Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-24-2010, 02:47 AM   #31  
It's ME!

OMG coconut vodka, soda water and pineapple juice ... that sounds divine!!

It's so good to know that I'm not the only one who likes my drinks I'm doing weight watchers and I make sure that I work at least 1 glass of wine a day into my points allowance ... more on the weekends. Thankfully we're just going into autumn/winter here in New Zealand so there's much less temptation to be going out and about eating and drinking like I do in summer!

LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:26 AM   #32  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

Yea LittleKiwi this awful cold weather has stopped me from going out tonight!!!

I am finding it really hard with drinking, it is the one thing that I am struggling with the most to be honest. I am 21 and at university so find it hard to limit my alcohol.

I am on WW and make sure I have enough points for a few drinks once or twice a week.

I only drink vodka or gin though as it has the lowest points value on WW and mixed with diet coke or tonic water is only one point. (In NZ, don't know if the points are the same everywhere?)
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 219/199/165

Height: 5'5

For all us up north when the weather gets nice...its so hard to turn down going out with friends and drinking! Esp at 22...when there are way to many social gatherings that involve drinking.

My advice is while you are drinking even if it is all night. try sipping a glass of water in between drinks..actually makes u feel buzzed and you drink less and take in less calories. Not sure if this is really true but it works for me!
springlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #34  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

i lost about 5 pounds and i still drink a bit about 2x a month...but i make sure i drink lowcal or no cal drinks my fave is vodka w/sugarfree redbull.....or diet coke with vodka...i also drink mgd lite which is only like 64 cal a bottle
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote