Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

I dont have to be at work quite that early.....

but...

Planning and cooking your meals in advance will save you from making terrible choices through out the day.
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

I used to work at 6am too and packing the night before was the only way... people make bad choices when groggy at 4:45am!!!
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #18  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

My favourite quote from my dearest friend who's passed on but she had lost 100lbs. She always said:

Fail to Plan then Plan to Fail

Words I live by in all areas of my life including my new healthy lifestyle!

When I go into the office I have to be there for 7am and it's an hour commute so I have to leave by 6am, pack my gym stuff cause I workout on my lunch and my food for the day.

I always prep the night before so I can just grab things and go. Gym back, food and all.

For breakfast on those days I take cottage cheese with strawberries and a little bit of Kashi Cereal Crunch. I grab a tea on my way into work (just milk no sugar) and eat at my desk when I get into work.

If you can't eat at work, then prep for everything the night before so you can just grab something and eat it like hard boild eggs, they are great! Some fruit in Greek yogurt is good too.

As for a diet plan to follow you need to reseach to see what works best for you. Most people on here calorie count, but others do low carb, south beach, IP etc. You need to see what you like and then plan your meals around your plan.

I eat around 1600-1800 cals a day but I also workout everyday.

Good luck! You can do this!
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote