Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #31  
Effort = Success

S/C/G: 212/126/120

Height: 5'5"

Chocolate is where I fail... It's a horrible addiction that never stops. It always sounds good... O_O
Initiative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 184/150/130

Height: 5'2

I'm the only one so far: Girl Scout Cookies
And guess what? It's that time of year again....
I went through an entire box of Carmel Delights/Samoas AND a box of Thin Mints in a day.
I just can't say no to little kids selling things. Especially Girl Scout cookies.
totsandfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Great thread haha!

Wow I knew right off the answer to this. Icecream. PASTRIES. Cookies, cakes....cheesecake especially which obviously Satan invented. I cant cook very well but I do alright with pastries. Right now I have boxes and boxes of muffin mix sitting and waiting in a dark lower cabinet in my kitchen, left over from before I started this. I cant even bring myself to make them for "someone else" until I know I can control myself. That's so bad but there it is. I'm sure I am not the only one.

Funny, but I thought chocolate would be my weakness. Chocolate I am actually able to ration myself with and only really crave during certain times of the month.
The Last Noel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Also why did I open this thread now I am starving. TIME TO GO WEIGH MYSELF.
The Last Noel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #35  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Sugar is my nemesis. Lofthouse frosted sugar cookies, or any of my mom's homemade baked goods are particular weaknesses.

Interestingly, I'm not at all tempted by my roommate's food - even if it would normally be a big temptation for me. If she had a box of Lofthouse cookies and offered me one, I would find it very easy to say no. Somehow, my brain knows that those are off limits.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 200/?/155 High:254

I'm fine around the sweet stuff, where I lack control is in the salty snack foods like potato or tortilla chips, popcorn, pretzels or flavored crackers (like Cheeze-Its). I'm doing better though and now I can keep a bag of tortilla chips in the drawer and grab a handful every now and then although sometimes I still go overboard.

As far as what I simply cannot have in the house it's definitely cream cheese and bagels, I would eat multiple bagels a day and I wouldn't just stop at a bagel with cream cheese on it I would slather it in cream cheese and then add anything I could think of on top like deli meat, chips, hash browns, cheese, egg, bacon, whatever. I've made some really epic "sandwiches" on a simple toasted bagel with cream cheese.
Bombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/145

Add another vote to the "bread" column. For me, it's only freshly baked bread. I just want to eat it all while it's still warm and soft and yummy... If it's it the freezer, I don't have any problem with it. These days, if I want to buy bread from the bakery, I just get a roll.

All of those other things - sweets, chips, ice cream, etc - I shouldn't have them in the house because then I want to eat them, when normally it wouldn't even occur to me to do so. But I can have them in the house without going nuts. This is a huge change for me, by the way. There was a time when a bag of mini-marshmallows wouldn't have lasted an hour. Now I can keep an opened bag for weeks, parceling it out in 1/4 cup servings when I want hot cocoa.
LisaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #38  

Height: 5'10"

Cheez It Party Mix and any kind of bars (quaker chewy bars, nutri grain bars, etc).
fitwayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

Crackers in open packages...like if someone gets into a pack of saltines or Ritz or club crackers and leaves some behind. I'll eat 'em like crazy. Same for graham crackers.

Cool Whip. I'll eat it by the spoonful by itself.

Parmesan cheese. I love the stuff straight out of the container!!
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #40  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

Potato Chips are the real problem for me... followed by sweets and pastries. The sweets and pastries I can deal with until nightfall, when I lose all control. They are gone, now... Thank goodnes!
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #41  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

It used to be pop but I haven't had any in over a year, so now I'm good.

Chocolate, though I AM able to do it in moderation.

An OPEN bag of chips. Unopened I'm fine with. LOL!
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #42  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

Annie's macaroni and cheese shells.
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #43  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

and oreos
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 233/195/150

Height: 5'6"

Unfortunately my no-nos change rather frequently. For sure Trader Joe's peanut butter cups are at the top of the list. Also chocolate covered sunflower seeds, from TJs. Ok not getting those any more.

Now I realize Sunchips have to be on the list. Fine.

This weekend I had an issue with reduced fat triscuits! At least those are better for you, but not as many as I can eat!
BrokenAnkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:25 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 95/Ticker/70

Height: 170cm

Condensed milk. I know it makes most people gag, but I can honestly eat a whole tin in one sitting. Also nutella with bread.
mascara blue is offline   Reply With Quote