Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Wink BOLOGNA Nachos YUMMY!

Bologna nachos yummy?

I don't think so!

However, in another saga of the baloney series, I must confess once again nachos were my downfall.

I set my goals on a new journey of better choices to start on Jan. 3.....I didn't want to stress myself with starting on New Years Day or Sunday....after all it was the sabbath

I had a plan for breakfast ...I did.....

I had a brand new box of Wheaties ready to open, plans to add 1/2 a banana to it with a whole wheat English muffin....

But the (baloney) intercepted my plan...

the little on my shoulder convinced me that it would be better MUCH BETTER to "kill" the last of the tortilla chips and ....for breakfast....

are you kidding me?

I fell for it......

I do pat myself on the back TEAM as I have had the planned breakfast the last 2 days

As we enter the new year TEAM let's keep the baloney at a minimum and start a fresh journey of better choices
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

TOOBIG ~ Prayers and hugs for you, your family and the kids as you take on this new journey.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Gary, you are full of baloney at any moment in time.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #4  
Workin' It

The best laid plans, hmm Gary?
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
Gary, you are full of baloney at any moment in time.
Who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon in ATL View Post
The best laid plans, hmm Gary?
Planning is one thing....executing is another!
Old 01-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

hello everyone! I am tired of being FULL of BALONEY..

Glad to see you back FEARLESS LEADER! I have missed your posts.

I have had a difficult time getting back completely on track and back on the wagon but the holidays are OVER. I have worked out several times this week already so that is good. Been kickboxing about 30 minutes per day which has been fun and it is a definite work out. Food is still so-so. As a result of my food being so so I'm still at 214.8. My next WW weigh in and meeting is this coming Friday morning yikes..It has been too easy to slip back into some of my bad habits. Today I realized I probably was not eating enough protein since I wasn't feeling too well earlier today and was craving some meat big time and as a result was falling back into some of my old habits and snacking on CRAP that was just easy to grab. I had some meat for dinner and wow I was satisfied and I feel better now. So I need to start working harder and putting more effort and thought into my food plan again and maybe I'll see another 5 pound drop like I did my first week on WW. I would love to be at 200 by Feb 1st. Good news is that I have motivated several of my friends lately. One even joined WW online because of me. So that was a nice feeling but odd too to know that I've inspired people already and I've barely started back on my journey. So two of my friends are being super supportive right now and they are thrilled that I am finally taking the time to take care of ME by committing to and paying for WW since they have known me over the years and watched me be so stressed out over how sick my mom was. So they have been so supportive and kind and encouraging. They don't have much to lose at all and are just beautiful girls but they would like to get that last 10-15 pounds off which I completely understand and I will face that issue probably myself in the future. Anyways it is getting late so good night all!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #7  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Thanks BRAT...yep....I am not doing a very good job of keeping us going

I seem to do much better posting with encouragement when I am staying closer to the rules I set for myself on this journey....go figure

My eating has been pretty decent since Christmas, except for the New Years Eve trip to our Italian place...I know the penne alla vodka I had was incredibly high in calories....at least I split it into 2 dinners

I think the most important thing I have found out on this journey is that we can re-start....

any day!

any meal....

I will be out of town for a week or so more than likely starting in the morning TEAM...I am not taking a computer with me but my brother may join me on the job and he will have his laptop. Hold down the fort and keep that journey of better choices on the straight and narrow
Old 01-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #8  
Walking Off The Pounds

Arrow

I've been here guys, just lurking. Semi-staying on plan but not losing anything, gotta step it up somewhere but right now I'm just too tired to care, glad to have 3 days off coming up.
Margie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #9  

TooBig-Prayers for you and those kids!

Margie B.-Take those three days off! And de-compress for sure!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

What do kids eat???
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #11  

Toobig-Hot dogs, chicken, mashed potatoes.. ketchup with anything lol is how my parents got me to try stuff.

We are enjoying a cozy day at home. We have snow and it's pretty nasty wet cold weather. Doing good on the exercising. Food not so much. Still at 214.8. I'm waiting to go grocery shopping due to the weather and roads being bad and also needing to be paid first and I will be going to a health food store this coming week to stock up on some things to help. Been pretty sore this week so hopefully I'm building muscle! :-) Have a nice Sunday everyone!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM   #12  
Walking Off The Pounds

Wink

Man are we boring or what??? There has been almost no action on this thread for sooo long - where is everybody??

I know I've been somewhat MIA also but I have been lurking and keeping up with the posts, guess I just haven't had much to post myself.

I've been pretty good foodwise but have gotten practically no exercise no excuse except that I've just been lazy! I do need to get back to walking/biking or whatever, weather dependant of course, just need to move more. I do work at my waitressing job tonite and tomorrow nite, so I get a lot of steps in there, just need to do more when I'm not waitressing.

was down a little (.4) for Saturday's weigh-in and I know I have to move it up a notch if I'm going to lose any significant weight this week and we all like 'significant' don't we??

Hope everyone else is working hard and staying on plan.
Margie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Yikes!!! Kids are work!!! And I have no idea how mothers ever lose weight! Seriously, there is food every where now!
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #14  

Toobig-I've heard that complaint before from some of my friends..just gonna have to dig deep and resist the food. Tough I know!

I am still at 214.8 err.. I plan on working out after I finish posting. I'm getting frustrated. I've been going over my points accidentally a lot or if it's not by accident it's because I am SO hungry after working out. I'm trying to keep a better log so I can see what I can change. Not sure if I am just gonna have to suck it up and be hungry after working out or time my work outs better since I've been doing my work outs at night after I've done all my eating. Maybe I need to change the work out time I'm doing. So I am trying that today and doing it in the afternoon right after lunch and right before afternoon snack time. Still playing around with this. Have a good day everyone!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #15  

BUMP... we were on page 3!

Just got home from another day of traveling. Left the house early and did not get home until late. But it was good to see my great grandparents. They were really appreciative of me making a special trip to see them. My other grandparents asked me to come see them this weekend and I am gonna have to say no. We have been out of town for four weekends in a row on long day trips. Things around the house are piling up and gas is rising in price around here. The snow is almost gone finally! Weigh in is tomorrow at WW. We shall see! Good night!