3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   ^*^September Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome^*^ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/211439-%5E%2A%5Eseptember-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%5E%2A%5E.html)

L R K 09-27-2010 03:09 PM

Vixsin & blue - Thanks for the support :hug: I think I am going to add something a little extra to my daily walks

abidabbi - Thanks, you may also be right - it could be a plateau I just need to get through it.

dallas - Thanks, I appreciate that - need to become better friends with Mr. Exercise

Shells - Thanks for your support :hug: I know I won't give up, I just would like to see some more progress.

Diana - Thanks for the info on soy - I have done some research and you are completely right, it can mess with your thyroid and weight loss so I am going to take a look at my menu and see if I can do some substitutes. As I said above, I think adding some more workouts in will help too.

Stacy - Thanks :D

You girls are the best, I couldn't imagine getting through days like these without your support. I feel a little better this afternoon and am going to make some changes starting now. :grouphug:

ebenz315 09-27-2010 03:16 PM

Thank goodness this thread has gotten one page longer, for some reason I was blocked at work from viewing page 50, the reason? dating/personals...LOL! Did I miss something?! lol!!!

Diana3271 09-27-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebenz315 (Post 3497806)
Thank goodness this thread has gotten one page longer, for some reason I was blocked at work from viewing page 50, the reason? dating/personals...LOL! Did I miss something?! lol!!!

Ebenz Ha Ha, Maybe I missed something, too! :D

Lauren I'm still unsure about the whole soy thing. Really unsure, but I wanted to mention it, just in case. Are you a member of any Vegan forums? If so, maybe you can ask there. When do you have your next Dr's appointment? Maybe you can ask about it when you go. :hug: Maybe it's just a plateau, too.

dallasgirl1 09-27-2010 04:42 PM

English Muffin/Jam - 200
Lean Cuisine - 250
Whole grain bread - 250
teaspoon of pb - 50
jelly beans - 100

850 calories so far and it's almost 5:00pm... 1 liter of water down.

Mexican leftovers and then gym this evening.

L R K 09-27-2010 04:50 PM

ebenz - I think I missed something too ... :dunno:

Diana - Thanks again for your help, I will definitely look more into it. AND congrats on reaching 100lbs lost! That is absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration and should be extremely proud of yourself! :yay:

dallas - I think jellybeans may just be my fave candy ... :)

Diana3271 09-27-2010 05:17 PM

Lauren Thank you. If you find out anything let us know. It may be one of those situations where nothing is conclusive.

shellsbrood 09-27-2010 05:23 PM

:carrot::broc:Congrats, Diana on 100lbs lost!! Wow!! We're so proud of you!!:carrot::broc:

Diana3271 09-27-2010 05:38 PM

shellsbrood Thank you!

love2b150 09-27-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenA (Post 3497288)
Hi Everyone :wave: I hope you all had good weekends! :)

Girls - I really just don't know what is going on with me. I feel like i've kinda just given up - even though I know I haven't (does that make sense?!?). I guess because I haven't been losing any weight consistently I really don't feel like I have been making any progress hence perhaps I am just not trying anymore. It feels that way anyway. And I really don't know what to do - I don't know what to change or even where to start. And it really is bothering me that I feel that way because I have come so far and I don't want to stop I just feel so blah...

What do you girls think?? How do I get myself back on track and losing weight??

Lauren you described me. For some reason I don't feel like I have given this month my all. I know YOU nor I have given up, I am not sure what it is. (scratching my head) Not sure about you but I know I haven't been as consistent as I was in the prior months. I don't want to change anything and I don't think I need to, I just need to get back on board with my life style change if I want to see a change I've gotta continue to make one (talking to myself here) :) ... I got a lot of positive comments while I was out of town this weekend and it felt really good. No one has seen me less than 195-210lbs in about 15 years so they were in shock. It was nice not to hear, "Rennie you are as round as can be! hehe" ... I would just smile and blame it on the kids, all the time with hurt feelings. This time I heard, "Girl you look so good, what are you doing?"

We will kick it back in gear, we have three days left in this month. Just keep our :crossed: that there are no gains and we'll go into October full force :hug:

shellsbrood 09-27-2010 06:40 PM

All this chattin' and I forgot to post my accountability info!

Exercise: 4 fast miles with LS

Breakfast: egg beaters, ham, reduced fat swiss cheese, coffee

Lunch: Light and Trim yogurt, Lean Cuisine Thai Chicken

Snack: Apple

Dinner: brown couscous, broccoli, mushroom, ham and cheese bake (a sparkpeople recipe...VERY good!!)

Calories: 1,190 (I have a few calories left, so I might have a frozen yogurt later)

Diana3271 09-27-2010 09:34 PM

Hi Everyone!

