Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 247/197/175

Height: 5'6

I REALLY want my ex to be sorry.. really really bad.. I see him once in a while at the same gym I go to and any time I see him there it gives me a little extra push.
And I want to wear tiny shorts. I haven't worn shorts since I was probably 14 and I'm 23 now.
I don't want to be mortified when I See pictures friends put up on facebook from a night we went out
tinamariex16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:15 AM   #62  
Love me.

S/C/G: 207/T/135

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
AshLaur, the store Trashy Diva is from here. There's two locally. I used to go in there all the time but have been in because nothing would ever fit.
Oooh~ Thanks for the info! I shall make a note to visit the store if I go down to that area!

Catahoula, You've made some great progress! I'm sure you will look great in any of the dresses in the store!
AshleyLaurent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #63  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6.25''

I want to finally see pictures again where I dont scoff at my flabby arms or full face.

I want to feel as sexy as a Victoria's Secret model.

I want to get second glances when I walk into a room again.

I want people to say... I can't believe she just had a baby in April.
170starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 156/114/108

I want to be more smokin' hot than my size 0 cousins who spend all their time on makeup and boys.

I want to be fitter and hotter than all the chicks in high school who thought they were so much better than me.
LataJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

I want to be the hot mom with the teenage daughters. I want to be skinnier then my friend because when she is skinnier than me I can't stand her attitude.
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

AshleyLaurant, Thanks so much!! I haven't bought any new clothes yet since I started losing weight. My coworkers say my dress pants look like they belong to MC Hammer. I have been putting off getting new clothes, trying to hold out as long as possible.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #67  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

I want to meet my an ex for dinner the next time I vacation in CA, be flirting with a gentleman I met at the bar...and have the ex not even recognize me.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 195/188/140

Height: 5'3"

Mine are to wear those great underthings for the hubby, not nessisarily FOR HIM more for me, and to show the people i moved away from what ive accomplished
sstripedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #69  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Ok, I finally have one worth posting about!

I have a very good friend that I love very much. She is at her all-time heaviest now and constantly goes on about how fat she is. The thing is, she went from being a size 1-2, up to a "whopping" size 4. Yes, that's right. My always-complaining about being fat friend is a size 4. I'm only about 2 inches taller than her, and wear a size 12. To hear her complain that only a fat-*** wears a size 4 makes me want to SCREAM. She justifies it by saying, "But you look GOOD for your size." For my size.

Today I told her I was having trouble sticking to plan when we hang out, and she goes, "Yeah, you won't be losing weight around us!" har har har. She totally meant it in fun, but it really ticked me off. See, she complains enough alright, but she eats SO badly, doesn't work out at all and her favorite drink is beer, LOL.

Keep in mind, that besides this one little thing, my friend is beyond awesome and is literally one of my best friends. She's just a tad annoying with the MASSIVE size 4 comments, LOL.

So, my evil motivation is to eventually look more fit and toned than she does.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 152/see ticker/135

Height: 5'8"

1. To make my ex's jealous.
2. To finally wear a bikini to the beach
3. To feel good about my body
pointless2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 206.8/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

I LOVE this thread.

I want to be the thin and fit one of my family. I especially want to be thinner and fitter than my older brother! And fit into my younger sister's clothes!

I only see my extended family once a year or two - I want to make them stop and do a double take.

I want to blow people away at my 10year reunion. I want to be the hot one, not the fat but fun and friently nerd that everyone knew.

I want to be be able to shop in the same stores as my friends... not long to be able to fit in the same clothes as they do. I want to go shopping WITH friends... not just watch them try stuff on and tell them how great they look, when I can't fit into anything in the store...

And finally, on a fitness note, I want to be able to join in conversations about running 5ks and taking yoga classes and things of that nature...

This thread has re-motivated me!
MidnightRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

1. I want to feel as hot and gorgeous as my boyfriend says I am
2. I want to be able to buy and look good in cute clothes and actually be comfortable with myself instead of embarrassed.
3. I want to finally be able to wear a bikini!
4. I want to look and feel good when I get married (which won't be for another 2 years or so)
5. I haven't seen all my guy friends in quite awhile (since I graduated college) and would love to see their jaws drop next time they see me
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 168.6/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I want to shove it in my moms face! We've never had a good relationship, but recently it's getting out of control. I want to enlist in the Air Force this chirstmas after I've lost weight and am able to do the required amount of sit ups, pushups, and run 2 miles with out too much effort. Everytime I mention this to her, she immediatly puts me down saying that tehy'll never accept me, I'll never lose weight, and that I'm to f*ing fat and lazy to do anything with my life.

My dad on the other hand is a Capt. in the Air Force and is really supportive. Me and my mom are WAY to much alike to ever give in to one another or get along.
est1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

Ok this post is one of the reasons I love 3FC! The comments here have made my day!!

Ok so here goes:

1) I would like to see my ex-fiance's face when he sees me at my goal weight. (sidenote: he called off the wedding 4 months prior to the date and now he wants to come back)

2) I would love to look as hot and sexy as my boyfriend says that I am.

3) I would love to see the look on some of my old classmates' face at my 20 year class reunion this fall.

4) I would love to be smaller than my sister who always says she got the skinny genes!!

lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #75  
small goals

S/C/G: 241/171/150

Height: 5'6"

I have a fantasy (right down to what I will be wearing) stopping by to visit a friend I used to work for who is a complete weight freak (she is in her 70's, abuses laxatives and has "accidents" in her pants) who not only let me know just how fat I was all the time, but that I was a "harlot" and not too bright. "Friend????" you might be thinking? Sadly, a lot of women have friends like that. But I do thank her for contributing to my misery so much that I made huge changes in my life and for my future.
I stop in to see her, looking great, and well, there are several scenarios, all of which end in me not saying much, giving her a really condescending look and one final "goodbye ruth".
gonnadoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote