Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I don't know if you can see this picture very well. This was me last May at about 225 pounds

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...an0001-1-1.jpg

This is me today at about 149 pounds.
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...ril2011007.jpg

Is there much difference in my look?
WOW!!!! Amazing transformation!!!! I can definitely tell a difference! And btw, I'm envious of your collarbones! You look fantastic Diana!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #317  

Larry – It sounds like you’re doing great cutting back the sodium!

Berry – Glad to hear your DS had a great birthday! Cute cake!

Bonnie – Kudos to you for passing up the donuts at the grocery store! The bakery is the worst for me!!

Mochi – Welcome!

Still - for busting thru that plateau!!!

Gaining – I hear ya on the sodium. I used to only look at calories and fat content. I now look at carbs, protein and sodium too. Going out to eat is insane for watching sodium. Some things will have like 4000-5000mg!!!!

Vixsin – Your motivation/attitude is so inspirational!!!! I love it! Your workout was awesome! You go girlie!! Glad your shopping trip was a success!

Raznt – Welcome!

Jo – I hear ya I had like 4-5 pages to read! I’ve been MIA for a couple days though…

Stacy – I like your accountability plan! I need to do the same. Let’s do this together, seriously! Lately I’ve been slacking and I’m frustrated and disappointed with myself!! As for the water, I’d say 72-80 oz would be good.

Sum – That’s awesome you’re doing a race!!!

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and has a great Easter!!

Well...this weekend has been...quite bad calorie wise. I don't know what my problem is!!! I'm so frustrated, disappointed and upset with myself. I do great all day...stick to my plan and then night time I struggle and start snacking. I haven't even posted my calories for Friday and Saturday. I'll admit I was too embarrassed. I ate roughly 2000 on Friday and about 2400 on Saturday. Today has been MUCH better, even with Easter dinner. My total is 1500.

I really need to be more accountable. I think since I'm in my healthy weight range and fitting into smaller clothes I'm losing sight of my goal. I look in the mirror and think I look "good" so I eat...like "I look good enough I can eat this or that" I guess. Things have been pretty stressful lately though..maybe that has something to do with my craziness?! Anyways, I've planned out my whole week so maybe that will help me to stay on track. As for workouts I'm having trouble with motivation. My back has been hurting a lot lately so I kind of justify not working out because of that which needs to end! I think what I'm planning on this week is to workout everyday M-F, then have the weekend to rest and if I feel up to it, go for a walk, bike, whatever.

My goal for this week is not going to be to reach a certain number on the scale. It's going to be to stay under 1400 calories per day. For workouts complete at least 30 minutes M-F, weekends are optional. I am not allowing myself any higher calorie days for now...I'm thinking that may be the culprit to this off plan eating mania going on with me.

Anyways...
Hope y'all are having a good one...
Old 04-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #318  

Ok...despite my embarrassment for my eating today I will post it.

I'm rounding up on everything to be extra safe!

B – FO cereal w/1% milk, banana 300
D – Ham 400, mashed potatoes 150, corn 50 (600)
S – Cake 600
Old 04-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #319  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi all
Happi Easter 2 u!
DH was doing yardwork yesterday and cut out cable no
net for me until tomorrow!

Weekend foodwise has been horrid! Last nite, I skipped
dinner and drank 4 Pina Coladas I stayed under
1500 cals, it was just the source!

NSV today @ MILs house for Easter dinner!

L: 6 oz smoked turkey, 1 c green beans, 3/4 c peas
2 sweet potatoe patties
I passed on the lemon pound cake and strawberries!
I sure did want some though!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #320  
Wear 9/10 by 9/10/11!!

S/C/G: 160/158/130or9-10inPants

Height: 5'4

thanks for the thoughts, it wont be long as his breathing is now more shallow.

Food so far:
B: Special K w/buttered toast
L: Carrot/Pretzel/cheese/grape snack pack
S: Pringles (the low fat ones)
D: Chicken Fried Rice
D:

I havent added up the cals yet. I need to walk/run tonight too.
Morethananumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #321  

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
I passed on the lemon pound cake and strawberries!
I sure did want some though!!
Kudos to you for passing on the cake!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #322  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morethananumber View Post
thanks for the thoughts, it wont be long as his breathing is now more shallow.
I'm so sorry!! I went through a similar situation with my grandfather. I'll never forget that day! Hold his hand and give him lots of love! My thoughts are with you all.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #323  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Stacy I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. Come on now, you can do this. Let's get that focus back. Maybe you do need to go back to the three meals. I don't snack. Like you said, it's too much thinking about food all day long. I am a big eater. I have to save my calories for my meals so they will be satisifying. It sounds like we are alot alike in that department. I had a difficult time when I first started out. I tried to break my calories up between 3 meals and that didn't work because I didn't have enough calories for dinner. My dinner is always more calories because we eat out. I have now found the right calorie combination for my meals. It works and keeps me satisified. I'm sorry about you thinking about your Dad, too. It's tough, I know. I remember when you first joined the check in and your Dad had just passed. It tore my heart out to see you hurting like that. I knew how it felt because my Dad had just passed 2 years previously. It's just so heartbreaking to go through that. It's also a holiday and I'm sure you have memories going through your head. I know your Dad wouldn't want you to hurt like that. I know my Dad doesn't want me to hurt either. They want the very best for us. I think, inside you know what's the best and you know how to achieve it. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, find that focus deep down inside that you have. You have it in there. I know you do and you do, too. I see you have put a plan in place. You can do this!

