Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 07:14 PM   #31  

Sandy: You threw me a curve with your new A pic! Ok, it is time for Doctor Donna the Scale Naysayer to tell you that you are doing fine! You lost and that IS an accomplishment! You have done so very well the last few weeks and it is very discouraging when that scale just doesn't plummet, but you are in a good safe range and you have been losing regularly now! Congrat on the loss.

Duckie: Your poor son and you too! I could never stand for my kids to need me and I was unavailable even today and they are 29 and 25! I sure hope he gets better soon and I would like to kick your sitter in the pants that she is obviously not more loving to him. Jerky woman.

Kid: Hi there! Glad you could come back and get back in the swing of things. We are definitely a lot of women with a lot of screws loose, but lots and lots of fun and support!

Mary: Hello to you and always glad to see you post.

Well, I found a couple meals that I don't like, the chicken alfredo and the sweet n sour chicken. YICK! I kept going through dinners tonight like crazy (not eating them, tasting and throwing out!) and finally ate a fish and mac and cheese one though it didn't ring my chimes either! They sometimes look so much better on the box!

My dumb dog somehow got poo on his dog collar and got it into his fur, ugh! I had to give him a bath this afternoon, which is always a trip as he hates the tub. I wanted to kill him as it was under his neck and hard to get cleaned up besides being a yorkie so he has longer hair. Brother!

Even though I have cramps from ****, I went and did my walk at the mall and my lower body workout today. In my head I was saying bad words with every situp though!

Well, I need to go tell dh I got an e-mail from the crabby sister that she wants to go to breakfast with us on Saturday when we are in Indiana next week. JOY OH JOY!

Donna
Old 03-06-2003, 07:23 PM   #32  

Yeah Donna I fooled myself with that one too....the new pic. but It was time for a change, I got tired of seeing my face looking back at me!!!LOL and I kinda like that one with the little woman inside the big one trying to get out....errrr go....the little woman inside.

Okay for supper I had a baked potatoe and cauliflower and a big ole salad and not 1 but 2 pieces of chicken, I was sooooo hungry but I had plenty of points and still have enough for a thing of pumpkin pudding(my new bestest friend along with my good old stand by popcorn).

Okay wanted to sing you all a song!!!! Here we go, but if you have posted today you are excussed!!!

"oh where oh where did all my friends go? Why did they leave me here all alone? I searched the thread over and thought I'd found true friends then phfffffffffffftttttt you were gone!!!!"

Okay just kidding but I did think it was funny!!! I love you all and know you are the truest friends I have. Because you like me for me and have never even met me face to face....You are all #1 in my book.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:46 PM   #33  
Learning To Live For Me

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing great this evening. I want to welcome our newbie. You have picked a great thread to be apart of.

Well I know alot of you read my post this morning and I've kept that attitude with me all day long. I have felt very strong and very in control. Who knows maybe that was exactly what I needed.

I went to my WI tonight, I was down another .8lb. I know its coming slow, but it is coming.

Anyone on WW that has WI on thrusdays?

Well I'm going to go catch up with some other posts. Hope you all are having a great evening.
Old 03-06-2003, 10:17 PM   #34  
Michigan Old-Timer

DO NOT POST HERE! GO TO "300+ And Ready To Try Again....#295"
Closed Thread