Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #61  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Wow! So much going on! (Just had a chance to read all the posts);

First, Sorry Nanna about your trip to the ER. That had to be scary and exhausting. Hopefully, they'll get your meds figured out so this doesn't happen again.

Speaking of meds Mamakat - are you sure this is a miracle drug? Seems like a major PITA drug to me and I'm sorry you had a night of nightmares. That stinks. Hopefully, you'll sleep well tonight and can get more settled.

Sum and Zoodoo - nice to see you! You have both been missed!

Jomatho - if you hurt that much from exercise, you overdid it. Exercise shouldn't be that painful. Really.

Diana 3271 - So, I thought your maintenance range was 145-150? Seems you are mostly in the 140-145 range and get a bit freaked out if it hits the 145.

Itsmyturn - glad your visit with family was great and sorry your exercising has taken a back seat. We all have to do what we can and we can't expect ourselves to be able to do more.

Larry - positive thoughts sent about your wife. It has had to be hard watching her not deal with her health while you were plugging away with yours, I'm sure.

K9 Glad you got the rest you needed and sorry about the binge - probably had to do with how tired you were (my biggest trigger too).

That's all I can think of right now without scrolling through the pages.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 10-25-2011 at 03:54 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #62  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Diana 3271 - So, I thought your maintenance range was 145-150? Seems you are mostly in the 140-145 range and get a bit freaked out if it hits the 145.
Berry You are correct. But this weekend is DH's birthday and the fair. We will celebrate his birthday on Saturday and go to the fair Saturday night. I like eating some of the fair food, too. Saturday will be an off plan day for sure. This will give me room to eat what I want without having to "diet".

ItsMyTurn Hi I'm glad everything is well with you!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #63  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diana - What's your favorite food at the fair? I have a friend that would die for the deep fried snickers...I have never had it. My favorite, and I did get one this year too...the funnel cake with powdered sugar... yum

Melissa - Being tired makes me eat the wrong foods too, seems to be a general consensus

Work is sucky, but... gotta earn a paycheck DH is now looking for part time work too... if he is able to land something, that would be great! I am guessing most of my day today dragging so bad is just from being so dang tired. I will be chipper and happy again tomorrow though Just have to keep eyes open long enough to drive my hour-long commute home... I can sooo do this One more hour here, then I can leave. I hope everyone has an awesome night!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #64  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Well after saying I was wide awake after coffee and personals, I crashed. I woke up at 2.05, I pick up DS at 2. I raced to pick him up, drop him off and wished a good afternoon with instructions to tell his sister I'd be home later. Doh...he didn't tell her. When I pulled in she was pouting, where was I?

She's the type that can't miss anything, always has to know, just like her Mema. I of course had to race to icky New Haven and here is why I hate it there, I had to drive around the block 4 times (25mins) in order to get parking. I don't like parking in places like streets and small lots. The anxiety shot through the roof. Glad it's over.

Then I had to go shopping (something I hate doing alone) for DD, three stores and one that I really really did not want to go in and was uncomfortable in the entire time. So glad thats over. I was wound so tight, I got a stress headache, so I made her walk me It was only 30mins (she really couldn't do more) but it help me to unwind.

Berry I have yet to see if this pill will even work. It takes 3 weeks to get into the system. I just completed week one. The actual pill didn't cause the nightmares, it was power of suggestion. I fall prey to it easily

Today is our official day of no more land line. We got rid of TV on Friday. It's weird to not have a phone or TV. DH has to install a mini cell tower as we live too close to the water and get no signal, but now when my phone rings, I'll know it's for me and not someone who shouldn't be calling. And everyone will have their phones on them, so I should have less stress as far as phones go. We'll see.

I hope everyone has a great night.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #65  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

mamakat - that sounds awesome for the phones. We have a land line, but I never answer it when it rings - it's never for me anyway, LOL.
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #66  
Life is about balance

ItsMyTurn Along with everything else, I'm actually afraid of the phone The ring sets my anxiety off and almost every time its not for me. My DD has a friend who is always calling. It sets me off, so I'm hoping this will. If she calls more than three times in one day, I start getting mean. I never answer the phone, not even when it's for me, it has to go through proper channels So this will be a new experience for me as I will have to answer my own phone. It plays music, no ring

Nanna that's awesome about the drop in weight, I drop a lot during 10-11 am hour. Its funny how much we get rid of in a matter of a few hours.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 305/285/250

One more post before I call it a night.
I am sick to my stomache. The smell of dinner cooking tonight made me want to hurl. I'm starving, but I don't want anything.......really?

Ended up fixing broccoli and cauliflower with cheese and I fried some chicken coated with egg and parmesan. The veggies w/ cheese were fine, but I just couldn't handle the chicken. Which is weird cuz I love fried chicken..oh well, talk to you guys after I come home tomorow from the doctor...

