Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 209/172/145

Height: 5'9.75

Very vain, very evil....

1.) To look better than my "perfect" cousin in my wedding dress. I have a much better figure than she does but it has been covered up with fifty extra pounds.

2.) Publicly be upset and complain about the fact that my wedding dress has to be altered dramatically but secretly be thrilled and gladly pay what it costs to make the alterations.

3.) To look like Sophia Vergara...impossible i know but these are evil motivations, am I right?
thinnerthanhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 215/208/120

Height: 5'1"

I can relate so much to so many of these posts! Untagging yourself in FB photos, wanting to be the "hot wife," wear cute shoes, not wanting to be the fat sibling anymore, seeing the ex, buying lingerie for the first time ever, oh so many reasons to work harder! I also plan to have a wedding for myself and my husband one of these days, but refuse to be a fat bride. It will be a vow renewal by now obviously, but next year is our 4 year (on 12-12-12) so I thought it would be cool to do it then.
CloudySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 215/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Oh, and my most "evil" motivation... I want to send a family picture with skinny me in it to the in-laws who hate me. Thank God we are 2000 miles away now, but sending that picture would sure put the cherry on top.
CloudySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 185/???/130

Height: 5'3"

I have a ton of evil motivations!!

~I want to be skinnier than my mom. (She just lost a ton of weight).
~I want to be skinnier than my husband.
~I want my husband's friends to tell my husband that I'm hot.
~When I have a baby, I want to have the perfect baby bump, and let no one question whether or not I'm pregnant.
~I want to have an excuse to buy a new wardrobe.
~I want to look better than my sister-in-law.
~I all round want to be known as the skinny one.
~And I also have a dream of being Mary Tyler Moore in the Dick Van Dyke show where she has the dancer legs with the tiny waste.

So horrible I know.. but it will hopefully keep me going!

Last edited by MaryTylerMoore; 10-03-2011 at 06:30 PM.
MaryTylerMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 128/128/105

Height: 5'2"

Hehe mine:

-prove to my mom that I CAN look good
-not be the fat friend
-not have to hide from the camera
-wear a swimsuit without cringing
-wear shorts for the first time
-be able to go shopping with my friends and fit into the same sizes they do
-NEVER have to hear people call me fat
-feel confident XD
Endlessrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

I want to be able to wear every designer, regardless of whether I can afford the clothes or not!
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #37  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

I've tried to keep the "evil" motivations locked away in my mind as I feel their evil/negative vibes must be jinxing me into hardly dropping a pound for years.
But what the Heck, acceptance is the first step...

I want to be smaller than my ex-best friend. For years we worked together to lose weight...hardly dropped a pound though. And even though we almost NEVER see each other in this small town, I was able to catch a peek at her walking into her work.
She got big...@.@
not sure at all how much I would have to lose to be smaller than her now, but I'm aiming for 190-ish...which is the last weigh-in I remember from her.

And I know she must think all sorts of horrible and nasty things about me because I remember her saying nasty things about everyone else to make herself feel better. She has horrible self-respect and there for tries to make everyone look like scum that will never grow up or amount to anything. I know if she sneaks peeks at me she must feel pretty smug that I'm just about the same now I was the day she didn't want to be my best friend anymore.
One day I want to be the smug one....(Oh I feel so evil!)

I don't want to be skinny... I want to be curvy. It's my firm theory that men want to be with a woman in the dark... not wondering if a 12 year old girl got into bed with him. I wanna be the sexy pin-up type of curvy.

I want to be in pictures...I realized that I haven't had my picture taken in years...Only once a year. (to update my FB photo)

Smaller sizes are always cheaper.

High heels would be awsome. at the moment I'm not puting my big cankles in cute heels.

Bikini!!!! the closest I get to a Bikini is my underwear and bra. for ONCE i wanna wear a bathing suit without that stupid "fat girl skirt"

Finally trying all those new ideas my DF wants to try in the bedroom you know what I mean.

and to finally stop feeling like the lumbering giant with overflowing pudge when I'm around my family. Who's average weight must be no higher than 180....and at 5'5" I'm the short one.

Last edited by Sakai; 10-03-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 201.6/201.6/140

Height: 5'4''

I would love to have some sexy photos done for my husband, wear a bikini or at least a 2 piece and feel hot in it, have guys turn their heads when I walk by(not because I want them but because I want to be the hot mom that rocks my wedding band, letting em' know sorry this sexy woman is taken)LOL! I also wanna be the sexy sister, I am tired of being known as the nice sister.
amb3rkenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

Height: 5'6

OoOoo, good ones! I have similar motivations as some of you ladies.

*My bf likes pin-up style, I would love to take some photos dressed as a pin-up girl with a car (he's a mechanic).

*CONFINDENCE I think this one is the most important. I'm not aiming to be a skinny minny, I really just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I want to be able to get undressed and not feel like the lights have to be off or that I have to hide my body.

*I have a friend who is extremely competitive with me, she's now losing a good deal of weight, Im really proud of her, but Id love to keep ahead of her

*I want to be able to pick up any ol' thing and throw it on and not worry if I have a muffin top in pants or if something makes me look fat.

*I think the most evil of my motivations is looking way hotter than my bf's ex who is about the same size as me, we run into eachother every so often so it'd be nice to make her jealous!
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #40  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Oh... one more... I want to be able to put on something of my mom's and have it be a bit big on me (doesn't have to be very big... but she's a medium and a size 8... so yeah...). That hasn't happened since I was 11 or 12.
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #41  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Loving this thread...

-I'd love to get in a bikini of my choice and turn heads.

-I want to be fitter at 40 (next year) than I was at 20.

-I'd like to get the 'hot' guy that maybe wouldn't have looked twice at me before because of my weight.

-Look totally fabulous next June at my mom's wedding and fit into a smaller dress size.

-Do a 'boudoir' photo shoot.
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:08 AM   #42  
my beautiful rescue

Height: 5'4"

These are always fun. Call them evil, vain, whatever you want, they do motivate one in a very devilish way.

- I would like to be thinner than my best friend. She lives six hours away from me now that I'm in college, and I would love to just disappear more and more each time we get together.

- I would like to buy lots of lingerie, regardless of whether there is someone in my life I should wear it for.

- I would like to buy a lot of skinny clothes. You know the stores, where their highest size is like a women's six?

- I would like to have the confidence to make the first move.

- I would like to be able to do more exciting sexual things
goreplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:36 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 170/153/??

Height: 5'9"

I want to see if skinny jeans ACTUALLY do look good on me when I am lean.

And I also want my boyfriend's friends to remind him of how hot his girlfriend is (even though I really don't think they actually say such things.... they are too busy talking about technological devices and beer)
Unna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #44  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Ha! I remember starting a thread like this. I got my butt chewed out by someone because the thread "inspired" negative vanity and spitefullness. And I say -- BRING IT ON!

1) I want to be happy sitting on a bar stool and not constantly worry about what my butt looks like on the other side. (No spillage!)

2) I want to use the shared 3 way mirror in the dressing room area to get a 360 degree view of my bod without cringing or making anyone else around me cringe. And I want someone to say, "Wow, that looks GREAT on you! Wish I could wear that!"

3) I want to be able to offer my sister the clothes that don't fit me anymore! (*insert evil grin here*)

4) I want men to give me the double look. Yeah, you know the one.....
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #45  

1. I want to wear a really cute Halloween costume!

2. I want to wear teeny tiny Betsy Johnson dresses with heels at parties and dances

3. My sister has admitted to nightmares that I come home from college skinnier than her... I want her nightmares to come true buahahaha

4. I want my mother to stop bothering me about my weight and say she's "worried about me" because I'm so thin haha!

5. I want to be sooo hot that my evil ex boyfriend will burst into tears when I walk into the room.

6. I want to be sooo hot that my best friend who's also trying to lose weight will burst into tears when I walk into the room. (She's on all these fancy diet plans I can't afford)

7. I want the foreign exchange student I've had a secret crush on to come back next semester and be so shocked he can't think of anything to say except "wow... you're looking... great!"

8. When I'm at my goal weight - I'm going to spend a year going to every single event/party/club I'm invited to (I usually say no thanks) and take a total of 100 pictures of me looking sexy and having fun and post them aaalll on facebook. There'll be an album. I'll call it the fabuleuses cent.
Bethedee is offline   Reply With Quote