Love Hi! :wave: I'm sorry to hear people have made comments like that to you in the past. :( Congratulations on your progress and the positive comments while you were out of town. :hug: I'm so glad to hear things were different this time.

Shellsbrood Great menu and workout!

Total Approx 1385 + Morning Joe - I ate late, it's too late to eat anymore

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (320 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 90 Calories

Dinner (700 calories) too late to eat any more
2 Grilled Mahi Soft tacos 600 calories
Sauce 100 calories

Exercise:
~TF Fire 60
~Cool It Off (standing and chair seated sections)

ravenjeh 09-27-2010 10:00 PM

Ok guys, my period was a false alarm. I guess I was just spotting but it was really heavy last night and that never ever happens to me. Yay, hopefully I won't have to deal with TOM for 3 more weeks.

The aggravating thing is that after yet another hard days work, I was STILL 200.3 this morning... after taking a laxative yesterday (TMI, sorry!). That is 2 days straight I have not changed, AFTER I gained .7 :(. I began to worry that maybe I am not getting enough calories in to start losing. I consulted my HMR friends on facebook and they told me this is normal and probably next week I will get my results I've been waiting for. And they told me not to look at daily or weekly weight, but rather 4 week trends to get a better idea of my progress. I suppose I need to be patient. In the meantime, I decided to add a couple of low carb veggies to my menu to add a few calories, fiber and excitement, lol. My husband is going to bring home some ketosis strips so I can tell if I need more calories to keep my ketosis going. We'll see how that works.

dallas, roxanne, diana, abidabbi,: Thanks for all the advice guys! I really appreciate the suggestions! :hug:

roxanne: I'm sure you did great on your exam!!!

shells: Isn't it fun looking at before and after pics! YAY- congrats! :carrot:

stacy: Hope you were able to resist the cupcake temptation! Enjoy the nice weather! We're finally getting a cool break too. I love it!

love2b: Sorry to hear about the gain, but it's probably just water weight. Don't worry about it; you're doing GREAT! And congrats on all the nice comments! I can't wait until I stop getting comments from strangers or people that haven't seen me in a really long time, like "Congratulations! How far along are you?", lol. I finally got tired of hearing it so I decided to play along and say "I'm 6 months" and smile. hahaha, because in truth, I have no children, lol

lauren: Don't give up!!! You're doing such an awesome job! I know it's very discouraging not seeing the numbers go down like you want them. But you're worth all this hard work :D Just keep your eye on the prize. Maybe adding a little bit more PA would help you get your results quicker? I dunno, just a suggestion

vixsin: You are on a roll, girl! 45 days binge free is a BIG accomplishment! Sending you a big pat on the back, hehe

blueridge: You are so right about not taking daily weigh-ins seriously. I'm having a hard time learning that! Glad you got some much need rain :)

ebenz: Haha, dating personals? Too funny :D

diana: Wow, 100 lbs- that is incredible! I'm in awe! I hope you treat yourself to a special reward! You deserve it!

Here was my day:
Chocolate shake "pudding"
Beef Pot Roast entree with onions sauteed in fake butter spray
Chocolate shake
Beef Pot Roast entree with onions sauteed in fake butter spray (it was so good the first time, decided to have it again... not so good the 2nd time, lol)
Chocolate shake

PA: 45 minute walk outside and housework

love2b150 09-27-2010 10:13 PM

Shells I love your dinner, sounds delicious. :) Is it just all of the ingredients inside the couscous?

Thanks Diana :hug:

Thanks Raven hoping you get better results with the added veggies :hug: How about your water intake and the amount of rest you're getting. I have read on here that they seem to play a big part in our weight loss. Just a thought :)

MamaP 09-27-2010 10:17 PM

Saw my son tonight for the first time in a month and he said "mom, I think you need to put on a little weight." Then he said "I'd almost say you have a cute butt."

9-27-10

120+ ounces water
arm exercises - was gonna do zumba today but had a funeral visitation to go to and got home too late

Breakfast:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake

Lunch:
Homemade vegetable soup
Apple

Snack:
Fiber One Bar

Dinner:
Sliced roast beef with cream cheese
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Protein Shake (Love making different flavors)

Total calories approximately 1185 calories.

love2b150 09-27-2010 10:44 PM

Today eats weren't that great more snacky than anything :)

Breakfast (390)
Pound cake and coffee w/caramel macchiato creamer

Snack (130)
33 veggie chips

Lunch (395)
9 veggie crackers w/chicken salad, 16 fit & active mini caramel rice cakes

Snack (180)
Bran flakes

Dinner (190)
Slim fast

Total calories 1285
Water 83.6ozs
No exercise other than in and out running errands

Aw Kris that was sweet of your son :) He noticed the weight loss, great job YOU :hug: Gotta question for you ... How do you make your shakes? Do you use a plan kind or vanilla and then buy flavorings? They sound really good.