Last edited by Nanna7; 10-25-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Nanna7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #68  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post
Diana - What's your favorite food at the fair? I have a friend that would die for the deep fried snickers...I have never had it. My favorite, and I did get one this year too...the funnel cake with powdered sugar... yum
Itsmyturn I've had the fried snickers and those are pretty tasty. I always get an elephant ear. Last year they had these huge cinnamon rolls. I love the really soft center part. I am going to be limited this year because of the food allergy. No fried snickers for me. I will take advantage of whatever I can eat, though. I can assure you of that! DH likes the fried mushrooms. Whatever we get, we share. That way we can try more foods. I'm not much of a "regular food" eater at the fair (meaning hot dogs, sausage dogs, etc). I like mostly the sweet stuff. I will take a bite of the other stuff, but save room for the real sinful stuff.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #69  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1440 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
1/2 TBS Hellman's light mayonnaise/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
BBQ Chicken Tacos 700 Calories
(I had them modify the tacos for me this week. Last week I had a 1 pound water weight gain from them. Ha Ha Now watch I gain even more since I had them make them healthier . )

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Jog
Leslie Sansone Walk Your Belly Flat 3 Miles
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Jog
Old 10-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #70  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Good Evening Ladies & Larry
It was such a great day here in the south! Gorgeous weather!!

Today’s Menu
Cheese Omelet, Raspberry Greek Yogurt 232
Turkey Sandwich (open-faced) w/Ezekiel Bread, Cottage Cheese, Pineapple 366
Powerbar, Trail Mix 390
Chicken Shirataki Bowl 500 (Double Veggies )
Total 1488

Water 64 oz
K9 Walk & Tennis 330

Why can't all of my days be OP & on track like today??
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #71  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
Why can't all of my days be OP & on track like today??
Great job on having a perfect on plan day!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #72  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Diana: Fried Snicker’s does NOT even sound appealing to me! Although, I do like the ice cream bars!!
Do you all have special plans for DH's bday??

Donna
: You gave me an idea about making some Parmesan Chicken! I LOVE parmesan. Hope you get a good report at the MD tomm.

MamaKat: I haven’t had a land line in over 12 yrs! I don’t really answer my cell. My fam hates this too! If they txt me, I’ll respond, but I HATE talking on the phone. It’s not so bad with the earpiece, but I am too busy to hold a phone to my ear!

Star: I sure hope tomm is better for you than today! I hate dragging days. They make me grumpy & all I do is stay munchy!
Rest well and tomm you can rock it on your workout!!

Moondance: We have a great deal of deer here & for the most part, they are not very intelligent animals. They run out in the streets when they see headlights and people hit them with their vehicles on accident. They never even see them coming. I have seen people hit them doing 30-40 mph. It is sad though. I hope this evening finds you better than earlier today

Nikki: PHOTOS PLEASE!!! How adorable—a shark!

KRISTIINA!!!!!! Whatever the reason, I’m glad you’re posting!!

Jo: OK, I went to my nephew’s baseball game tonight and about lost it!! IDK how you do this several nights a week. People all around me were eating hot dogs, fries, who knows what else, & all I smelled was KETCHUP! I LOVE Ketchup!!! I buy the kind without HFCS, but it is a treat for me to eat it, b/c it is a trigger food for me. Just the smell has me all over the place wanting something/anything to put it on! The only way I survived is that I knew I had received 2 packages of Miracle Noodles at home and was planning a Shirataki Bowl for dinner!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 178/162/140

Height: 5'7"

I don't know what to make of this day. I think it's a realistic day, and I have to learn to live with those. Not every day can one run 6K and eat a specific diet.

Breakfast: Cliff bar, coffee.

Snack: Banana (I think)

Lunch: 4 pieces of sushi. Really super low....should have had more before the hunger pangs started.

Dinner: Bento Box. Avoided the tempura like the plague (aka I had 2 pieces of zucchini and 2 king shrimps...so good). Had about 8 pieces of sushi, a slice of teryaki salmon and 1 spring roll. + miso soup and small salad.

Treat: Menchies frozen yoghurt! 130 calories of HEAVEN. Coffee.

Walked about 2K.

The Bento was a bad idea, but I hope that by not eating all of the food on my plate it balanced out with the rest of the day. Tomorrow I'll do some exercise and stay even more on plan.
MustardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:50 AM   #74  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Good morning, everyone!

Scale read 165 today! It has to do it again tomorrow for me to count it, but if it does, I've reached my Disney mini-goal!

I've been working hard. Perfectly on plan yesterday with eating. Didn't go to the gym because I was finishing DS's costume, which is adorable! Pics to come.

Today is my niece's birthday, so I'm planning a piece of cake in my food today. My plan is my Go Lean breakfast, a Balance Bar and salad for lunch, light dinner (of some sort) and one piece of cake at Cait's house later. I'd like to get a workout in but I think the best that will happen today is a few miles on the exercise bike.

Hope you are all having a great day! (Or will have a great day when you wake up)
still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #75  
Life is about balance

Good Morning Everyone,

Krystal I had to laugh when you said fried Snickers doesn't sound good, but then you gushed over ketchup It's so funny how different we all are and what our triggers are. I can smell yummy french fries and start to drool, but add the ketchup, bluck. I once had a friend who put it on everything. My son does too.

Still on reaching your Disney goal, that's so awesome.

hi to everyone.

I have my mammo today. It's almost first thing in the morning and yet I won't be able to get into the shower until after everyone is gone for the day. DS is already starting us out late as he isn't going to bed on time and can't wake up in the morning. I was out quick last night. I only woke up to drink, I keep my tumble filled and by morning it's empty

All my shopping for DD is done, she liked everything, so I can come home and walk or gym when I'm done. I should do laundry too. So that's my plan. Housework, gym and mammo. None of those sound fun

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day!