Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #16  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

That's awesome mamakat (not that you almost tumbled down the stairs but that you've lost so much weight) I hope you can find them in a smaller size. Keep up the great work.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidoux View Post
Aww, that's bittersweet!

I have only one top and one pair of pants that I've really outgrown, like it doesn't make a lot of sense to wear them. So, I've been, on the one hand wondering how it can be that all of these 3X things still fit me, and on the other hand marveling at how awesome I look in them! I can really rock a 3X top now. And now I'm looking pretty sharp in the two 2X tops I bought at the beginning of the summer but didn't feel comfortable in them yet.

I feel like I must be exceptionally short to be able to wear 3X at 175 pounds. As I get slimmer, I am feeling my height more.
I'm short too, and am constantly in awe of the smaller size that people can fit into, but I have to say, you've surprised even me. I'm only 2 inches taller than you and I didn't wear 3X even at my highest. Are you sure those things still fit you? That just doesn't seem right.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote