Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 12:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Default Slim and Sexy Valentine's Day

Ok, we have made it thru Turhey day and Christmas. Now the New Year is upon us. Time for a new Challenge. So how about Valentine's Day? This is my anvi. and I am more determined than ever to loose 10-20 lbs before then. So let's see if we can do it and have our SO's in amazement at our new hot bods. Anyone in?

Sandy
Old 12-28-2002, 11:57 PM   #2  

Hi. I am tryin to get rid of those food tempations. Me thinks that we need a nuclar bomb for them maybe that way we all would stear clear of the raidation. Anyone think so? All I know is that I done my water really good today and well the junk wasn't so bad but hey tomorrow is another day and my goal is to add some exercise in there if the pain isn't too bad. Gotta loose for cupid and mainly for me.
Old 12-29-2002, 03:25 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7

Hey Sandy!
I'll jump on here and set some goals for vday. However I don't know if I'll be slim or sexy by then...but I can sure try! I'm aiming for 15 more lbs. As for the junk food, I was thinking of maybe just moving, because every cabinet I open I find a bag of sneaky doritos or mini oreos ready to ambush me. Believe me I didn't buy all this stuff! (except maybe for the hershey kisses )
Old 12-30-2002, 11:20 PM   #4  

I know all about those wayward goodies. I think that if I see another peice of homemade fudge or chips I'll go off. Today someome came into the store and brought me some utz chips to me. There is one flavor that I just love and they got them for me when they went to Newportnews Va fior Christmas, Of course I had to eat. Today I was sssooo bad ate all the wrong things but I have to be on the look out for tomorrow. Hey if you want we can collect all of those wayward goodies and donate them to all the skinnyminnies that could use them.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:57 PM   #5  
Determined to succeed.

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5' 3"

Default V-Day is nearing...

Hello! May I be included in this challenge?? My goal is to lose a good 10 pounds by V-day and show dh how slim and sexy i'll be!
Old 12-31-2002, 05:29 PM   #6  

Come on in. You go girl!!!!!!! Hopefully you will knock out DH's eyes with your new figure. I had one last farewell bite of chocolate(yes I am crazy). My water has been there today as for the exercise today was not a good one. Oh well I guess that I have to settle for the exercise that I got while cleaning house that is better than none. Here's to a Happy New Year to all and may it be a loosing one.

sandy
Old 12-31-2002, 05:34 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7

Hi Gracenote!

Sandy lol on the donation thing, I wish! I've given in to so many food temptations these holidays that I need to make January a great one. I can do it! I'm starting over strong on the 1st and gettin rid of this flu I've got. I'm probably sick because of all the crud I ate during xmas anyway. Well Happy New Year to everyone and here's to finding the slim and sexy person in all of us in 2003!
Old 01-01-2003, 02:09 AM   #8  
Opera Diva

Hey all! I'm so in on this challenge. I was doing great while I was away at school (I'm a senior in college). It's so much easier for me to regulate what I eat when I have total control over the food I buy and when I eat it. THEN, I come home for a torturously long month-long winter break to a mother who is a caterer (of all things!) and fell right into the "it's OK to eat all this because it's my vacation" mentality. Bad!

I tried to counteract it all by running everyday, but I think the new muscle gain and crazy holiday overeating are a deadly combination of weight gain. On the upside, I went to JCrew the other day and fit into some size 6 pants!

So I hope everyone has a very happy New Years and a great start on their newest journeys.
Old 01-01-2003, 07:26 AM   #9  

Guinever congrats on the pants. One of these days I just might get so lucky to see a 6. Hey don't look at the muscle weight gain as bad, that is the good part. With the muscle that has given you some done and defition which is very good. Be pround of that muscle. Ruby I hear about all the junk. Last nite DH was munching on rocky road ice cream, my first thought was to kill him but you know as well that wouldn't have done any good............hhhhhuuuummmmm 3 squares a day, tv, health care, and a place to sleep......nah. Seeing how this is the first day of the new year I am back with a vengence. Poof there goes all of the junk from my life. Now if it would only be that easy.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY to all
sandy
Old 01-05-2003, 06:06 AM   #10  

Hi all. So how is it goin with everyone? I went to the doc on Friday and found out that I am still at the stand still that I have been at for over 2 months so any ideas from anyone? The only thing that I haven't done in abundace is exercise I hurt too bad to do too much, I have been getting it thru mini workout when I clean house, but I need something more. Walking at times is a real chore(don't like the feeling of knives cuttin me when I walk),and bending is awful most times. Ok I guess that I sound patethic. Gracenote, Guinever, and Ruby how are you guys doin? Over that cold yet Ruby? Here's to hoping that everyone is on track and if everyone isn't, I am here for you all. Hey we aall are human and this is the one thing that I think that we need the most help with.
Closed Thread