Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 09:39 AM   #16  

Hey ladies, good morning!

I peeked in and read but didn't get a chance to post last night. We were out window shopping so we could spend our tax money tonight! I am like a kid in a candy store! A new dishwasher, computer desk and chair (I get his old one and chair), steam cleaner and a portable dvd player in the bag for car trips. We are buying it so dgs won't drive us nuts when we go to Indiana next month with his mom. It takes 10 hours and it is tough when you are 2 1/2 and have to sit in a darn car seat! This dvd thing is pretty neat even though they are awfully expensive. It hangs or straps to the car seat and you can play movies, cd's or video games. The one we are buying has a 5.6" screen and plugs into the cigarette lighter and an adapter for the house so he can watch videos in the hotel room too.

Jean: Just goes to show you, that dh's cannot be trusted! Big ole cheats! Hope you get through today with your SUB!

Maggie: No, we eventually will just purchase the rims that came with the car. Because it is a Grand Marquis, they are fancier and I guess better quality and that is why they are so expensive. Brother, to put two matching rims on and 4 new tires will cost us $1000! I hate that our car looks like some kind of reject, but for now it has to stay that way. I needed the above things worse than I needed a cosmetic overhaul on my vehicle! Yahoo on the weight loss, Maggie!

Deb: I agree with Jean, there is nothing better than grandchildren. My son is single and in no hurry to get married. He seems to change girlfriends like lollipop flavors. I was hoping the one he is going with now would be the one as they were friends for 10 years before they "discovered" romance, but I guess not. My married daughter is only having one, so for now my little T-rex is it. My loony sil named him Thomas Rexford so he could be called T-Rex. Kelly about killed him when she found out. He is a t-rex alright. That kid is full of energy. I was trying to talk to dd last night about the dvd player and he kept saying, "I want to talk to Nonny." I guess he finally got fed up with her ignoring him because I hear a click and "Hi, Nonny, what you doing?" He went up and got on the extension and pretty soon when he wouldn't let her talk, she told me just a minute, I heard another click and she came back and told me she disconnected his phone! My poor baby! Though everyone else has already been forced to see him, I am posting a pic of him taken at Christmas time in his Christmas Jammies.

Well, I have cleaning to do and the ole morning tromp in the again.

Donna

Last edited by jackslady; 02-21-2003 at 09:45 AM.
Closed Thread