Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #16  
xty
bright hearted

S/C/G: 240/127/125

Height: 5'6

Guys are VERY imaginative. In fact, he probably undressed you in his mind pretty much the first time you met.

And if you slept naked with him, no matter how dark you thought it was...he saw you.

He thinks you are hot or he wouldnt want to be your bf and sleep naked with you. So dont worry about it too much. You sound comfy with you, Im sure he = be that together!
xty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #17  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

It has been so long since it was new... I vaguely remember feeling a little bit like "Ack!" but them just going with it.

Then we fell into the habit of showering together every night before bed as our "pillow talk" time. So he's seen all there is to see!

So now I don't really think about it. Heck, he's seen me birth our kid. What else is there to see that he hasn't?!

LOL.

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #18  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

The naked thing!

It's been brought up before. I actually asked my husband and my grown sons and several men friends. They all agree, if there is a naked woman in the room they are ecstatic! They don't care how you look, they just like naked women!

Personally, I'm good with naked with the exception that the hub thinks if I'm naked we should immediately fall into bed, AND, he thinks cooking naked is sexy, I think it burns! Sorry, but I'm not cooking bacon for you naked!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:53 PM   #19  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

With my ex, I never got naked even during sex. I'd wear a nighty, or a tshirt, and I actually weighed 20 pounds LESS than i do now..

But with my current boyfriend, he convinced me to take a shower with him right after the first time we made love. At the time, I weighed 20 pounds MORE than I do now.. So, now we take showers, walk around, sleep, make love, everything, naked.

Sometimes it's the person, and how comfortable you are with them. I guess my current boyfriend is also a really good talker, cause many many men have tried haha :P
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:09 AM   #20  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

I remember the ack feeling.. It was the feeling i got whenever i hopped into bed with a new boyfriend...BUUUUUUT.. .now im with my fiancee and our first time was hidden in blankets..but then we showered after and slept naked together..and since then..well..he's seen me give birth to our daughter..need i say more?? Ive lost all fear of being naked after having several male doctors constantly peering up me when i was pregnant...

Or you can chalk it up to what my mom says (she is a nurse)... She says "you seen one you seen them all"... In other words "yes..we might be all differently sized..but anatomy is anatomy..we all got it"
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #21  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esofia View Post

3) "Yes, sweetheart, you're a champion wiggler, but I'm trying to get to work here."

Some of you ladies make me snort & guffaw!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #22  
is chubby

By the way it is important when you first get naked before a guy in a lighted room to be confident, even if you totaly don't feel that way.
Lift your chin while you loosen your bra as if releasing the puppies causes you satisfaction, swing your hips when you turn around or walk away, shake your hair when you pull of your shirt... many very tiny details you can use to look confident and sexy.
Confidense is sexier than the sexiest body. Even the most gorgeous girl seems less attractive if she's looking like a wet poodle when she takes off her clothes or repeats annoying things like: "Don't stare, please" "I know I'm ugly" "This is so weird".
Just say "enjoy" and wink.
Chubbykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Hahaha Donna you made me laugh! That's how my man is "boobies"!!!

To OP take little steps gradually get more revealing!
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:13 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 266/152/140

Height: 5 ft 9

shoulders back, stand up straight, and have confidence, because a mans favourite shape is 'naked' they're just happy your willing to take your clothes off for them lol! also exfoliate, moisturise, wax/shave, a bit of perfume and do your hair and make up and you're good to go x
IsobelRose22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:48 AM   #25  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

In my late teens, I was uncomfortable changing into swimsuits with girlfriends. I faked it. I was uncomfortable being nude with boyfriends. I faked it.

At 35, I'm probably more comfortable nude than I am fully clothed. 115* summer temps probably help with that, but you know...it's just my bare backside and naughty bits. If he's going to be critical, he can find someone else...and if you're in the room naked, even the most critical man in the world is bright enough not keep his mouth shut.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:06 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 128/127/110

Height: 4'11"

Beach Patrol - that was the toned-down version suitable for public consumption, too. My beloved and I seem to bring out a previously undiscovered vein of incredible silliness in each another.

It may help to talk about my experiences of being the one with the naked woman to look at, since I'm bi. My ex-girlfriend is a couple of inches taller than me, and at the time we went out we were both pretty much the same weight (I think she was 5lb or 10lb thinner, just to make me nervous about it all; she was a bit nervous too, she has scars from self-harming) and exactly the same bra size. So there was the possibility of the competitive thing edging in at some level, just automatically comparing ourselves to each other. But that really didn't happen. It was an uncritical, "Woo hoo, sexy naked lover, this is great, time to show my appreciation!" on both sides. And you know how women often notice every little detail more than men, the way you're generally much better off asking a woman whether your eyeliner is wonky and so forth. Still not a problem, nor did we ever get bothered about being naked around each other the rest of the time.
Esofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #27  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

I was so completely uncomfortable with my body growing up-- like puberty and beyond. After I had my first daughter 15+ years ago, going through labor, tons of vaginal exams, etc, I just don't feel that sense of insecurity I once had. Once total strangers have seen it all-- and seen it all stretched out, twisted open, ick! I figured if dozens of strangers over the course of pregnancy and labor saw what they saw, then why should I feel self-conscious around a boyfriend?

So I never really have been self-conscious since then. I'm a nurse as well, and I have seen hundreds upon hundreds of human forms, so truly we all look different. We are all beautiful. I have stretch marks. I have freckles. Most of the year I have a farmer's tan. But there are parts of me I love. And I feel sexy regardless of my size. It is all a mental thing. If you tell yourself you are sexy and believe it, you project that to others, too. And thin or fat, we all have parts that look awkward in certain positions, so who cares? Ever see a naked man bend over in front of you? THAT's an awkward position lol.
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #28  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Reading everyone's comments is really empowering. It makes me sad that after 5 years of marriage, 8 years together and two babies, I am STILL nowhere near comfortable walking around naked in front of my husband! He loves being naked and struts his stuff whenever possible. He's SO thin (almost on the verge of being underweight) and I feel so... blah with my dimpled butt, stretch marks and sagging boobs. I'm fairly comfortable in a bra and panties, but I have NEVER walked around completely naked. We've also never showered together. He's extremely supportive and loving and gives me no reason to feel this way... I just do.

He's coming home in a few days from a 6 month deployment, and I'm really going to work on increasing my confidence in this area. Thanks ladies.
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 198.4/145/145

Height: 5'5

OhThePlaces, I'm so glad you wrote that! Well, not glad you feel like that, but it's exactly the same for me. We've been together for years, he saw me give birth to our child, he actually shaved my area while I was pregnant...Still, I feel uncomfortable about being totally naked. But I've been using some of the tips suggested here and really working on it. And I think within a week or so, I'll be ready to bare all! Woo hoo!
pink sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #30  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Thanks for posting this topic! I have been separated from my ex husband for 5 years and ate for the first 4 and half years. This year I have focussed on myself and lost 13kg. I have also just started dating and I am sooooo nervous about getting naked with my new partner. My boobs are sagging, I have stretch marks from being pregnant and gaining weight. I am not the woman I was when I last dated. It was okay being with my ex husband because he had gone through the pregnancy and child birth with me. It is all about self esteem, and I am gaining that through my weightloss and renewed confidence in myself... Thanks for the tips...I will definitely be using these tips when getting naked with the new man. LOL
mumtoliam is offline   Reply With Quote