Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #16  
Choose your hard...

S/C/G: 250/194/130

Height: 5' 2"

I know some people cannot go long periods of time without eating a meal, but I am good after breakfast until 2pm or 3pm, usually. I enjoy eating dinner about 8 pm. I feel less hungry in the morning when I eat a later dinner. Spacing it out like that helps me make it through my day.

Last edited by Asherdoodles87; 11-12-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Asherdoodles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 210/180/165 lbs 95/82/75 kgs

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo View Post
Well, my meal times are unusual because I'm on an unusual schedule in general. I eat breakfast at 3-5 PM, lunch at 12-3 AM, and dinner at approximately 4-5 AM. Snacks in between every meal. It works just fine for me, I just need to adjust meal spacing for the hours I'm awake. (I do occasionally get on a bit of a more "normal" daylight schedule, but I don't prefer it.)
This is me right now! Well, similiar. Breakfast at 12 PM, lunch at around 6 PM, dinner around midnight + snacks.

I'm a night owl. I try to turn my body clock around for the sake of my mood, but I always end up cycling. Love being up all night.

Usually it's breakfast 7-9 AM, lunch 1-3 PM, and dinner 7-9 PM.

I don't like to eat dinner early. I like eating late so I know I won't get hungry before bed.

I used to have this deep fear of hunger. I don't get it during the day anymore, I know mild hunger is natural between meals but I used to binge at night so I eat late instead.
Sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 197/ticker/136

Height: 1.65m

I started out trying to make my body fit established meal times and it was a whopping failure! I never wanted breakfast and if I forced myself to eat breakfast it actually made me MORE hungry than before and I was hungry all morning long even if I had hundreds of snacks. So I changed to eating a morning snack first thing and saving the actual breakfast until 10.30 and I have lunch at about 12.00 because the morning is my hungry time. Once I've had lunch I feel satisfied enough to go all afternoon but I have a snack anyway to make sure that my intake is regular and I don't get super-hungry for the evening meal, which I don't get until about 8pm because of various outside factors.

There's no way I'd succeed with breakfast at 7am and lunch at 1.30 like my husband does, he likes his lunch as late as possible to shorten the afternoon, I used to have lunch by 11.30 and already been starving for hours when I was trying to eat breakfast first thing. By the time I had lunch I was so hungry lunch didn't make me feel much better so I was counting off the hours till I could have dinner, all day was about food! You have to work within your own metabolism, I think everyone should experiment and try to have their intake regularly spaced through the day, but not necessarily breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner if that's not for you.
RoseRodent is offline   Reply With Quote