still have to shower and hit the bed at a fairly decent hour. If I fell asleep in 20 mins, I still would only get 6 hrs... so...

Tae Bo Cardio again tonight. I wasn't alone tonight though, my DS joined me!!! YAY! Also very amazing. He is 18 yr old boy who believes movement is too much like work... and work has become a 4-letter cuss word in his vocabulary, So was very impressed he stuck it out with me. Trying to talk him into doing Bootcamp Abs tomorrow night with me, LOL!

Have a super night all!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Diana Unfortunatly they don't have a personal trainer at the one I go to but I'm going to check into seeing if another Snap Fitness around me has one. I really just want to meet with them at least once so they can tell me exactly what I need to do. Outside the gym I have all the tools, inside the gym I'm at a total loss!

Today was good even though TOM showed up...here we go again. Bracing myself for the ups and downs, at least I know this time to not freak out if I do gain because the "woosh" will make it all better. Hitting the gym again tomorrow. Think I'm going to up my weights and try doing cardio at the end of my routine. I've read a lot and I guess I'm just going to have to just try things out and see what works or beings to work for me. Any help on the whole gym thing would be great if anyone has any input!
Closed Thread