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-24-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #324  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou View Post
WOW!!!! Amazing transformation!!!! I can definitely tell a difference! And btw, I'm envious of your collarbones! You look fantastic Diana!!
Lindsey Thank you so much!
Old 04-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #325  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Sum: I have lost the same 4 pounds over and over too. Our weather has actually been beautiful… that’s not what has me messed up! You walked so far! That is awesome. And you are doing a bike race… I’d like to do that type of thing! I see you feel like it is the snack you sneak in affecting you, too. I am definitely going back to ONLY EATING 3 times a day. Maybe you should do that too. Tracking you food intake does help. I even like planning it out and seeing what it adds up to before the day starts. Thanks for your support. Let’s help each other!

Lindsey: Let’s do this together! Frustrated and disappointed is certainly a way to describe these feelings! Don’t lose sight of your goal. I know what you mean about being close to done… I am not close to done but have seen SO MANY changes that it does make you think you can ease up… but really you can’t. What are you doing for your back? Heat? You have a great plan. Tell me how I can help you and we can do it together! PS- no more cake for you!

K9: Wish I had a Pina Colada with you! MMM-- lemon pound cake and strawberries are such a great mix… with a dollop of cool whip. Good for you for passing it up!

Diana: Thank you so much for your thoughtful post. I was happy to see that you are the same about the three meals. I think that is definitely a lifestyle change that I need to make FOREVER no matter what. It is funny b/c it is different from what so may programs recommend… that is why I thought I should change…. But, I definitely take in more calories and go over on my calories b/c I don’t eeat the right amount at the right time and then I am hungry at the end of the day and go off program….. It has been tough the past couple of weeks about my dad. I guess perhaps I am getting to a point where his absence is really starting to be profound and you are right… it is also a holiday. Your help here and support really does help. It is a different feeling to have these online connections… some of the feelings I share are deeper then I even share with my friends. I am glad you are here and able to provide encouragement. I hope sometime I can help you.

--------------------------

I did good with lunch- although I also added 1 small corn on the cob. I'll add it in before I make dinner and see if I need to change anything on my dinner plan.

I also walked 1 mile this morning and 2 miles this evening.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #326  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Well, I ate less calories at breakfast like I had planned. My lunch itself went well. I ate too much for dessert. The dessert was very good, don't get me wrong, but that type of stuff just doesn't taste as good as they used to. I don't know why. On top of that, they make me feel crappy, fat, and lazy. At Christmas I ate more food and less dessert. This time I ate less food and more dessert. Mother's Day is coming up at the end of May. I really need to re-evaluate how I do things on Mother's Day. I hate how I feel after I eat like that. The pieces of dessert are already cut. At Christmas I cut those pieces in half. I didn't do that this time. I haven't had any dinner and don't plan to. Yuck! Don't want any! I did a really good workout, though.

I didn't count my calories

Exercise:
Outdoor Mall Walk (fast walking for about 1 hour)
KCM's Circuit Burn (cardio/boxing premix w/weighted gloves)
TF Fire 60

Stacy Everyone is different. Some people need snacks and some don't. I would do what works best for you and not worry about what is recommended by other programs. Just concern yourself with the "Stacy Program". That's the one that works for you. I have a friend that has started calorie counting. She doesn't eat much and she doesn't eat many vegetables. Her and I eat totally different. I have to eat a lot of vegetables and protein so I can get full. She just eats a little here and there and doesn't even get hungry. It's funny how different we are. Please feel free to come and post about what's going on. You can even send me a PM. I may not be able to change anything, but I can listen.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #327  
Trying to live below 200

Have a great week!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...-25-5-1-a.html
Old 04-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #328  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

So the meal today went well. I tried to count calories and got lost in my phone's app when trying to tally up the drink I had. LOL I gave up after that. I paid attention to what I ate and I managed to eat a good bowl of salad. I had a few bites of this and that. I had 1 small pc of garlic bread that was DIVINE!!!! I did have candy today. I fully expect a gain tomorrow and will not panic when I see one. I am planning on going to the gym for a good workout. I plan on hitting my goal this week!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #329  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacygee View Post
Lindsey: Let’s do this together! Frustrated and disappointed is certainly a way to describe these feelings! Don’t lose sight of your goal. I know what you mean about being close to done… I am not close to done but have seen SO MANY changes that it does make you think you can ease up… but really you can’t. What are you doing for your back? Heat? You have a great plan. Tell me how I can help you and we can do it together! PS- no more cake for you!
I'm in! Let's do this! You hit the nail on the head. You feel and look better so you feel like you can ease up on the diet and you're right - you can't! I'm popping Tylenol and using a heating pad...think I might need to head to the doc's if the pain persists. I'm not sure the best way to go about it...any ideas? We come on here to be accountable and post what we ate and what workout we got in. I really don't know - never had this problem before really. I like you & Diana's idea about eating 3 meals instead of smaller meals/snacks. I find myself always thinking about food because I eat so often, maybe I should try that this week and see if that helps. Let me know if you have any ideas.

EDIT: I saw in the new thread for this coming week for your accountability you have -
"Accountability: Put my menu PLAN on here for you every morning and check in that I was SUCCESSFUL every evening. Putting my plan in writing to you makes me feel like I HAVE to stick to it."

I LOVE this idea!!! Definitely will be doing this as well!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 04-24-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:18 PM   #330  

Stacy - You're right - no more cake for me!!!!!!!!!