Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #1  
Reindeer & Bunnies

S/C/G: 245.5/233.75/150

Height: 5'6"

Angry Fat Day- I need support

You all I am sure have been faced with the dreaded Fat Days. I am feeling that today. I feel fat, dont feel good, and just want to sleep.

I had a worse weekend than I thought. I thought I did reasonably good this weekend only to find a 3lb GAIN on the scale this morning when I weighed in. I didnt eat horrible, but was not as good as I should of been. Lets face it I got a little cocky with my success last week and I feel like I dumped it down the drain this weekend. I didnt workout like I should have and now I am feeling awful about myself. I am trying to control it as much as I can, but its been hard today. I wanna be skinny now! haha. I am so angry at myself for not doing better, I have been working so hard and should not let that go to waste. I am going to the gym this evening and I cant wait for work to end so so at least I can do something productive towards my weeight loss today. Ugh so disappointed. Sorry I didnt mean to be a downer, just needed to get it out, I gotta get up and back on track. Today has been good eating wise.

Thanks for the support.

Last edited by mkwow; 03-01-2010 at 12:40 PM.
mkwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

At this point, all you can do is get back on plan. Which you're already doing, and which a lot of people struggle to do! So honor that as a victory.

You just keep going, good days or bad, and eventually, all of those good choices add up.

Sorry you're feeling so down. In my experience, the faster you get back on plan, and the closer you adhere to your plan, the faster you'll feel better.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #3  
Wandervogel

S/C/G: 241/214.5/150

Height: 5'4

It's ok! Remember that your weight fluctuates and though the scale reads higher, a lot of that negativity is you beating up on yourself for falling off the wagon - CUT IT OUT!! You are back on track and that's all that matters - you've come so far already - revel in your success by pushing yourself a little harder and going, "Check out what I can do now!" when you work out!

Fat days are the worst - but look how far you've come - you CAN do it!
Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #4  
Ready To Be Healthy!!

S/C/G: 312/292/150

Height: 5'7"

Just as in life, you will experience ups and downs...the important part is picking yourself back up, dusting off and keep going! You can do this!!
Willow98248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 251/see ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

Yeah, I agree with the previous poster...the most important thing is that you keep going. You cannot change what's in the past but you can help with what will happen in the future. We all have days when we are down and not feeling attractive etc. Don't give up! The weight you have "gained" will most likely disappear in a couple of days

P.S. One day recently, I ate off-plan and it turned into 2-3 weeks of struggling to get back on plan. Don't let that happen to you!
Summer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #6  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Your 28 pound loss is great success so far. I'm venturing to say that the 3 pound gain might have to do with other issues, (PMS/TOM?) If you feel you did "reasonably good" and being as successful as you have been (so far) it has to be other factors...right? I'm mean, how does a person gain 3 pounds when they have been reasonably good?
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #7  
Reindeer & Bunnies

S/C/G: 245.5/233.75/150

Thanks everyone for the support- I am feeling better- getting ready to goto spin class. That always make me feel better! Your support means the world to me!
mkwow is offline   Reply With Quote