Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 07:53 PM   #16  
banned

wtg sandy!

that stuff saves my life!!!!!
Old 12-11-2002, 01:32 PM   #17  

Height: 5'7

That's great Sandy! House cleaning can be a complete workout for me sometimes. Just vacuuming gets me going. I got about an hour walk in yesterday and then had to do some vacuuming and I just went to bed exhausted. I've been curbing the choco cravings pretty well, so I think I'll have a fairly smooth rest of the week. You gals have a great day!
Old 12-11-2002, 01:50 PM   #18  
banned

wassup ruby?

hope ya got some rest, sounds like ya had a busy day. im doin ok. just had a protein shake. that wont hold me very long, but ive got tuna lined up& then ill probly order out for dinner since theres nothin else to eat. i have to shop tomorrow.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

I hate to shop for food it sucks. There are too many yummy choices out there and it tempts me. Way to go Ruby, I like it when I go to bed exhausted.
Old 12-12-2002, 02:29 PM   #20  

Hey,
Hope your food shopping goes well. The old tip of going shopping on a full stomach actually works for me. But then again if you really have no food in the house then I guess it's just not possible! Hold strong, pass up those tempting deals, no one needs that many bags of economy size Cheetos anyway!
I love going to bed exhausted too, can't beat that kind of sleep. My appetite seems to be waning lately so I'm lucky for a few days at least. I've lost about 5 more pounds, so that just proved to me patience is soooo important. For 3 weeks there I was pretty frustrated. How you all doing?
Old 12-13-2002, 01:23 AM   #21  

Standstill here. But it will break soon. I know it will. If we are buying cheetos, how about some chips and salsa too.
Old 12-13-2002, 08:57 PM   #22  
banned

hey guys!

lol@sandy. funny u mention tempation cuz i almost bought candy yesterday. i was soooooo craving it, but didnt. it feels so good to have food in the house again. hang in there sandy, the plateau will break! i lost 1/4 pound this week, not much but better than a gain right??

wassup ruby?

im leavin in the morn for TN so i will email u guys wed. nite ok? hugs!!!!!
Old 12-13-2002, 11:00 PM   #23  

Have a safe trip. Enjoy yourself.
Old 12-14-2002, 01:38 PM   #24  

Have a great trip Andrea! Get some relaxation in too. How's your weekend going Sandy? You're so right standstills never last forever. I am somehow managing to avoid eating all the christmas food/candy around here lately. Maybe a nibble or two, but no pig outs. I'm also a declaring xmas shopping a workout in itself, I am wiped.
By the way I picked up the chips and salsa
Old 12-15-2002, 11:31 AM   #25  

Ruby, I think right now I have to declare work a workout. I think that by the time I get a day off and do my house work on that day there is no time left for shopping. Alright chips and salsa, now you are talking there. All we need now is some yummy frozen drinks to go with. I have also been doin a nibble here and there. I have decided not to pig out this year hopefully I will be strong. Well gotta get work is callin. Time to go play store as I call it. Have a good weekend Ruby
Old 12-15-2002, 02:35 PM   #26  

Sandy good luck with your shopping. I somehow managed to sneak it in early this year with all the confusion. I am pretty proud of myself this weekend, I went to 2 restaurants and ordered light. And I avoided eating a whole other dinner before I went to bed. Which I've been know to do in the past when I "dine light". Oh but I did treat myself to a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha...can I just say heaven! I even put a little whip cream on. It keeps me from going insane...I think. All and all weekend it going A-ok. How about you?

Ok so we got chips n salsa, how about some margaritas or daiquiris and a couple sombreros? Bueno!
Old 12-19-2002, 12:03 AM   #27  

I am all for that Ruby. I vote for Strawberry ones i think that this would make a wonderful Christmas treat for the three of us. WHat about you? I think that my favorite treat has been hot chocolate. Of course.
Old 12-19-2002, 04:05 PM   #28  
banned

hey guys!!!!

im home did yall miss me? i missed u guys sounds like u guys had an awesome wqeekend! congrats on the eating out! i had a GREAT time!!!!! and yes, at times there was food involved. luckily, i had my blockers(except yest at the airport wen i was cornered with a brownie) yall want a sample of the yummies i ate?

pizza, 3 slices homemade pie, cheeseburger&fries, &cheese sticks. i was proud i only gained 1/2 lb& AF didnt help either.

todays gonna be rough(af is here& no milk 2 make puddin) oh well, i guess ill settle for diet cocoa with water& splenda.
Old 12-19-2002, 11:33 PM   #29  

you are making me hungery with that list.
Old 12-20-2002, 02:15 AM   #30  

Angry

Andrea, welcome back. I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip . That menu sounds so tempting, at least you enjoyed it, vacations are all about that anyway.

Sandy, strawberry are my favorite! I'm all for it.
Closed Thread